Wunderschön ! Ich liebe Löwenzahn und der hier ist so toll in den Hintergrund eingearbeitet. Nur mit den kleinen Mädchen hab' ich es nicht so, deswegen mag ich ja auch Deine reinen Natur-ATCs so sehr.
Thanks for the sweet comments you wrote on my site. I always love to visit your site, it is always so inspiring. I love your atc's, & this little girl is adorable! Hugs***Renew
All works posted on this website belong to me and are protected under international copyright laws. No portion of my work or statements may be duplicated, altered, downloaded or reproduced in any way! Please ask for permission, if you wish to copy or use any of these photos.
15 Kommentare:
sehr schön, deine löwenzahn-karte!!
erinnert mich an die kinderzeit, mit milchflecken an den händen und pusten, um zu sehen, ob wir engel oder teufel sind...
She's darling!
Oh Gaby! The little gal just looks like she lives among the dandelions! What a bright and rich piece!
Traumhaft schön liebe Gaby!!!
Super schön, Gaby!!
Gaby-What a beautiful piece! Loving the background, and she looks like she is celebrating spring!
chris p
diese mädchen mag ich auch sehr gerne :-)
wunderwunderschön,Gaby!!
Wunderschön ! Ich liebe Löwenzahn und der hier ist so toll in den Hintergrund eingearbeitet. Nur mit den kleinen Mädchen hab' ich es nicht so, deswegen mag ich ja auch Deine reinen Natur-ATCs so sehr.
hi gaby !
thank you very much for your comment on my blog
Next, I visit you and I love all your work !
you are in my links
bye bye
This Dandelion is fab Gaby, love it !
I love your ATC, Gaby! It brings back childhood memories of wishing on Dandelions and chasing butterflies. I adore it!
Creatively Yours, Laura
Thanks for the sweet comments you wrote on my site. I always love to visit your site, it is always so inspiring. I love your atc's, & this little girl is adorable! Hugs***Renew
super schönes ATC Gaby
This is beautiful! I love the colors you used and the whole composition! Well done!
Very beautiful Gaby
Jen
Kommentar veröffentlichen