.

.
.

Montag, 3. Februar 2014

Hot from my soldering iron...


Hi folks, as you can see, I'm still soldering...


 Here is my latest ornament,

front and back


and a more detailed pic!

Please click on the picture to enlarge it!

Wishing you all a creative week and as always thank you so much for stopping by and for your lovely comments!

Gaby xo

39 Kommentare:

Lululiz hat gesagt…

Oh my goodness, thats really stunning, Gaby, a wonderful piece!

JoAnne hat gesagt…

Gorgeous Gaby!!!!

Elly hat gesagt…

Ah...meine Löt - Queen zeigt mal wieder etwas aus ihrer Schatztruhe (:o)Dein Handwerk ist wirklich bewundernswert.

Daniella hat gesagt…

Beautiful work Gaby! I spent some time looking around while I was here. It is a visual delight!!
xxDaniella

Carol hat gesagt…

Absolutely gorgeous. Wonderful details

Claudia hat gesagt…

Liebe Gaby,
die Ornamente sind wunderschön!
Ich wünsch Dir einen wunderschönen Tag!
♥ Allerliebste Grüße, Claudia ♥
P.S. In kürze geht die Stoffverarbeitung weiter, bin die letzten Tage zu nciht viel gekommen ;O)

Deborah hat gesagt…

Oh Gaby, that is GORGEOUS.

margits bastelstube hat gesagt…

hallo gaby,
dieses teil ist wundervoll. eine herrliche arbeit!
glg
margit

Valerie-Jael hat gesagt…

Ich bin geplättet! Tolles Stück! LG, Valerie

Silvia(Barnie) hat gesagt…

Wunderschön.

Caterina Giglio hat gesagt…

gorgeous work, as always!

Dreaming of Vintage hat gesagt…

So beautiful Gaby!

Kerstin Bank hat gesagt…

Auch dieses Teilchen ist dir wieder super gelungen, gefällt mir sehr gut, aber deine Streichholzschachteln haben es mir auch ganz besonders angetan, toll ;-)

Sugar Lump Studios hat gesagt…

Just a stunning piece Gaby! Love this! so pretty!

maj. hat gesagt…

Totally adorable, Gaby!!!

Unknown hat gesagt…

Unheimlich schön sehen deine Kreationen immer aus liebe Gaby, bin immer total hin und weg von deiner Kreativität! LG, Ira
Ira’s Crea Corner

Words and Pictures hat gesagt…

Such beautiful works!
Alison x

Mescrap hat gesagt…

Another gorgeous piece !!

Barry hat gesagt…

Hi GB - I love how this piece is like a sacred object - a talisman - almost like part of a small shrine. Beautiful design and execution. B

Patti Edmon Artist hat gesagt…

wow, it's gorgeous! looks like you have a good handle on soldering! I've been wanting to try but I can't stop painting faces - ha!
xo

The Altered Muse hat gesagt…

Gaby. How much we have in common. Did you see my creations with the rosaries and prayer cards? Somehow, lots of my creations wind up with religious matter in them. Love them.

Cat Kerr hat gesagt…

Love it Gaby!!

Anni - My Creative Life and Mixed Media Books hat gesagt…
Dieser Kommentar wurde vom Autor entfernt.
Anni - My Creative Life and Mixed Media Books hat gesagt…

this is really amazing, the back is very beautiful with text and front have a wonderful image, love the colors. Have a nice Sunday.
Anni

Rosie hat gesagt…

Sooo traumhaft schön, Gaby. Ich bin hin und weg.

Martina hat gesagt…

Unbeschreiblich schön - kann ich nur sagen, liebe Gaby! Ich bin mal wieder komplett begeistert von Deiner Lötkunst!

Rostrose hat gesagt…

Liebe Gaby,
Klasse sieht dein Werk aus! Und auch das Libellenfoto in deinem anderen Blog muss ich hier unbedingt loben - einfach umwerfend!
☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼
Alles Liebe, Traude

Jester hat gesagt…

This is so beautiful, Gaby. I hope everyone enlarges the pictures to see it in all its splendour. Jx

Terry hat gesagt…

Gaby, that is one beautiful ornament both front and back! Your soldering is just impeccable! Love this. Hugs!

Anita Houston The Artful Maven hat gesagt…

Your metal work is exceptional! Gorgeous pieces!!!

Ana K. hat gesagt…

I love it Gaby...as always precious made and image is really gorgeous! Hugs from Slovenia

suziqu's thread works hat gesagt…

Oh Gaby
This soldered piece is just so calming and beautiful. I just love it!
Happy Valentine's Day to you dear friend,
Suzy

Leovi hat gesagt…

Beautiful setting, lovely composition, great artwork!

IZA hat gesagt…

Hi Gaby! You have matched everything so perfect! I just love it!

Anonym hat gesagt…

Absolutely gorgeous my friend! Happy belated Valentines Day. Warmest hugs, Mina

Diane hat gesagt…

What a gorgeous design.

Hugs Diane

~*~Patty S hat gesagt…

Hello dear Gaby ~
I am a big fan of medieval and your soldered pendant is magnificent!
Beautiful creation as always...
oxo

suziqu's thread works hat gesagt…

I know I'm very late to comment Gaby but you always so inspire us with your beautiful soldered pendents!
Hugs,
Suzy

CK Chai hat gesagt…

You are always so inspiring, my friend! Take care :)