LUCKY Friends is right!!!!!!!!! I got some happy artful mail today from you Gaby! THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!! That is amazing, the card and atc are soooooo special and I love the winter feel with the glitter too and sweet image and this Remember Me piece is already hanging on MY WALL! Ohhhhhhhhh you clever girl, LOVE MY NAME at the bottom with the hearts too! YOU have made MY heart sing! THANK YOU sweet one!!!!!!!! Hugs,Patti
All works posted on this website belong to me and are protected under international copyright laws. No portion of my work or statements may be duplicated, altered, downloaded or reproduced in any way! Please ask for permission, if you wish to copy or use any of these photos.
14 Kommentare:
Wie schööön!! :-)
So pretty...love the danglies at the bottom :o)
Wunderschön Gaby!!!
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh !!! Que c'est beau !!!!!
J'aime beaucoup !
Bises
wunderschön wie immer Gaby!:-)
diese vogelchen gefallen mit total gut.
OOOOOOOOOO Love these girls, the sweet fall colors and the pretty bottoms and those BIRDIES......you go girlfriend!!!!
Hugs,Patti
einfach Klasse Gabi !
These are so beautiful.
supersch�n! mir gef�llt auch das gebamsel unten dran sehr gut!!
how gorgeous!
Really really beautiful.
All I can say is "lucky friends". These are beautiful...love the beading on the bottom.
LUCKY Friends is right!!!!!!!!! I got some happy artful mail today from you Gaby! THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!! That is amazing, the card and atc are soooooo special and I love the winter feel with the glitter too and sweet image and this Remember Me piece is already hanging on MY WALL! Ohhhhhhhhh you clever girl, LOVE MY NAME at the bottom with the hearts too! YOU have made MY heart sing! THANK YOU sweet one!!!!!!!!
Hugs,Patti
how could i have missed these!!
simply awesome!!
Kommentar veröffentlichen