.

.
.

Freitag, 16. Januar 2015

soldered wearable little books


Hi folks,
I hope you all had a good start into 2015! 
I'm looking forward to a creative new year and hope you have one as well!


I'm still soldering... here are my latest pieces.


Two wearable little books with soldered covers.


The size of this book is: 2,5 x 3,5 cm (0,98" x 1,38")


These are my very first attempts in bookbinding. 


 I think that the bindings do not really look professional, 
but I am quite happy with them.


This book measures 3 x 4,5 cm (1,18" x 1,77")

A warm welcome to my new followers, and thanks to all who have spend some time to leave a comment.
Thanks again for visiting! I wish you all a wonderful weekend!

Gaby xo 

51 Kommentare:

Sarah hat gesagt…

These are fabulous!!!

Rosie hat gesagt…

*schwärm*

ich bin mal wieder hellauf begeistert von Deinen kleinen Kostbarkeiten. Soooo schön.

Ich wünsche Dir ein schönes Wochenende, liebe Gabi

Lululiz hat gesagt…

You are so clever, these little books are absolutely delightful.

Bleubeard and Elizabeth hat gesagt…

Oh Gaby. I'm in LOVE. These are fantastic. I like your latest venture in soldering, and I personally think that book binding looks good. These are BEAUTIFUL.

Margik hat gesagt…

Wonderful little books, I love your amazing technique and all the materials. Brilliant designs, Gaby!!!
Have a lovely weekend! Mar x

Elaine hat gesagt…

Adorable little books, they are wonderful! Elaine x

Penny hat gesagt…

Love these little books, your binding looks pretty good to me.

Beulah Bee hat gesagt…

These are "charming" little books which are very much like lockets where treasures can be hidden. Your binding is fine but perhaps if you tint the thread you may be more satisfied. I always look forward to your creations--keep them coming!

Jo Murray hat gesagt…

Gaby, these little books are so adorable.

Carol hat gesagt…

Gorgeous books! You are very talented Gaby. I love your creations!

Barry hat gesagt…

Hi GB - what beautiful pieces of work to start the year with - these will be a real winner. May 2015 be grand for you. B

Jen Crossley hat gesagt…

SENSATIONAL Gaby xx

margits.bastelstube@kabsi.at hat gesagt…

hallo liebe gab,
ich bin hin und weg. die sind ja toll,toll, toll! ein hervorragende arbeit hast du da geleistet. großes kompliment von deinem fan
margit

Deborah hat gesagt…

Such exquisite work, Gabi - and so beautiful. Your binding looks great to me!

Sandycraft hat gesagt…

Hallo liebe Gaby,
diese Büchlein sehen einfach supertoll aus - eine wirklich geniale Idee und soo schön umgesetzt - ich bin begeistert :) ...
Ganz liebe Grüße - Sandra

Anonym hat gesagt…

Oh wow! My heart skipped a beat when I saw this beautiful treasure you have created. Just gorgeous!

Dorthe hat gesagt…

They are totally amazing, Gaby, what a wonderful jewelry art piece to wear ,I love the one with the leafe and number,- but they are all so beautiful.
Hugs,Dorthe

Leovi hat gesagt…

These books are gems, exquisite designs!

Leovi hat gesagt…

These books are gems, exquisite designs!

Mescrap hat gesagt…

WOw, another gorgeous masterpiece.

Anni - My Creative Life and Mixed Media Books hat gesagt…

Gaby your book is amazing, a really piece of art, you are so talented and I love your small book.
Hugs Anni

Jane hat gesagt…

I don't know how you do it , but you do it beautifully, these little books are precious ! Have a nice Sunday.

