.

.
.

Donnerstag, 29. November 2007

defiant Martha


ATC

16 Kommentare:

Viola hat gesagt…

I also love Martha !! Great background as always, hihi!!
Schönes Wochende, Gaby! :o)

Viola hat gesagt…

*lol* Da fehlt jetzt das "en"! *gg*

Sanja hat gesagt…

obergenial!:-)
schöne WE und einen wunderschönen 1. advent

Sanja

Aquareelle hat gesagt…

EnCorE uNe fois MaGnifiQue !!!

Bises

Aqua

Hermine hat gesagt…

WOW love it.

Heather Robinson hat gesagt…

Martha is definitely up to something!! This piece begs to tell a story. Love the stitching around it!

Anonym hat gesagt…

Genial, liebe Gaby, aber wieso ist mein Geweih "der Brüller"? Habe ich voriges Jahr mal irgendwo gesehen und mußte so was unbedingt auch haben, hihi!

Anonym hat gesagt…

Oooh, she definitely looks like she shouldn't be messed with LOL! What a wonderful ATC, beautiful work, but then yours always is:-))

Best wishes,Charlotte

Karen Owen hat gesagt…

This is a wonderful piece! I loved that you named her Defiant Martha. I think this image is adorable, and I always think she looks like an early Goth girl or counter-culture girl.

Karen

Dawnie hat gesagt…

This is a wonderful ATC. Love your style.Wonderful backgrounds and super detail.
Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog too.
So glad to see your beautiful work.

Cheers
Dawnie

MarilynH hat gesagt…

great job! Martha looks mishievious like my youngest DD

MarilynH hat gesagt…

great job! Martha looks mishievious like my youngest DD

MarilynH hat gesagt…

great job! Martha looks mishievious like my youngest DD

Mandy Chilvers hat gesagt…

LOL what a cutie girl. sweet martha. love it all (as usual)

Anonym hat gesagt…

It's been awhile since I've blogged or written. Sorry that I've been out-of-touch for so long.

Hmmm...it looks like someone has discovered PaperWhimsy. This is adorable. I love the way that you wrapped the wire around the edges!

Gretz hat gesagt…

So beautiful Gaby - this is one of my favourite whimsy images - yours too I think!

;-)