.

.
.

Donnerstag, 20. September 2012

New Mail Art





Today I wanted to share new mail art with you ... I thought it is high time to play with some of my new mail art stamps. I bought them a few weeks ago, but I haven't used them often as yet.

Thank you all for visiting and that you are taking the time to view my art.

Gaby xo

52 Kommentare:

Lillibelle hat gesagt…

Man kann sich gar nicht satt sehen an den vielen, liebevoll zusammengestelleten Details. Echt toll!

Valerie-Jael hat gesagt…

Wunderschön, Deine neuen Stamps sind beneidenswert! LG Valerie

vilivine hat gesagt…

I love it!

Anonym hat gesagt…

Oh beautiful pieces Gaby, these would be a mailbox treat. xox

bockel24 hat gesagt…

die sind beide traumhaft schön!

My Creative House hat gesagt…

Gaby your mail art are fantastic,it would be so much more fun to receive mail if all envelopes were so beautifully made.

Hugs Anni

Caterina Giglio hat gesagt…

looove mail art... wonderful!

Caterina Giglio hat gesagt…

looove mail art... wonderful!

*Mieke*Petitevictorianrose*and*PastTimeChildhood hat gesagt…

Wow Gaby, your mail art looks awesome,so colorful an soooo many details. I love it :)

Hugs Mieke xxx

JoAnne hat gesagt…

Gorgeous mail art!

Numinosity hat gesagt…

Delightful. Wouldn't mind a mailbox full of this! You're making me want to get out the paper stuff again.

Gayle hat gesagt…

I wish my mail came looking like this.......

Netty hat gesagt…

wonderful mail art, x

Rosie hat gesagt…

Ich krieg den Mund nicht zu, wie genial ist das denn???? Grandiose Werke, Gaby, echt super gewerkelt

JoZart Designs hat gesagt…

Love what you've done with those mail art stamps!
I want to apologise that your blog candy prize will be delayed a while as I was ill last week and will be away on a trip until Tuesday. I hope it will be worth waiting for! Vest wishes
Jo x

Unknown hat gesagt…

Supercool creations Gaby, what a fabulous collection of stamps you have, love the outcome!
irascreacorner.blogspot.nl

maj. hat gesagt…

Your works are fantastic, Gaby!!!!!

Gayle Price hat gesagt…

These are very exciting, full of colour, interest and fun. Love them ! xx

lmp hat gesagt…

Fabulous!!

Cindy Adkins hat gesagt…

Oh WOW, Gaby--these are fantastic!!! I love your creations!
XO
Cindy

Celeste hat gesagt…

Wonderful postal collage. very colourful.

Sandy hat gesagt…

Gaby Deine Mail Art Werke sind einzigartig.
Die sind auch wieder soooo klasse.
Der Hammer.

Ich wünsche Dir ein wunderschönes WE.

Dortesjs hat gesagt…

aww so so klasse, love those,and Iam now a follower of your beautiful blog

Tammy hat gesagt…

Fun, colorful, beautiful ! Have a great weekend. Tammy

Yvonne hat gesagt…

Awesome mail art, Gaby!

Kerstin Bank hat gesagt…

Ich kann mich den anderen nur anschließen u. sagen einfach traumhaft schön liebe Gaby!!!

Marie Lost Bird Studio hat gesagt…

Fantastic mail art,Gaby!
Have a great weekend.
Hugs,
Marie

ruma hat gesagt…

Hello, Gaby Bee.

 Your heartwarming works fascinates my heart.

 Thank you for your kindness and support.
 And i pray for you and yours peace.

Have a good week-end. From Japan, ruma❃



Sim hat gesagt…

Your mail art is real art Gaby, I love it! Impressive!

Martina hat gesagt…

Wow, Gaby Deine Mail Art Kreationen sind der HAMMER! Einfach spitzenmäßig - kann ich nur sagen.
Ich wünsche Dir ein schönes WE meine Liebe.

Lynn Stevens hat gesagt…

WOW. those are stamps? amazing as always Gaby.
Have a wonderful weekend!
hugs Lynn

sharon hat gesagt…

These are beautiful, fun and whimsical! Thjey look fanatstic Gaby!

Seth hat gesagt…

Love them both Gaby!

Seth hat gesagt…

Love them both Gaby!

Faye hat gesagt…

Fantastic mail art, Gaby. I love the zebra piece. Just wonderful. Have a great weekend!

Duaa hat gesagt…

This is really original and creative! I love the vintage look of both these art pieces ..The stamps look great as well!
Your new follower,
Duaa

Mescrap hat gesagt…

Such awesome !!!
I supposed all would like to receive them :)

Terri hat gesagt…

Wow Gaby! Your mail art is super! I just love how you layer your images! You have created such depth too! I for one, would be so tickled to get mail like this!
Hugs,
Terri
p.s. Thank you so much for your very kind comment about my new journal! You are so kind : )

ArtPropelled hat gesagt…

Very yummy mail art, Gaby!

Jester hat gesagt…

Some lucky people are going to have a very lovely surprise when these drop through their letter boxes.

Dreaming of Vintage hat gesagt…

How fun Gaby! I love your creations!

Robin hat gesagt…

Your mail art is always a joy to see! Have a wonderful day.

Hugs,
Robin

Silvia(Barnie) hat gesagt…

Wie genial, zwei tolle Werke auf denen es eine Menge zu entdecken gibt.

~Lavender Dreamer~ hat gesagt…

These are really gorgeous! I love the intricate designs!

Lorraine hat gesagt…

love the postcards very layered.the fish is my favourite and of course your soldering is superb

Anonym hat gesagt…

Very pretty! I like all the stamps. I like your art below too. Very nice!
xo Catherine

Debbie hat gesagt…

Very nice work. Your colors are so pleasing - not too overwhelming to the eye, and the text and stamps create lots of interesting texture.

Kat hat gesagt…

Lovely! Your mailart is so detailed and layered. Your soldered work is gorgeous too!

Samantha Marshall hat gesagt…

They look amazing Gaby!

baszka hat gesagt…

thank you very much for your comment on my blog
Barbara greet

Unknown hat gesagt…

What beautiful treasures you found.

Jo Murray hat gesagt…

These are just soooo gorgeous Gaby.