.

.
.

Mittwoch, 5. September 2012

Shadow Box


Good morning everyone! 
 Today I would like to share this altered matchbox with you. 
I hope you like it as much as I enjoyed creating it! 


the same with flashlight to show the bling


side views of the box



 back of the box


Thank you all for visiting and also welcome all new followers! Some of you I have easily found, your links /blogs...and while some I cannot find a link.  If you don't have a form of contact associated with your profile then I won't be able to comment back. So please drop me a line,  I'd love to visit your blogs as well.

Gaby xo


53 Kommentare:

johanna hat gesagt…

da kann man ja die rückseite auch als vorderseite nehmen, so schön ist das geworden. ziehe meinen hut, hast du wieder perfekt hingekriegt.
ich hatte gerade ein stempeliges wochenende in bielefel, hat mir so gut getan wieder mal zu matschen und zu kleben! geht nix über dreckige finger;)
liebe grüße!

Valerie-Jael hat gesagt…

Another totally beautiful piece, very elegant, a real treasure! Upps, da hab' ich wieder englisch geschrieben!
Eine sehr schöne Arbeit, Gaby! LG, Valerie

Deborah hat gesagt…

Wow, Gaby! I'd never have thought that beauty started off as a humble matchbox. I'm trying to work out how/what you have folded over the edge.

Anonym hat gesagt…

This is gorgeous and I would never have known that it was a matchbox.

Sandy hat gesagt…

Gaby mir fehlen die Worte.
Das ist einzigartig und wunderwunderschön.
Grandios und jedes Detail ist perfekt.

Julia @ Vintage with Laces hat gesagt…

Eint ganz tolles Teil hast Du da gelötet, liebe Gaby!
Herzliche Grüße und einen schönen Tag
Julia

ShabbyChicShaz hat gesagt…

Gaby, your altered matchbox is amazing, all your usual attention to detail and flair, I love it :)

Gayle Price hat gesagt…

Oh this is so very cute, so very beautiful, and of course so very creative. Love that you can turn a match box, something so innocent and devoid of character into something so interesting and intriguing. xx

Marie Lost Bird Studio hat gesagt…

Your matchbox is absolutely gorgeous,Gaby.Love evrything about it.Have a wonderful day.
Hugs,
Marie

glitterBugStudios hat gesagt…

This matchbox is beautiful! I found your blog thru Sandy and it is just lovely. I hope it's ok that I pinned a pic to my altered jewelry board.

Kerstin Bank hat gesagt…

Wow, das ist ja mal wieder ein megacolles Teil geworden, ganz großes Kino, klasse Gaby!!!!

yoborobo hat gesagt…

HI Gaby! It's hard to believe that this beautiful little art piece was a matchbox once upon a time. :) xo!

Anonym hat gesagt…

Fantastic piece, I do enjoy it very much! So much detail, tiny work for sure. xox

Luthien Thye hat gesagt…

i just love your work so much Gaby! everything you make strikes a cord in me. you are beauty, beauty is you!

Thespoena hat gesagt…

GORGEOUS! Absolutely a fabulous work of art! Thanks for sharing, I'm so inspired!

Lululiz hat gesagt…

I love that you have done the back of it so beautifully as well, thats a really great touch. You picked a beautiful image, and of course the bling is one of my most favourite embellishments. Really gorgeous piece.

Lynn Stevens hat gesagt…

Love your jewelry Gaby and all your attention to detail is perfection.
hugs Lynn

Unknown hat gesagt…

Your creations are always so extremely beautiful and so you Gaby, you seem to make the finest of things with tiny bits and pieces, you're such a talented lady!
irascreacorner.blogspot.nl

Dorthe hat gesagt…

Dear Gaby,
this box is fabolous, I love it -love the wide soldered area around it, the beautiful images front-and back! the bling and hanging beautiful pieces-a masterpeice.
Hugs,Dorthe

Queenie Believe hat gesagt…

Your altered match box is awesome. I love it. I would never have guessed it started out as a match box. All the details really make the piece extra wonderful.
Have a great day.
Always, Queenie

Anonym hat gesagt…

Oh my goodness, Gaby! This is simply breathtaking. I love the that is reversible. So very gorgeous, sweetie. Hugs, Mina

cheryl hat gesagt…

oh wow Hun what can I say,just out of this world,you work hun is always just amazing,and you are one talented,lady hugs CHerylxxxxxxxx

Unknown hat gesagt…

The back is as beautiful as the front. What a treat. Your art is done with love and it shows. hugs, PJ

Robin hat gesagt…

Your altered matchbox is beautiful Gaby! I love the back almost as much as the front!