ULKAU hat gesagt…

Da hast du aber wieder ein ganz besonderes Kleinod erschaffen! Super gemacht!
LG Ulrike

Jackie PN hat gesagt…

Gaby! You never cease to amaze me with your creativity and skills- Outstanding my friend! xo

Celestina Marie hat gesagt…

Hi Gaby, your designs are stunning. What a special jewelry art piece to wear. Love the details.
Thank you for stopping by and your kind comment. I enjoyed my visit here and I am your newest follower.
Have a nice day.
Hugs

Janine hat gesagt…

Wow, diese kleinen Bücher sehen klasse aus. Die reinsten Schmuckstücke

Dortesjs hat gesagt…

wow magical stunning

Mosaic Magpie hat gesagt…

I have recently taken a couple of bookbinding classes...so much fun and you add soldered covers! The coptic stitch is easier to do if you use a curved needle, I have found.
Love the books!
xo,
Deb

Unknown hat gesagt…

Goodness me, these are amazing!! Superb creations, love them, you are tremendously creative!! Hugs, Ira x
Ira’s Crea Corner

suziqu's thread works hat gesagt…

Oh Gaby your little jewellery books are totally awesome. You are overflowing with soldered talent my friend!
Just love!
xox Suzy

A Magical Whimsy hat gesagt…

I adore these tiny books! You are so clever to create these treasures!
So very charming!
hugs,
Teresa in California
http://amagicalwhimsy.blogspot.com/
Hoping you are also having a cheerful New Years!

Draffin Bears hat gesagt…

Hi Gaby,

Love the gorgeous jewellery you have made, and you are so talented.
Happy 2015 and best wishes
hugs
Carolyn

Kerstin Bank hat gesagt…

Die sehen beide superklasse aus, bin schwer beeindruckt ;-))

Marie Lost Bird Studio hat gesagt…

Your little books are simply precious:) Beautifully done, Gaby.
Huygs,
Marie

Anonym hat gesagt…

This is ***love*** Gaby. I do not know how??? you can work this small. xox

AppleApricot Wen hat gesagt…

Wow Gaby, awesome books! Stunning work!

froebelsternchen hat gesagt…

Oh Gott..diese Büchlein sind einfach ENTZÜCKEND! Wunderschön Gaby!

Denise hat gesagt…

So good to hear from You,glad You dropped by for a visit.I love Your charming little sweet books.Perfect for gifts-Blessings Your way-Denise

Julia @ Vintage with Laces hat gesagt…

These are fabulous little treasures, Gaby! The books are so adorable.
xo,
Julia

Anonym hat gesagt…

So cute!

Rostrose hat gesagt…

Liebe Gaby,
ganz bestimmt wirst du ein kreatives 2015 haben! Deine Büchlein sind einfach umwerfend!
Herzliche rostrosige Lachfaltengrüße
von der Traude

Jester hat gesagt…

A belated 'happy New Year', Gaby.
Your soldered books are just stunning! It must be quite difficult to work on that small scale, but your efforts are definitely worth it. Jx

Terry hat gesagt…

Oh Gaby this little book is incredible and gorgeous! Love all the details. Hugs!

Unknown hat gesagt…

Hi...thanks for your passage in my blog and you??? WONDERFUL artist... compliments!!! New follower!!! ;) THANKS!!! NI

Silvia(Barnie) hat gesagt…

Wie genial - einfach nur klasse.

Blessed Serendipity hat gesagt…

This is a beautiful work of art and a lovely treasure. You are so talented.

Danielle

Donna: hat gesagt…

Always thought I would learn to solder, but now you have given me inspiration to really learn. These are wonderful !

Gabi MeWi hat gesagt…

Meine Güte Gaby - die sind ja sowas von genial.SUPER!

nat design hat gesagt…

Amazing handmade! it's a book with beautiful soul!


Grettings from Poland!
Natalia
http://natdesgn.blogspot.com

~Lavender Dreamer~ hat gesagt…

Oh my goodness....they are amazing! So perfect and beautiful. Hope you enjoy your week and your creativity! Sweet hugs, Diane

Words and Pictures hat gesagt…

These, and the one in the post before, are absolutely enchanting! I can't think of a better piece of wearable art than a book, and these are stunning. I'm so happy to have had a bit of time to catch up with your always beautiful artwork.
Alison xx