Ganz ganz großes Kino Gaby! Wirklich wunderschön gestaltet und einfach zauberhaft kombiniert! Gefallen mir supergut! LG, Ira irascreacorner.blogspot.nl
hallo liebe gaby, diese beiden karten sprechen mich voll an! die sind ja wunderbar gemacht und die farbenkombi...hmhm..superschön! alles liebe und bis bald margit
These postcard collages are simply glorious - amazing combinations of images, beautifully composed. Wonderful vintage feel - love them! Thank you so much for your visit and comment, so happy you liked what you saw at Words and Pictures. Alison x
Hallo liebe Gaby, endlich kann ich wieder ein wenig "durchatmen" und meine "Blogrunde" machen....Deine Karten sind einfach göttlich. Total mein Geschmack! Haste super gewerkelt!
Sweet Gaby, All of your work is so very beautiful. I can stare at these pictures indefinitely and know joy. Keep up the wonderful work, and thank you for commiserating with me on my wretched bamboo! I'm almost there!!!
These are amazing!!! I made some recently but they look NOTHING like yours! A bit more practice for me I think!! Hope you had a wonderful weekend!! xxDaniella
Gaby...these altered postcards are amazing! I so love the collaged backgrounds of both! All of the patterns, script, stamping, color....it's all just amazing! And those vintage people that you've collaged right into the backgrounds....beautifully done! Love your work! I also wanted to thank you so much for your very kind comments you left on my blog this morning. You made me feel so good! Thank you! <3 Candy
Wow Gaby These postcards have so much detail to study and they both really draw you in past the beautiful images as well as thought provoking. Love them! Thank you for your lovely comment about my Birds Inspire Journal. Hugs, Suzy
All works posted on this website belong to me and are protected under international copyright laws. No portion of my work or statements may be duplicated, altered, downloaded or reproduced in any way! Please ask for permission, if you wish to copy or use any of these photos.
48 Kommentare:
Ganz ganz großes Kino Gaby! Wirklich wunderschön gestaltet und einfach zauberhaft kombiniert! Gefallen mir supergut! LG, Ira
irascreacorner.blogspot.nl
What wonderfully collaged cards!
Those are two terrific collaged cards!
terrific postcards Gaby. Hugs Annette x
So interesting and so beautifully detailed. It's good to see you here again Gaby. xx
These are fabulous!
hallo liebe gaby,
diese beiden karten sprechen mich voll an! die sind ja wunderbar gemacht und die farbenkombi...hmhm..superschön!
alles liebe und bis bald
margit
Wunderschön, wie immer ! Du bist Gaby sehr begabte! :)
Dear Gaby your altered postcard are wonderful,so many different things to look at, wish you a lovely weekend.
Hugs Anni -from my new blog
Das sind ja absolute Sahnehäubchen...
Hi Gaby, Both postcards turned out fantastic! There are so many details to look at.
Have a great weekend!
Hugs,
Julia
simply stunning postcards. brilliantly collaged
hugs June xxx
These postcard collages are simply glorious - amazing combinations of images, beautifully composed. Wonderful vintage feel - love them! Thank you so much for your visit and comment, so happy you liked what you saw at Words and Pictures.
Alison x
Hallo liebe Gaby, endlich kann ich wieder ein wenig "durchatmen" und meine "Blogrunde" machen....Deine Karten sind einfach göttlich. Total mein Geschmack! Haste super gewerkelt!
Ich wünsche Dir ein schönes WE.
LG MARTINA
Sehr kunstvoll, deine Karten. Eine Gabe die mir ebenfalls völlig fehlt, in so vielen Lagen zu arbeiten. Richtig klasse!! (:o)
Gorgeous postcards Gaby, wonder if any of my ancestors are in the first one. ~Diane
These are terrific, Gaby. You have my renewed interest in collage. Wonderful postcards.
Gaby, these are stunning. the layering is superb! I love the touch of lavender in the second one.
What fabulous cards Gaby, also thanks for coming to visit me too.
What fabulous cards Gaby, also thanks for coming to visit me too.
Absolutely stunning! Really my kind of style. Thanks for showing.
Regards, Leonie
GB - the layering offers such mystery and the opportunity to make up our own stories about the cards. Go well and create well. B
Liebe Gaby,
vielen Dank für deinen lieben Kommentar -
deine Karten-Collagen sind herrlich - wundervoll zusammengestellt - sehr toll ausgeführt -
ich wünsche dir einen wunderschönen Muttertag -
liebe Grüße - Ruth
Your postcards are beautiful, I just love the collage look to them. Thanks for your visit too, always lovely to see you. Hugs, Anne x
Sweet Gaby, All of your work is so very beautiful. I can stare at these pictures indefinitely and know joy. Keep up the wonderful work, and thank you for commiserating with me on my wretched bamboo! I'm almost there!!!
I love these Gaby!
What fabulous postcard art, such amazing designs Gaby. Love these.
hugs {Brenda} x0x
Engagingly complex! Lots to look at and discover and and make up stories about.
Liebe Gaby
Die Karten sehen wirklich toll aus. Wunderschön!
Einen gemütlichen Abend wünscht Dir Yvonne
Einfach toll!
Liebe Grüße,
Markus
Love your latest college pieces Gaby! So fun!
These are amazing!!! I made some recently but they look NOTHING like yours! A bit more practice for me I think!!
Hope you had a wonderful weekend!!
xxDaniella
This is so terrific Gaby. Fantastic creations.
lovely greet and have a nice day
Marja
Wow,die collagekarten sehen fabelhaft aus und sind seehr schön zusammengestellt,genau mein geschmack,zauberhafte creationen.
Grüsse Jeannette
Gaby...these altered postcards are amazing! I so love the collaged backgrounds of both! All of the patterns, script, stamping, color....it's all just amazing! And those vintage people that you've collaged right into the backgrounds....beautifully done! Love your work! I also wanted to thank you so much for your very kind comments you left on my blog this morning. You made me feel so good! Thank you! <3 Candy
these are so creative! I would love to try to make some Florida postcards! It's on my wish list!
These postcards are amazing! I love the collage elements and the images are fantastic...great themes! How fun!
Wow Gaby These postcards have so much detail to study and they both really draw you in past the beautiful images as well as thought provoking.
Love them!
Thank you for your lovely comment about my Birds Inspire Journal.
Hugs,
Suzy
Lovely collages!
Gaby, these altered postcards are fantastic! So much for the eyes to feast upon! Enjoy the day! Hugs!
Gorgeous vintage cards!
Groetjes karin
I LOVE all the detailing in your postcards and the soft color schemes are very soothing. Blessings!
I love these postcards, Gaby. Such wonderful collage and great colours.
Perfectly put together collage, great work , must have been fun :-) Have a nice weekend.
Magnificent targetas post, I love the taste of the past, precious works of art!
oooooooh! Gaby! Your collage work is so fabulous! You make me want to play with paper again. You are so inspiring : )
Hugs,
Terri
Awesome altered post card as usual :)
i looove these! maybe sometine u can share some of your techniques for your fab artwork! aloha, angi in hana
Kommentar veröffentlichen