.

.
.

Donnerstag, 30. August 2012

Mademoiselle Albertine




Good morning everyone! Just a quick post from me today.

I always wanted to make a pendant in a house shape. Now it's finally done.I hope you like it as much as I enjoyed creating it!

A warm welcome to my new followers and as always thank you so much for stopping by and for your continued feedback.


 C ya! Gaby

45 Kommentare:

suziqu's thread works hat gesagt…

Oh what a beautiful creation Gaby!
She certainly does look like a mademoiselle. Love how the little rhinestones embellish her so well and love the gorgeous crucifix!
The whole piece is very elegant!
Hope your week is going well dear friend!
Hugs,
Suzy

Lululiz hat gesagt…

Oooher, at first glance Mademoiselle Albertine looks like a rather strict school mistress, but then you notice that there is a hint of a mischievous little smile just waiting to turn into a big grin. I adore this piece, it is beautifully elegant and the gorgeous embellishments are so subtle. Love the little crucifix.

Sandy hat gesagt…

Gaby das ist Traum.
Ein tolles Photo do fantastisch umrahmt.
Sehr sehr schön.
Gefällt mir total gut.

yoborobo hat gesagt…

I love this! She looks a little strict, but she has a kind look, too. Beautiful work!

Marie Lost Bird Studio hat gesagt…

Hi Gaby,
your Mademoiselle looks stunning.
Great work.Have a wonderful day.
Hugs,
Marie

My Creative House hat gesagt…

Dear Gaby your house shaped pendant is so wonderful, love the image, I have used it in one of my fabric collage, I think she looks like a school teacher from years back, wish you a lovely day.
Hugs Anni

Ivy hat gesagt…

Oh, this is wonderful, I love it!!

Anonym hat gesagt…

This is incredible, I adore the precious little details and but also your soldering, oh this is so fabulous.
Wishes
Lynne

Robin hat gesagt…

What a beautiful piece Gaby! Love the image, the bling and the cross piece on the bottom. Have a great weekend.

Hugs,
Robin

Ana K. hat gesagt…

Stunning piece... I love all little details and she really looks like mademoiselle!

Deborah hat gesagt…

Beautiful! She looks like a steampunk heroine (an inventor or scientist).

Samantha Marshall hat gesagt…

Fabulous piece, Gaby!!

Valerie-Jael hat gesagt…

Fabulous, just fantastic! Hugs, Valerie

sharon hat gesagt…

I ADORE this Gaby! She is beautiful, and I am so fond of the cross.....it is perfect!

froebelsternchen hat gesagt…

ein zauberhaftes Teil ist das!

JoAnne hat gesagt…

Beautiful Gaby!

Dorthe hat gesagt…

Dear Gaby,

This is so beautiful, so gorgeous a pendant,I love the cross underneath,and the transparent mademoiselle Albertine.
Gorgeous,Gaby.
XO, Dorthe

Bleubeard and Elizabeth hat gesagt…

Incredible. I love houses and am making an altered book with a house theme. This is PRICELESS!!

Sarah hat gesagt…

Oh, I love this!!! Love the twisted wire that edges the image. Just gorgeous!!!

Netty hat gesagt…

wow your pendant is amazing, x

Gayle Price hat gesagt…

You are amazing ! This is such a beautiful "classic", love the house design, love the image and the cross at the bottom just finishes it off perfectly. Wonderful and inspiring creations as always. xx

margits bastelstube hat gesagt…

hallo haby,
dieser anhänger ist ein hi. toll gestaltet!
liebe grüße
margit

1CardCreator hat gesagt…

What a beautiful piece! I love the picture you chose and the rhinestones look stunning inside the house frame. Very nicely done!

Dortesjs hat gesagt…

what a beautiful creation, and thank you for your comment on my blog. I will return

Linda Manning Findley hat gesagt…

wonderful Gaby and I bet she could have out done Albert Einstein easily ... your work is always so inspiring ... Linda F

Unknown hat gesagt…

Your soldering work is always most adorable and super exquisite Gaby, another fabulous creation! Hugs, Ira
irascreacorner.blogspot.com

Pam hat gesagt…

Gabby, This is gorgeous.. Great inspiration....The 2 pieces go together so well! xx Pam

Anonym hat gesagt…

This is fabulous! I would love to try soldering but I don't think that I should start another hobby!

Gretz hat gesagt…

Just beautiful Gabby!

Mescrap hat gesagt…

Gorgeous !! The cross went so well with the pic.

Oxana hat gesagt…

GORGEOUS!!! Love it!
Hugs from Norway

Oxana hat gesagt…

GORGEOUS!!! Love it!
Hugs from Norway

SooZeQue hat gesagt…

Love the necklace! We have so much in common with the art that we do. I've done altered bottles and stained glass for years. I love all your work. Hope your summer was restful and didn't pass too quickly. Thank you for stopping by my blog. Look forward to seeing what new things you will be working on.

*Mieke*Petitevictorianrose*and*PastTimeChildhood hat gesagt…

Hi Gaby, thank you for your sweet comment :)
You have such a beautiful Blog and I'm your new follower now.
Mademoiselle Albertine is soooo lovely, I like the little cross on the bottom very much.
have a great Sunday.

Hugs Mieke xxx

Martina hat gesagt…

Oh, Gaby! Der Anhänger in dieser Haus-Form sieht einfach fantastisch aus! Gefällt mir mal wieder ausgesprochen gut.
Hab einen schönen Sonntag meine Liebe.
LG MARTINA

Lynn Stevens hat gesagt…

Ohhh its gorgeous Gaby, Love the chain and rhinestone's around it and of course the cross.
hugs Lynn

Faye hat gesagt…

Thank you for your visit, Gaby, and your comment about the paintings to be donated. I hope at least one will be sold. At bazaars people want to spend only a little. I am hoping for some generous person to buy one. I love your beautiful pendant. The house shape is gorgeous and make a wonderful piece of jewelry.

Liberty hat gesagt…

Wow Wow wow, so lovely!

Kerstin Bank hat gesagt…

Ich finde das Hängerchen auch total klasse und absolut gelungen, jaja die liebe Zeit, davon bräuchte ich ein wenig mehr ;-))

rivergardenstudio hat gesagt…

Dear Gaby, your necklaces are so beautiful, and so are your bottles below, with all their mystery and details. Thanks for sharing,
roxanne

Leovi hat gesagt…

Very interesting, I like this delicious creation. Greetings.

Dortesjs hat gesagt…

aww so amazing and sweet you just inspired me totally to use some of my small metal things. have made one pls go see..I will link to your blog. thanks you so much

Sim hat gesagt…

I love your artwork Gaby!
(And thanks so very much for your sweet comments!:)

Laura Kirste Campbell hat gesagt…

Hello my friend! SO wonderful to hear from you!! You brought a warm smile to my face and heart today!

I LOVE your jewelry!! Wow! I've started making some wire and beaded necklaces for myself. Really enjoying it. Yours are quite inspirational! Such an expanse of talent!

Always a joy to come visit you, Gaby! I hope that you are enjoying many blessings from God!

Hugs!!

Carol hat gesagt…

Gaby all your creations are gorgeous. I love visiting!