.

.
.

Montag, 28. Januar 2013

Soldered Ornament No. 2


 
 6cm x 15cm ~ 2,36" x 5,91"

Good morning everyone! I hope you all had a wonderful weekend and a good start into the week. Today I want to share my latest soldered ornament with you. I intend to make a set of six and here is the second one.

Wishing you all a creative week and as always thank you so much for stopping by and for your lovely comments.

Gaby xo

61 Kommentare:

kreativingrid hat gesagt…

Hallo Gaby,
aus dieses Ornament hast du wieder so wundervoll gearbeitet.
Schönen Tag wünscht dir
Ingrid

Samantha Marshall hat gesagt…

Absolutely gorgeous!!! I love it. xx

Cynthia Schelzig hat gesagt…

Sehr schoooeen......gefallt mir ....happy week to you....

Rosie hat gesagt…

Meine Güte, was ist das schön geworden, Gaby, ich bin hellauf begeistert.

Wünsche Dir eine schöne Woche

Valerie-Jael hat gesagt…

Sehr schöne Gaby, sieht einfach klasse aus! LG, Valerie

Candy C hat gesagt…

Gaby...thank you so much for the sweet comment you left on my blog this morning regarding my Marilyn piece. I appreciate your thoughts so much as I think your art is amazing! Love your ornaments that you are in the process of creating. The first was beautifully done and now this second one is equally as lovely. When you complete your set of 6, you will have such little works or art! <3 Candy

margits bastelstube hat gesagt…

hallo gaby,
da ist dir wieder ein kleines miesterwerk gelungen! sieht hervorragend aus!
liebe grüße
margit

*jean* hat gesagt…

fantastic! hope you show us all 6 when they are complete!!! you make me want to try this, miss gaby!

Anonym hat gesagt…

Incredible!
What a wonderful image you selected and the soldering is amazing.
Wishes
Lynne

maj. hat gesagt…

This is such a totally amazing project, Gaby!!!

Dreaming of Vintage hat gesagt…

Awesome as usual Gaby! Love the image!

Robin hat gesagt…

Another gorgeous charm Gaby! How do you make the sides textured?

Hugs,
Robin

Dorthe hat gesagt…

So very beautiful, and sp gorgeous with the red accents here and there,-love your adds of bling and pearls.
Hugs,Dorthe

Kerstin Bank hat gesagt…

Auch das Teilchen ist dir wieder super gelungen, ich hoffe, die Ideen gehen dir nicht aus!

Carol hat gesagt…

Beautiful! Love all the gorgeous bits you've added

Unknown hat gesagt…

Ich bin mal wieder total begeistert von deiner grossartigen Kreation liebe Gaby! Das rot finde ich sehr hübsch! LG, Ira
irascreacorner.blogspot.nl

Ana K. hat gesagt…

Wow Gaby amazing soldering...i try once or twice but my result was disaster...i love image and all little details...

ACreativeDreamer hat gesagt…

Gaby... you are just amazing! I love all of your work, but I am especially drawn to the soldered ornaments you are doing... I can't wait to see what you come up with next!

Gayle Price hat gesagt…

Hey Gaby, another gorgeous creation...love the cotton threads. Thank you for the email :))). I know you live in Germany....I tried to send a comment to you when I was in Swtzerland lol. I didn't word my last message very well. xx

Draffin Bears hat gesagt…

Hi Gaby,

Your soldered ornaments are so lovely and really special with the old photos which are so charming.
Thanks for visiting me and your kind words.

Happy week
hugs
Carolyn

Sandy hat gesagt…

Oh wie schöööön *schwärm*
Ein Träumchen.

1CardCreator hat gesagt…

This is stunning! ~Diane

Lynne with an e hat gesagt…

Your soldered ornaments fascinate and delight me. This woman, along with the gentleman preceding, really set the standard, look and tone for the series and I look forward to watching it unfold.

~*~Patty S hat gesagt…

stunning once again dear Gaby
thank you for sharing your passion and your beautiful creativity always!
oxo

froebelsternchen hat gesagt…

himmlisch schön Gaby!ein einzigartiges Lötkleinod!

Celeste hat gesagt…

Lovely Gaby and perfect soldering.

Terry hat gesagt…

I just love your soldered ornament! The red beads are such a beautiful touch! Hope you are have a great day! Hugs!

Leovi hat gesagt…

Retratoo Nice, beautiful design in this beautiful pendant.

Jane hat gesagt…

I love the vintage look in this gorgeous work ! xx

Janny hat gesagt…

Your ornaments a gorgeous!

Silvia(Barnie) hat gesagt…

Wow, das Ornament ist wieder traumhaft schön geworden.

Marie Lost Bird Studio hat gesagt…

Absolutely stunning,dear Gaby.
Have a great day.
Hugs,
Marie

~Lavender Dreamer~ hat gesagt…

These ornaments are beautiful! I love the detail you put into each chain, too!

Donna hat gesagt…

Hi Gaby,
I love your soldered pieces, actually I love your ART! Thanks for visiting my blog. Enjoy a wonderful weekend.

