I love your bird themed ATC's Gaby. Each and everyone of them is a beautiful work of art. The ATC's I received from you a while back remain some of my most favorite - ever! You do wonderful work.
Gaby - your birds are absoloutely fantastic. The colours are incredible and so intense. I love them all. Beautiful collages. p.s thank you for your comment regarding my house this week.
All works posted on this website belong to me and are protected under international copyright laws. No portion of my work or statements may be duplicated, altered, downloaded or reproduced in any way! Please ask for permission, if you wish to copy or use any of these photos.
14 Kommentare:
I like your ATC very much. Love the backgrounds and layout.
wie genial,Gaby!klasse hintergrund!:-)
Love the background of this ATC. Reminds me of Van Gogh.
I love your bird themed ATC's Gaby. Each and everyone of them is a beautiful work of art. The ATC's I received from you a while back remain some of my most favorite - ever! You do wonderful work.
Dot xx
Gaby - your birds are absoloutely fantastic. The colours are incredible and so intense. I love them all. Beautiful collages.
p.s thank you for your comment regarding my house this week.
Wonderful artwork!!!
Oh Gaby your colors are so vibrant and beautiful. I can tell you are enjoying making the ATC they are lovely. Diane
Beautiful Gaby,love how you have done the background very effective
Jen
Another adventure in color! Just dreamy, Gaby!!
ooo soooo sweet! a bluebird boy....
Love the rich colors. And so sweet. Hugs***Renea
So beautiful blue.
love the little one with her bird!! great atc!
I LOVE how you put these two sweeties together!!!!
xoxo,
Kristin
Kommentar veröffentlichen