You make everything look sooooooo beautiful, and this is no exception. The colors are amazing and the texture, it all looks so real. Great work Gaby :)
I've been slacking on blogging and look what I missed!!!! They are all so gorgeous and as always, you've outdone yourself! You did so many gorgeous cards. Wow!!! Just let me know when you're ready for more collage sheets! xoxo, Kristin
All works posted on this website belong to me and are protected under international copyright laws. No portion of my work or statements may be duplicated, altered, downloaded or reproduced in any way! Please ask for permission, if you wish to copy or use any of these photos.
27 Kommentare:
Wow Gaby, was sind das wieder für tolle Farben, einfach nur wunderschön!!!!!!!!
Wauw, this is beautiful.!
What - no rust?!! *smiles*. Love the yellows and blues. And of course I'm loving the bird.
Whoot! What amazing colors this card totally kicks~
wie hand gemalt :-)
wunderschön,Gaby!
Absolutelty gorgeous Gaby.
Great colors, Amazing ATC!!
Fantastic colors and creation Gaby!
Wow, this is so beautiful!!!
You make everything look sooooooo beautiful, and this is no exception. The colors are amazing and the texture, it all looks so real. Great work Gaby :)
OH Gaby!!! What a beautiful card!!! I love the combination of the bird and the vintage florals!
xoxo,
Kristin
ooohhh ! really gorgeous !
Oh Gaby I love it !!!!! Your sense of colour is just amazing. Would you ever consider swapping this one?
ooooo this is so beautiful!!! sigh.....
Fantastic - the colours and the images are so striking - beautifully created
Whoa !! I just love bright colour combi here. So sharp & matching each others.
Oh Gaby,
What a sweet bird image, I love the vibrant colors - so cheery!
Honestly, you achieve such a richness and radiance in your pieces that just is stunning to me.
Klasse ATC Gaby wie immer :)
Gaby this is beautiful!. The colors are so rich.
OMG!! this is fabulous!!
Just beautiful Gaby your work is beautiful
Jen
I love bluebirds! Your ATCs are amazing! So much detail in such a small space! :-)
And thanks for stopping by my blog.
Marvelous, Gaby! I love how the blue bird's color seems to have rubbed off onto the background. Beautiful!
Very beautiful colourwork
Beautiful, relaxing, dreamy and just so perfect.
I've been slacking on blogging and look what I missed!!!! They are all so gorgeous and as always, you've outdone yourself! You did so many gorgeous cards. Wow!!! Just let me know when you're ready for more collage sheets!
xoxo,
Kristin
Kommentar veröffentlichen