Your art work is spectacular! It reminds me a lot of Mary Haldeman's work which has been one of my biggest inspirations though I'm not sure you could tell by comparing our work. Your color and imagery reminds me of many of her pieces. That is a good thing! I LOVE it! (there's a link to Mary in my blog's links)
Thank you for the nice comment on Creative Souls. It's so nice to meet you. I'm going to go add you to my links. Can't wait to look at more of your delicious work. marsha
Hi! Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving such a sweet comment. I took a stroll through the work and your blog and have to say that it is fantastic! I love your style and really LOVE your bird ATC's. I will be following your blog! Take Care - Robin
All works posted on this website belong to me and are protected under international copyright laws. No portion of my work or statements may be duplicated, altered, downloaded or reproduced in any way! Please ask for permission, if you wish to copy or use any of these photos.
34 Kommentare:
Wauw, wauw, wauw. You are so talented!!!
Love all of your bird ATCs. Thing one is FANTASTIC! Wish I could touch it ;)
Your journal pages are really wonderful too, you've been busy!
oh my goodness gaby, your collection of rusty things always amazes me, stunning xx
wow your rusty things are just the best! and your birds are always wonderful so how great to have them all together!!!
great work, as always, gaby!!
I think you create these rusty pieces just to hear me through the computer say "wow!" :)
Have an art-filled weekend ahead! xoxo sherry
Your rusty layers are always amazing, I especially like the rusty frame and the way you have eyeleted it in this one.
Oh Gaby You are the queen of all things Rusty,I bow to you Queen Rusty.Your work is STUNNING
jen
da fällt mir jetzt dann nix mehr ein:) ich kann mich immer nur wiederholen: suuuper!
fabulos,Gaby!:-)
Traumhaft dein ATC Gaby!
chirping my praise from here, can u hear it?
XOXO
I love your bird atc's!!!
I love this. You know how much I love rusty stuff. This is awsome.
I LOVE THIS. How super cute and it amazes me sometimes how much will fit on an ATC! Great job!!!
Again ..you done another piece of great art !!
This ATC is amazing ! Great artwork
Your art work is spectacular! It reminds me a lot of Mary Haldeman's work which has been one of my biggest inspirations though I'm not sure you could tell by comparing our work. Your color and imagery reminds me of many of her pieces. That is a good thing! I LOVE it! (there's a link to Mary in my blog's links)
Thank you for the nice comment on Creative Souls. It's so nice to meet you. I'm going to go add you to my links. Can't wait to look at more of your delicious work.
marsha
I just love rusty things, this ATC was absolutely stunning. I wish I could see and touch it!
This is so beautiful!!!
fantastic colours and design!!
Oh, I just ADORE all the rust! Fabulous!
xoxo,
Kristin
Hi! Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving such a sweet comment. I took a stroll through the work and your blog and have to say that it is fantastic! I love your style and really LOVE your bird ATC's. I will be following your blog! Take Care - Robin
Oh wow.... this is very special Gaby. Love how you have incorporated those beautiful rust pieces and the sweet little bird.
Fantastic ATC!
Jacky xox
You are the Queen of rusty collage Gaby :) Your work is always so wonderful to see and this piece is AMAZING!!!!
Those are fantastic cards and I thank you SO much for the birthday greeting! Hugs from Sweden!
So, so beautiful Gaby!
I love your art so much.
I also bow in your presence Queen Rusty, this is just beautiful, perfection
Tolles ATC, Gaby! Super schön!
You DO love birds. What lovely work and such an interesting assemblage! Thank you for your comment on my blog.--Sally
Oh I love this!! Birds, rust, green...my favs!
robin
What a great card.
This is so beautiful !!!
woooow Fantastic !!
I really like all the metal you are using. I have such a thing for birds this really sings to me.
Kommentar veröffentlichen