.

.
.

Dienstag, 8. September 2015

Mail Art Postcards


Dear blogging friends,
I hope you all had a fantastic weekend and a lot of great ideas for the next time! Today I like to share with you some of my new Mail Art postcards .



This time again I used Nick Bantock rubber stamps and some stamps of the Ranger postage stamp sheet. I love making Mail Art like this, because the opportunities are endless.



In particular I like the idea to compose those cards by giving them "a kind of International touch", e.g. by comprising Chinese, French, Russian, or American motifs.




I wish you all a fantastic week, and thank you so much for stopping by 
and for all your lovely comments! 

Gaby xo

26 Kommentare:

Dreaming of Vintage hat gesagt…

Hi Gaby! I've missed your wonderfully creative posts! Great mail art! Everything is placed so beautifully! Maybe we could swap sometime? Totally up to you! I've never created mail art, looks like a lot of fun!

Valerie-Jael hat gesagt…

Wunderschöne Karten toll gemacht. Schön Dich wieder in Aktion zu sehen. GLG, Valerie

Marie Lost Bird Studio hat gesagt…

Love your mail art, dear Gaby:) So cool!
Have a lovely week.
Hugs,
Marie

Astrid Maclean hat gesagt…

Fabulous Gaby! I love mail art and these look super!!! You have just inspired me to have a go, have not done mail art for ages, - thanks so much for the inspiration! Your work is always brilliant!

Sharmon Davidson hat gesagt…

These are all just wonderful, Gaby! I love how you gave them that international"flavor"!

Juliz Design Post hat gesagt…

Fantastic mail art Gaby, love them all and so inspiring.
Julie x

Beulah Bee hat gesagt…

Great artwork and each one has a unique international flavor! My favorite is the chinese. You really know how to use the Nick stamps to their full effect. I just received a new postal stamp set which I am anxious to use. You have given me much inspiration.

Claudia hat gesagt…

Hallo , liebe Gaby!
Wie schön, wieder von Dir zu lesen!Diese Postkarten sind wunderschön geworden!
Ich wünsche Dir einen wunderschönen und glücklichen Spätsommertag!
♥ Allerliebste Grüße , Claudia ♥

margits bastelstube hat gesagt…

hallo gaby, da sind dir wieder wundervolle stücke gelungen. sehr interessante zusammenstellung! ganz toll finde ich!
herzliche grüße
margit

Gabi MeWi hat gesagt…

Yepp - die sind cool und es gibt endlos viele Möglichkeiten...

Julia @ Vintage with Laces hat gesagt…

I always love your mail art, Gaby. These three are fantastic with lots of details to discover.
Liebe Grüße
Julia

ULKAU hat gesagt…

Hallo Gabi, an diesen Mail-Art-Karten kann ich mich nie übersehen. Diese sind wieder supertoll geworden! Du hast aber auch tolle NB-Stempel! Lieben Gruß von Ulrike

Jackie PN hat gesagt…

Hello Gaby!!
So good to see you back!
Your mail art postcards are outstanding!! I just love your designs- always so interesting as well as beautiful to look at!
I am now a huge fan of those stamps by Nick- too bad I got on the bus late and they are no longer to be found! Thank you for sharing your art with them!
And please! More posts! I would love to see if you have made anything with those lenses you shared awhile ago!
hugs,and creative thoughts!
Jackie
http://www.creatingwithoutcrayons-jackiepneal.com/

Jackie PN hat gesagt…

Gaby, I would be interested in those stamps...please email me at (kampysgirl)(at)(gmail)(dot)(com)
Thank you,
Jackie

froebelsternchen hat gesagt…

Einfach wunderschön Deine Mail Art Karten Gaby!
Super!!!

Margik hat gesagt…

Hi Gaby! Absolutely stunning is your mail art. Great images and fabulous composition. Brilliant!

Barry hat gesagt…

Hi GB - those stamps provide a great base for your creativity. B

~*~Patty S hat gesagt…

Looks like you're having lots of fun with your mail art pieces Gaby!
Lots to enjoy here.
Happy September oxo

Words and Pictures hat gesagt…

Wonderful mailart, Gaby - really beautiful work.
Alison xx

Leovi hat gesagt…

Wonderful, Mail Art Postcards spectacular, beautiful!
Limbo Delirium
Black & White Abstract

Linda hat gesagt…

Beautiful and creative, Gaby, I love everything here! :)

Anonym hat gesagt…

These are wonderful! I love the look, so creative!

My name is Erika. hat gesagt…

These are fabulous! I think you added to old post cards? I love how they are such complete little art pieces and not just old envelopes and post cards any more.

Terri hat gesagt…

Hello Gabby,
I have missed visiting you and am happy to do so today. Your mail art always stuns me with your amazing designs! Each one is wonderful!
Hugs,
Terri

maj. hat gesagt…

I love all your mail art creations!

Conniecrafter hat gesagt…

These are very interesting, I have been saving stamps from cards and letters I get in the mail to do some kind of collage with and this is great inspiration for that. Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog. Merry Christmas!