Hugs,
Donna

JoZart Designs hat gesagt…

Thanks for your lovely comment Gaby but your talents more than match mine any day! Beautiful ornaments you made and I love the trapped fibres within the slides. It would be interesting to add HAIR as the Victorians did in England in Mourning jewellery!
I was nearly defeated by one tiny costume project for my grand children... take a look at my today's Friday Smile!
Have a great weekend,
Jo x

suziqu's thread works hat gesagt…

Absolutely stunning Gaby - love the beautiful frame with touches of red with the beads.
The image of this one and your previous one is of a very strong character!
Beautiful work and now I can't wait to see the rest.
They will look beautiful displayed together.
Thanks dear friend for such a beautiful comment left on my blog about my artwork.
Hugs,
Suzy

Lynn Stevens hat gesagt…

Gorgeous Gaby! Love how you finished them off with the filagree and beads. My GF's and I had a play date last night and we soldered jewelry too. So fun!
Hugs Lynn

rivergardenstudio hat gesagt…

Dear Gaby, your soldered ornaments are beauties, I love the way you framed them and the embellishments!
Have a super weekend,
roxanne

Unknown hat gesagt…

your soldered ornaments are beautiful! I can only hope to be as good as you as I attempt to make little soldered things myself!!

Rita hat gesagt…

Good Morning Gaby. What wonderful creations, definately my kind of thing. I absolutely adore them. Hugs from Scotland. Rita xx

Denise hat gesagt…

So beautiful Gaby !I love all your pieces.Thank you for visiting Me.It seems so strange that we can now have friends visit us from around the world,I could never dream of it just a few years ago.It's so much fun.Denise

A Magical Whimsy hat gesagt…

Very lovely soldered ornament...sweet embellishments!
Thank you for stopping by my blog...ah yes! You can come flea market shopping with me anytime! I wish I could go to the old factories there in Germany where you can dig up the frozen Charlottes and goodies!
Someone had some very grungy bisque goodies at the flea market but by the time I got there they had been picked over and there wasn't much left.
I do love the vintage laces too.
I imagine it is cold where you are.
Take care,
XO
Teresa in California
http://amagcialwhimsy.blogspot.com/

Shahrul Niza hat gesagt…

Another beauty, Gaby! LOVE the red background & beads, LOVE is in the air :).

Anonym hat gesagt…

Beautiful , love your style :)

Sandycraft hat gesagt…

Hallo Gaby,
ich hab' mich gerade als Leserin eingetragen - Du hast ja ein paar wirklich faszinierende Stücke gewerkelt!
Deine beiden letzten Schmuckstücke sind wirklich traumhauft schön!
Und heute abend - wenn ich ein bissel mehr Zeit habe - werde ich dann durch Deine vergangenen Post's schmökern - ich bin schon neugierig, was ich da alles entdecken werde :)
Liebe Grüße Sandra

Stempelkobold hat gesagt…

Das sieht ja fabelhaft aus - wunderschöne Details - ich bin schon auf die anderen gespannt :-)

Viele liebe Grüße,
Dominique

Stempelkobold hat gesagt…

Das sieht ja fabelhaft aus - wunderschöne Details - ich bin schon auf die anderen gespannt :-)

Viele liebe Grüße,
Dominique

Rostrose hat gesagt…

Liebe Gaby!
Einfach schön, dieses filigrane Kunstwerk!
Ich dank dir auch herzlich für deinen Kommentar zu meinem Reisebericht, hab mich darüber sehr gefreut! :o)
♥ Alles Liebe, Traude ♥

Rostrose hat gesagt…

Liebe Gaby!
Einfach schön, dieses filigrane Kunstwerk!
Ich dank dir auch herzlich für deinen Kommentar zu meinem Reisebericht, hab mich darüber sehr gefreut! :o)
♥ Alles Liebe, Traude ♥

Coleen hat gesagt…

Hi Gaby,
Just stopping by to check on you. Hope your 2013 is going well, blessed with the best of all. Beautiful piece here.
Hugs,
Coleen in Ukraine

Martina hat gesagt…

Meine Güte, was ist das schöööön, Gaby! Das mit dem Löten hast Du echt drauf....ich bin da nicht so bewandert:-( Ein wirklich schönes Teil hast Du da gewerkelt. RESPEKT!

Wünsche Dir ein schönes WE.
LG MARTINA oxo

Mia hat gesagt…

Liebe Gaby ! Alles ist sehr schon .. wie immer. Ich freue mich, dass du bist :)

JoZart Designs hat gesagt…

for some reason I cannot get to your new post. It comes up on my list of blogs I follow but won't open for me.
Jo x

Rita hat gesagt…

How beautiful Gaby. Your artistic talent is wonderful and your creations are always a joy to see. Hugs from Scotland. Rita xx

Ann hat gesagt…

your soldered pieces are beautiful!!
i have yet to be able to do this..have tried, with pitiful results!!

Femmy hat gesagt…

fabulous Gaby!!

CK Chai hat gesagt…

Simply gorgeous my dear friend! I wished I have half of your talents!

AppleApricot Wen hat gesagt…

your soldered ornaments are so gorgeous, wow!

layers hat gesagt…

I have tried soldered work and burned myself and had all sorts of mishaps... so I admire one who can conquer the technique and you also produced a beautiful one.

Jester hat gesagt…

Such a beautiful ornament, Gaby. I love all the little details.

Barb hat gesagt…

Hi Gaby,
After returning from a beginner soldering class, I have even a greater appreciation for this art form. Your newest ornaments are truly works of art, I love each and every one. You have such an eye for detail.
I have a question. How did you get the "ridges" or "groves" in the sides of the solder?
ghead33632@aol.com
Happy week-end,
Barb in Texas