Hugs,
Robin

CK Chai hat gesagt…

Hi Gaby, this altered matchbox is simply stunning! Love it to bits!

ArtPropelled hat gesagt…

You have transformed a matchbox into a work of art. As PJ commented, one can see that you love what you do.

Art From The heart hat gesagt…

gaby this is beautiful,so ver creative.
hugs

Nichola hat gesagt…

Beautiful! Absolutely grand :)

Nigel hat gesagt…

Your matchbox is beautiful, a miniature shrine to past memories. x

Sarah hat gesagt…

Every little detail is just fabulous!

Gabriele Agustini hat gesagt…

Awesome work, as usual!! It's always such a pleasure to visit your blog! Your pieces are fabulous and so very, very creative!!
Hugs from California, from the other Gaby. ;)

maj. hat gesagt…

Gaby, this is brilliant!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Blessed Serendipity hat gesagt…

Gaby this is a wonderful piece of art. I love it! Did you use an actual match box? Thanks so much for sharing your beautiful necklace.

blessings,
Danielle

Mia hat gesagt…

Liebe Gaby, das ist toll ! :)) Leider habe ich von dieser Technik keine Ahnung, aber ich bewundere gern alles, was Du gemacht hast :-)

My Creative House hat gesagt…

Dear Gaby your new creation is amazing and so beautifully made, I would never have thought that the base for this jewelry is a matchbox, wish you a lovely weekend.
Huga Anni

Martina hat gesagt…

Wow, Gaby - da hast Du Dich mal wieder selbst übertroffen. Die altered matchbox ist ein richtiges kleines Meisterstück. Ich kann nur sagen: Chapeau!!!

Hab ein schönes WE meine Liebe.
LG MARTINA

Femmy hat gesagt…

great!!

Glenda hat gesagt…

That altered Match box is fabulous Gaby. I must try it out. BTW, thanks for coming and visiting my blog.

Leovi hat gesagt…

Very nice, I love what you've done with the matchbox.

Linda Manning Findley hat gesagt…

Another wonderful object for us to drool over ... Gaby you do such beautiful work ... Linda F

~*~Patty S hat gesagt…

Gorgeous dear Gaby!
inspiring as always...

Happy September to you and yours
oxo

Catharina Maria hat gesagt…

This is again lovely work Gaby .
Love ♥RINI♥

Lilymelba hat gesagt…

Hello Gaby..Thank you for your comment, which gave me the opportunity to check out your amazing blog...i love your works of art.
I think with a bit of practice using photoshop the task of creating altered images becomes easy and joyful.
Take care
DoNnA

Barb hat gesagt…

Fabulous!! I love them all.

Ana K. hat gesagt…

Dear Gaby I want this piece of art! :) I totally love it!

sharon hat gesagt…

WOW Gaby...this is truly exquisite! I loooooove! So much detail, so much character, a masterpiece!

Anonym hat gesagt…

Beautiful, love this!

Cindy Adkins hat gesagt…

Oh totally exquisite!!! Your work is always so spectacular!!!! xo Cindy

Olga hat gesagt…

This artful piece left me breathless!

Annieta Vries hat gesagt…

Oh Gaby, Deine Werke sind ja alle sóóóóó schön!!! Du bisst ja so eine grosse Künstlerin. Ich hoffe ich schreibe es gut: you are such a great artist!!!

Matilde hat gesagt…

I admire your creativity! Wonderful creations! :))

Barbara Jean hat gesagt…

what cute and so unique jewelry!

blessings
barb

CK Chai hat gesagt…

awesome pieces of works!