.

.
.

Freitag, 30. Januar 2015

new booklet with soldered covers.


Dear blogging friends, 
Today I'm happy to share another booklet with soldered covers.


The size of this little book is: 6 x 6 cm (2,36" x 2,36")


This is the foreside


and the backside of the booklet. 

 Whising you all a wonderful weekend,and as always thank you so much for visiting, and that you are taking the time to view my art!

Gaby xo


32 Kommentare:

Beulah Bee hat gesagt…

Hi Gaby! The charms you used are perfect for this little treasure. I especially like the diamonds on the bird's tail. Perhaps you'll make one that can be worn as a necklace?

Anonym hat gesagt…

Oh so beautiful!

Claudia hat gesagt…

Hallo liebe Gaby,
das Booklet ist traumhaft schön geworden! Das Vögelchen gefällt mir sehr, und auch all die anderen kleinen Details!
Ich wünsche Dir ein wunderschönes und gemütliches Wochenende!
♥ Allerliebste Grüße, Claudia ♥

Marta F. Sitarska hat gesagt…

Beautiful, for little secrets :)

Anonym hat gesagt…

I am in awe at how you work this small and make such beauty. xox

Lululiz hat gesagt…

This little book is absolutely adorable. I love it.

Dorthe hat gesagt…

Love it Gaby, the wonderful bird, with its "diamonds" the charms hanging from your book, and the lovely size of this gem !
Dorthe,xo

Jo Murray hat gesagt…

G'day Gaby...I always love your work, but this is an exquisite little treasure!

Valerie-Jael hat gesagt…

Your little book is a wonderful and stunning treasure! Valerie

Margik hat gesagt…

I adore your soldered covers so much. This is totally fantastic, Gaby!
Mar x

margits bastelstube hat gesagt…

hinreissend, liebe gaby, ganz wundervoll.
och bin von diesen "kleinen" hellauf begeistert. so eine schöne arbeit von dir!
glg
margit

Jackie PN hat gesagt…

Outstanding Gaby!! I have never seen anything like this- love your style! xo

Catharina Maria hat gesagt…

your new art is BEAUTIFUL ♥♥♥

Marie Lost Bird Studio hat gesagt…

Simply stunning, dear Gaby! Love all the details.
Have a great weekend.
Hugs,
Marie

Boei hat gesagt…

Beautiful! <3

Unknown hat gesagt…

I think the word WOW captures it all! Love love your gorgeous booklet with all of its fabulous details, a lovely piece of art! Hugs, Ira x
Ira’s Crea Corner

Gayle Price hat gesagt…

So very beautiful !! Absolutely love what you have made. Best wishes and hugs my friend. xx

Anni - My Creative Life and Mixed Media Books hat gesagt…

Gaby your booklet is so wonderfully made, you are so talented and very creative, love your small books.
Anni

Caterina Giglio hat gesagt…

truly stunning! and the back is as wonderful as the front!

greer / eggstudio hat gesagt…

Your little books are stunning and your soldering work is gorgeous.

Anke hat gesagt…

Oh Gaby Dein Büchlein schaut gigantisch aus, eine wundervolle Arbeit. Dieses Vögelchen ist herzallerliebst.

Viele liebe Freitagsgrüße
von Anke

Ana K. hat gesagt…

O gosh, dear Gaby…your soldered art is always fabulous, but these tinny booklets are outstanding…love, love, love every single detail on these and previously posted!!
Hugs from Slovenia

Teresita hat gesagt…

Gaby, es hermoso!

Barry hat gesagt…

Hi GB - this book series is delightful - so much detail and points of interest. Great work. B

Juliz Design Post hat gesagt…

Such inspirational little books, gorgeous work.
Have a lovely weekend, Julie x

Leovi hat gesagt…

Thank you very much! I like your composition of this week! Happy Valentine's Day !!

Dreaming of Vintage hat gesagt…

Hi Gaby! This is so beautiful!

maj. hat gesagt…

What a great work!I love all the details. Brilliant.

Sharmon Davidson hat gesagt…

All I can think to say is - WOW! This is truly stunning!

Teresa Carini hat gesagt…

Thanks for sharing such beautiful and inspiring work! I'm trying to make mini-books, I hope to learn from you! A hug!

ruma hat gesagt…

Hallo, Gaby Bee.

Gutes Gefühl arbeitet.
Vielen Dank für Ihren Besuch immer.

Ich wünsche Ihnen alles Gute.
Sei Gegrüßt.

Aus Japan, ruma ❃

Jo Murray hat gesagt…

Just gorgeous Gaby!