.

.
.

Dienstag, 21. August 2012

Vintage Flower Collage Cards


Hello folks!
I hope you all had a wonderful weekend and a good start into the week.
After my summer break I’m in a playing mood.



Today I would like to share with you some cards which I’ve made yesterday…the first ones for ages:)

Thank you all for visiting and that you are taking the time to view my art.
I’m wishing you all a creative week!

C ya! Gaby
*

36 Kommentare:

Unknown hat gesagt…

These look very elegant indeed Gaby, there's a great French feel to them!
irascreacorner.blogspot.com

bois-fleurie hat gesagt…

The roses prints are beautiful and I love the backgrounds,very pretty
cards.

Dorthe hat gesagt…

They are so beautiful, dear Gaby, I love your backgrounds and colours.
Please make more cards :-) these are so lovely.
Hugs,Dorthe

Sandy hat gesagt…

Gaby die sind wunderschön.
Ein Traum jede von Ihnen.
Gefallen mir sehr sehr gut.

Valerie-Jael hat gesagt…

Wunderschön, Gaby! LG Valerie

ShabbyChicShaz hat gesagt…

What gorgeous cards x

JoZart Designs hat gesagt…

Lovely collection! Very classy....
JoZarty x

Marie Lost Bird Studio hat gesagt…

Hi Gaby,
your card came out beautifully.Love themall.
Have a wonderful day.
Hugs,
Marie

Robin hat gesagt…

These are just gorgeous, thanks so much for sharing Gaby! Have a great week.

Hugs,
Robin

~*~Patty S hat gesagt…

Beautiful cards Gaby!
I always enjoy it when you play :)
oxo

maj. hat gesagt…

Woooooowwwww, what a great work......wonderful!!!

Netty hat gesagt…

Smashing collection of cards Gaby, x

Jill Zaheer hat gesagt…

What a wonderful collection of vintage flowered cards to adore! Love the writing in the background and the stamp marks- all lovely! Thanks so much for sharing these. I'm inspired! xo

Linda M. hat gesagt…

Beautiful cards. Hope you are having a funtastic week. Joyous Wishes, Linda

Deborah hat gesagt…

Such a lovely old time quality. The playtime paid off handsomely.

Leovi hat gesagt…

These compositions are beautiful, some nice flowers.

Celeste hat gesagt…

Gorgeous vintage style cards. love them all.

Linda Manning Findley hat gesagt…

Gaby these are so pretty ... love the torn paper background ... your work is always inspiring ... Linda F

Q hat gesagt…

Oh my these are gorgeous!
I love the look of antique roses.
I am planning a rose garden for 2013.
I think it would be lovely to do up my notebook. You always inspire me!
Sherry

Anonym hat gesagt…

Your cards have such vintage elegance. I love these Gaby! Hugs, my dear friend. Mina

Femmy hat gesagt…

these are gorgeous!!

Dortesjs hat gesagt…

Your cards have such vintage elegance love your work and everything

Faye hat gesagt…

Gaby, it's good to see you back in Blogland. Your cards are beautiful, very elegant.

Barb hat gesagt…

Oh Gaby, your cards are stunning,
love them. Ü
Hugs,
Barb

Ana K. hat gesagt…

Really great collection..beautiful background and flower images are so elegant!
Hugs from Slovenia

cheryl hat gesagt…

oh wow these are amazing Hun so so beautiful oh love the backgrounds stunning,hugs Cherylxxxx

Kerstin Bank hat gesagt…

Auch ich finde sie wunderschön Gaby!!!!

Kerstin Bank hat gesagt…

Auch ich finde sie wunderschön Gaby!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonym hat gesagt…

Simply stunning !!
Hugs June x

Sugar Lump Studios hat gesagt…

These are just gorgeous! I love the shabby feel to them!

Happy-Sonne hat gesagt…

Liebe Gaby
Wow.... so schön! Das sind ja wahre Kunstwerke und die Rosen wirklich sehr edel.
Vielen Dank auch für Deinen lieben Kommentar auf meinem Blog.
Eine glückliche Restwoche wünscht Dir Yvonne

Catharina Maria hat gesagt…

Gaby they are beautiful !
Love ♥RINI♥

1CardCreator hat gesagt…

These cards are lovely!

~Lavender Dreamer~ hat gesagt…

The colors are so soft and pretty. These are lovely!

CK Chai hat gesagt…

Love love love these cards!

Duaa hat gesagt…

I LOVE these cards! They are so shabby chic and elegant and they have this French feel to them ..the frayed vintage border and the fresh floral prints, and the twine and the embellishment on the bottom..They are absolutely lovely!

Duaa