Wishing all my friends and followers a blessed New Year, full of Health and Happiness. I hope you have returned to blogland safe and sound and having had a wonderful time with friends and family.
Today I would like to share what I've been working on. Here's a new ornament hot off the soldering iron. I'm pretty pleased with the way it turned out.
Stay well and best wishes for 2013 to all of you ... Gaby
Hello Gaby, this piece is absolutely stunning, love all the detail and style of it, you are such an inspiring crafter! All the very best for the new year to you too and thank you for your visit. Anne x
Hi Gaby, This is very beautiful. Love the delicacy of the framing . Wishing you and yours all that you wish for in 2013. Thanks so much for taking time at my blog. Nicola x
Lieben Dank für deinen netten Kommentar. Ich war vor kurzem schon mal da und konnte mich an deiner Kunst gar nicht satt sehen (:o)Absolut fantastisch, jedes einzelne Teil. Elly (:o)
Happy New Year to You too Gabby.My friend all the way from Germany.My Great Grandma's homeland-The Ketzel's.Your art is gorgeous,talented lady you are.Thank you for visiting Me-Denise
Gaby, this is just gorgeous! I can't even imagine how long this takes, but the details are perfect! Wishing you a wonderful 2013 and it looks as if you are off to a beautiful start! Hugs!
Hey Gaby, finally, I'm back and have reliable internet. I've been travelling, was in Germany (Berlin) just before Christmas and I did try to sent a comment on my iPad to you in Switzerland but I couldn't get it to send. Any way, I hope you had a lovely Christmas and that the New Year is off to a good start for you. Your soldered ornament is , as always beautiful and unique. I'm sure there will be many gorgeous creations coming from you this year and I can't wait to see them; you are always an inspiration. xx
Liebe Gaby Sieht das wieder schön aus. Ein ganz tolles Werk! Auch ich wünsche Dir von ganzem Herzen ein glückliches, gesundes und erfolgreiches 2013. Herzlichst grüsst Dich Yvonne
All works posted on this website belong to me and are protected under international copyright laws. No portion of my work or statements may be duplicated, altered, downloaded or reproduced in any way! Please ask for permission, if you wish to copy or use any of these photos.
52 Kommentare:
This is an excellent work, Gaby!!!!
Gorgeous piece of work Gaby!
I can see why you are pleased with this piece Gaby. Lovely work!
It's wonderful Gaby! And happy new year too. Deb x
so schön wiweder von Dir zu lesen!
EIn grandios schönes Teilchen!
liebe Grüsse aus dem Waldviertel
Susi
ART-JOURNAL-JOURNEY
MOO-MANIA-CHALLENGE
Happy New Year Gaby. I love your new ornament. You do find some wonderful little things to add as detail!
Jo x
wow, da ist die wieder was wunderbares gelungen, liebe gaby!
das sieht hervorragend aus !!!
ich wünsche dir eine schöne woche
margit
I absolutely love the ornament, it's wonderful!
Happy New Year to you to Gaby! That soldered ornament is awesome!
Simply gorgeous!!. HUGS.
Beautiful Gabby, I love your soldered pieces!
Ganz großes Kino, liebe Gaby, das ist Perfection ;-)
Dir auch ein gesundes und glückliches neues Jahr, liebe Gaby.
Dein neuestes Werk ist umwerfend schön geworden. Ich bin hin und weg.
Lovely piece to start the new year out with. (Do you think He minds being called lovely? lol)
Gorgeous!! xo
A fantastic new piece Gaby! I love the vintage style, and your soldering in fantastic! I wnat to try this again now, you are so inspiring to me!
wonderful piece as always Gaby!
This is so nice! I am trying to figure out how you did that beautiful textured edge. Hmmm?
Beautiful!! And happy wishes for 2013 to you too. Hugs, Wendy
Beautiful work Gaby!
Welcome back and happy new year to you too!!
Lovely piece of jewelry Gaby ! You are right in being happy with the result ! Happy New Year to you , too !
hello greetings form monterrey nuevo leon mexico.
was your designs made for you?
i love them. Are beautifuls and fantastic
see you.
Happy New Year. Glad you are back in blogland. This is a wonderful ornament!!
Have a great day.
Always, Queenie
He is fabulous! Er ist prima!
Meine Güte was ist das schööööön. *schwärm*
Ich kann mal wieder einfach nur staunen.
Your ornament is so beautiful, Gaby! The details are amazing and so perfect!
xoxo
Karen
Hi Gaby, it is so good to have you back :)
What a beautiful piece of work, it is sooo delicat, I love it !!
Hugs Mieke xxx
What a stunning piece of art Gaby, a truly magnificent creation!
irascreacorner.blogspot.nl
Einfach grandios, was Du da wieder gelötet hast, liebe Gabi! Ich bin total begeistert!
Auch dir ein frohes und gesundes Jahr 2013.
Du hast wieder etwas wunderschönes gestaltet.
Das ist ein wunderschönes Lötteil :)
Ich wünsche dir auch noch ein tolles Jahr 2013!
l.G. Alexandra
Hello Gaby, this piece is absolutely stunning, love all the detail and style of it, you are such an inspiring crafter! All the very best for the new year to you too and thank you for your visit. Anne x
Totally stunning! Hugs, Valerie
Hi Gaby, This is very beautiful. Love the delicacy of the framing . Wishing you and yours all that you wish for in 2013. Thanks so much for taking time at my blog. Nicola x
Gorgeous piece, Gaby!
you are so good at soldering....hope your having a great new year so far
Lieben Dank für deinen netten Kommentar. Ich war vor kurzem schon mal da und konnte mich an deiner Kunst gar nicht satt sehen (:o)Absolut fantastisch, jedes einzelne Teil.
Elly (:o)
This is just stunning, Gaby. Fabulous work.
A belated Happy New year to you too!
Happy New Year to You too Gabby.My friend all the way from Germany.My Great Grandma's homeland-The Ketzel's.Your art is gorgeous,talented lady you are.Thank you for visiting Me-Denise
Amazing!!! I love it!!
Amazing!!I love it!!
Gaby, this is just gorgeous! I can't even imagine how long this takes, but the details are perfect! Wishing you a wonderful 2013 and it looks as if you are off to a beautiful start! Hugs!
Hey Gaby, finally, I'm back and have reliable internet. I've been travelling, was in Germany (Berlin) just before Christmas and I did try to sent a comment on my iPad to you in Switzerland but I couldn't get it to send. Any way, I hope you had a lovely Christmas and that the New Year is off to a good start for you. Your soldered ornament is , as always beautiful and unique. I'm sure there will be many gorgeous creations coming from you this year and I can't wait to see them; you are always an inspiration. xx
Beautiful!! A real treasure.
this is stunning Gaby! lovely piece!
GB - thanks and may it be a great one for you. B
So anzing and meaningful!
Liebe Gaby
Sieht das wieder schön aus. Ein ganz tolles Werk!
Auch ich wünsche Dir von ganzem Herzen ein glückliches, gesundes und erfolgreiches 2013.
Herzlichst grüsst Dich Yvonne
Hi Gaby,
your soldered piece is just awesome:)Have a wonderful 2013.
Hugs,
Marie
Very interesting, indeed exquisite design.
Beautiful Gaby, and so nice to see you blogging again.
Hope 2013 is full of wonderful art & jewellery for you!
Hugs Lucy from Oz
Happy 2013, my dear friend! Awesome piece as usual, love it!!!
Kommentar veröffentlichen