That's the stuff you can win:
One of my little books and a handmade postcard.
2#
Two handmade note cards, a pair of earrings, and a soldered pendant.
3#
A little gift bag filled with goodies.
Here's a little sneak peek of what you might find inside.
3#
A little gift bag filled with goodies.
Here's a little sneak peek of what you might find inside.
The only rule to participate is:
You must be a follower already,
or to become a follower
Please make sure that I have a way to contact you, so you should leave a comment on this post.
Good luck to all of you, and thanks for playing. I will draw the winners on February 25th.
Gaby xo




70 Kommentare:
Wow Gaby, what a generous Giveaway. All your pieces are out of this world and I would be happy to receive any of them. Enjoy your day. I am indeed a follower. Hugs Rita xxx
Spero davvero di vincere perchè le tue cose mi fanno impazzire!
Grazie e complimenti
Monica, Ca dei duchi.
mmm what a lovely gooooodie bag you put together.....I am a big fan of your earring creations and would give them a very good home hanging on my ears:)Have a good week!
Ooooh, wie schön! Deine Sachen sind, wie immer, immer wunderschön! LG, Valerie
Oh Gaby what a lovely give away, I am already a follower, have a lovely day,
Penny
What a lovely collection of treasure and it would be so lovely to win any part of it all. Thanks so much for the chance.
I am already a follower,
Love Jo x
Hi Gaby! I just came by to say hello, and to wish you a great week. Love the giveaway goodies - please throw my name in the magic hat! :) xox
Would love to win your fabulous creations!
Oh these are so wonderful to be had :). Owning a piece of your art is everyone's dream, I think :). My heart is jumping, thinking what might be inside haha. Thanks for the chance at winning!! Hugs.
Hallo Gaby,
oh - schön und spannend - ein Give-away! Jedes Deiner Goodies ist ein kleines Kunstwerk für sich!
Ich hüpf' in den Lostopf und hoffe mal ....
Danke & liebe Grüße - Sandra
Wunderschöne Sachen hast du gemacht, da versuch ich mal mein Glück.
Schönen Montag mit glg
Ingrid
Follower bin ich ja schon sooo lange,Fan auch und bei den schönen Gewinnen bin ich auch dabei...
I am a follower so count me in! I love your stuff and the little book looks familiar....:O)
I have always loved your work! Thank you for a chance to win some of it!
Wow Gaby, I would be so happy to win some of your art!!! Thank you very much for chance to win!
Hugs from snowy Slovenia
Beautiful work Gaby......aren't you being generous....xox
Du weisst schon dass ich auch deine Kunstwerke sehr gerne habe und es waere schoen so was zu gewinnen. Was mich noch interessiert sit wie weit wohnst du von der Schweizer Graenze (ich werde gran zen Juni in der Schweiz verbringen und dachte wir konten uns irgendwo treffen wen se night zu weit ist).
Liebes Gruss!
Svetlana
Such a wonderful giveaway. Thank you for the chance to participate in this.
Lovely give away.You are very talented to make so many different things.
hallo liebe gaby,
wie ich sehe, haben meine beiden freundinnen sandra und ingrid auch schon kommentiert. ja, die kennen deinen wundervollen sachen von mir!
also: ich hüpf jetz auch in den losttopf und freue mich auf's nächste mal!
liebe grüße
margit
Oooh, sooo schöne Sachen, Gaby, ich bin schon lange Verfolger und Bewunderer Deiner Kunstwerke. Vielleicht magst Du mich auch in Deinen Lostopf werfen.
Ich wünsche Dir eine schöne Woche
What a lovely collection of your art that I would be thrilled to own. Please count me in!
Thank you for the chance at your generous giveaway Gaby....your work is divine!
You're spoiling us, what a fabulous giveaway, please count me in. Have a great day, Sharon x
Such beauty ...and free too. Is than an ATC peeking out from under the bag? If only it was mine...sigh.
Such beautiful things. I can just imagine them bringing a bit of peace to whomever receives them.
Just because......best reason ever!
Oh Gaby, your art is so magnificent, love even looking!
Lovely, Gaby! You are so sweet =)
Beckie
Wow Gaby, what a generous give away and what a fun thing to do! I have been a follower for a long time and always enjoy my visits! Love your work and your soldering skills fill me with aw every time!!
Oh Gaby, so sweet of ya. You know I'm a big fan of your creations, be it altered pieces, solder pieces or paper crafts. It is always a joy to look at your creations, and each time I get new surprises. I would love to win any piece of work by you, simply because, they are your beautiful & heartfelt creations!
So, da bin ich nun.....das kann ich mir doch nicht entgehen lassen! Wie großzügig von Dir, liebe Gaby und so ein tolles Giveaway! Bitte werfe mich in Deine Lostrommel....
DANKEEEEEE:-)
just wonderful stuff... and imagine my surprise to find out that I was not a follower! shocking since I always stop by!! x
What a gorgeous collection of little treasures! It would be wonderful to receive that sweet little gift bag. Thank you so much for the chance of winning this generous giveaway.
oh da möchte ich meine Chance nicht verpassen! das sieht alles einfach wundervoll aus!
I am a follower, have been for some time now :)
Gorgeous give aways, Gaby!
ohww, would love to win one of your gorgeous giveaways!!
hugs, Wendy
(blogsvanwendy@live.nl)
Gaby this is such a beautiful Giveaway and so generous.
I am already a Follower of your stunning blog.
Thank You for the opportunity to win.
