Magnificent ATC, Gaby! Your composition and color placement draws the eye around and around, fabulous! Those hits of blue and red are dynamic on the loose and detailed tan background, and I love the torn and cut shapes and delightful children. This has 'shades' of brilliance! I'm totally joyful that you joined the challenge, Gaby! Thanks! Hugs, Laura
Du hast viele schöne Kunstwerke bekommen, aber du machtst auch sehr Schönes!!! Ich bin begeisterd, immer wieder! Danke für dein Kommentar auf mein Blog!
All works posted on this website belong to me and are protected under international copyright laws. No portion of my work or statements may be duplicated, altered, downloaded or reproduced in any way! Please ask for permission, if you wish to copy or use any of these photos.
19 Kommentare:
Die sind ja knuffig!! Total schön!
Brilliant! I adore the kids you use, their faces always telling a story and the colors you capture them in are magnificent! Bravo! ~Monica :)
This is fantastic-beautiful colors, awesome background and that image is wonderful! I really love how this one all came together!
chris p
Magnificent ATC, Gaby! Your composition and color placement draws the eye around and around, fabulous! Those hits of blue and red are dynamic on the loose and detailed tan background, and I love the torn and cut shapes and delightful children. This has 'shades' of brilliance! I'm totally joyful that you joined the challenge, Gaby! Thanks!
Hugs, Laura
There is such a wonderful "feel" to this atc. I like its understated colours with just a dash of blue!! Beautiful work Gaby!
zum schmelzen schööön,Gaby!!wie immer halt..hihihi
die zwei mädels sind wirklich zucker süß:-)
Gaby--this is wonderful!! I Love it!!
Fabulous, love it.
Gorgeous piece!
cette ATC est sublime Gaby, j'adore le fond, l'image les couleurs et les détails !
Grosse Klasse dein ATC.
ach, alle lobesworte sind schon gesagt... ich schließe mich einfach an:))
Du hast viele schöne Kunstwerke bekommen, aber du machtst auch sehr Schönes!!! Ich bin begeisterd, immer wieder!
Danke für dein Kommentar auf mein Blog!
sieht genial aus!
What charming little girls! I love your background, Gaby... in fact I love all the things I have seen on your blog. Great work!
Totally Fabulous!
Love the ATC, the images are fabulous.
Das Bild ist ja der Hammer .... so klasse dein ATC!
What a cute image and a cute ATC ;-) Nice work Gaby ...
Kommentar veröffentlichen