I can be contacted via my Blog Adorn @
http://lynnesbowsandbelles.wordpress.com
Wishes
Lynne
Oh Oh Oh so many lovely gifts you are offering up dear Gaby!
Thank you very much for the chance to be a lucky winner!
oxo
What a generous give-away! It's such a pleasure to view your handcrafted art online it would doubtlessly be a true joy to actually hold one.
Hello Gaby,
What beautiful treasures. Truly little works of art. If your giveaway offer is open to followers in USA I would love to enter.
Danielle
Was für ein tolles Candy, da hüpfe ich doch gerne in den Lostopf. Ich weiß gar nicht, ob ich ein Google-Follower bin, auf alle Fälle verfolge ich dich über meine Blogroll, da gucke ich sowieso viel eher drauf ;)
Oh Gaby your creations here that you are offering as a Giveaway are just so beautiful - you are such a clever and versatile artist and love all of your creations.
I hope I'm the lucky winner of your dear little gift bag.
Sending hugs,
Suzy
THese is excited !!!
Who will be the lucky one ?
Hello Gaby. I love the items that you are giving away on your blog. Sign me up for a chance to win one of those lovely pieces! :) I'm a follower of your work and love it! All of these items are so beautifully crafted! I also wanted to thank you for your time to leave such a sweet comment on my blog. When I receive such high praise from such a talented artist, it makes me so happy. Thank you! <3 Candy
Every single piece you make is precious Gaby, you can see that they're all made with so much love and devotion and I'm sure that you will make one of your followers very happy with your gorgeous and generous gifts! Hugs, Ira xox
irascreacorner.blogspot.nl
How very sweet of you Gaby, I would be honoured to enter your beautiful giveaway. Your work, no matter what is always exceptional :)
How swet of you, such a generous give away!
Gorgeous work of art here!!! I'll follow you far and wide...lol!!!! Love the postcard too!
I always, always enjoy coming to your blog, Gaby! And I didn't even know you were having a giveaway! How sweet of you!
Yes add my name to your charming giveaway.
You can contact me at my email address:
tscat@sbcglobal.net (It's .net)
hugs,
Teresa in California
http://amagicalwhimsy.blogspot.com/
(P.S. and yes I have been a follower for quite a while.) Thanks!
Teresa
http://amagicalwhimsy.blogspot.com/
Hi Gaby!
I didn't know you were back from your little vacation away!!
I hope you had a good rest and a wonderful holiday with your family!!
You know I love everything you make and I have been a follower for a long time!! You are such an amazing artist!! This is a special and generous giveaway!!!
Happy Valentines Day!!
xxDaniella
Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving a comment on my Silence is Golden ATC. I was able to find your blog and I've spent a little time here looking at all your beautiful work! What a wonderful giveaway you have here and you are very generous!!
Hi Gaby,
Beautiful and generous giveaway - your work is lovely and I am a follower.
Happy Valentines day
hugs
Carolyn
Hi, Gaby! This is my first visit to your beautiful blog!! Thanks for your sweet comment on mine. I am now a follower of yours and I would love to win one of your special little treasures!! Exquisitely done, I might add. Thanks for the chance to win.
I forgot to give you my e-mail address: jmeadows17@neo.rr.com
Blessings!
Liebe Gaby
Wow... das sind ja wieder ganz tolle Sachen. Da hüpf ich doch gerne ins Lostöpfchen.
Ich wünsche Dir ein wunderschönes Wochenende und grüsse Dich herzlichst Yvonne
Hui, na dann versuch ich doch auch mein Glück und möchte auch im Lostöpfchen landen!
Euch ein schönes WE
Liebe Gaby, dank dir schön für deine Einladung zu deinem tollen Giveaway! Jetzt bin ich wirklich hin- und hergerissen, denn natürlich finde ich deine Preise verlockend. Aber es geht ja nicht nur darum, dass Herr Rostrose sie bemerkt *ggg* - ich meine wirklich, dass jetzt auch die anderen eine Chance bekommen sollten - ich habe heuer insgesamt ja schon fünfmal (!) gewonnen! Deshalb setze ich mich neben das Lostöpfchen und schaue einfach zu :o) Aber ich verlinke deine Verlosung gerne bei mir auf dem Blog!
♥ Ganz herzliche Rostrosen-Wochenendgrüße & alles Liebe, Traude ♥
Oh wow, this is a fantastic 'give away' ...lots of competition :-) xx jmoller@alice.it
What a lovely give away, I'm a subscriber and thank you for this opportunity to win xx
Hi GB - been a while since I dropped by - great to see that you are back into creative mode. Go well. B
Olá, sempre que posso tenho acompanhado seus trabalhos os quais admiro muito. Seria uma honra receber algum aqui do outro lado do oceano.Por isso vou segui-la publicamente agora. Obrigado pelo seu despreendimento.
Gorgeous, Gaby! Such a sweet giveaway and someone will be thrilled! Hope you are having a great week!
What a wonderful giveaway,dear Gaby.The winner will be so thrilled.Thanks for the chance and have a wonderful weekend.
Hugs,
Marie
Спасибо,Габи, за прекрасные работы и ваш вкус!!!
Probably too late, but I would have loved one of your pieces Gabby, I have not been a follower , but have had you as A place I love to visit for some time, but am off to make it a follower :-) hugs Glenda
I just wanted to tell you that you are awesome again!! And thank you!!
xxDaniella
Hi Gaby,
What a wonderful give-away, you are so kind!
Barbara
My dear friend, this is an awesome set! Lovely as always!
Kommentar veröffentlichen