At the moment I'm having fun soldering. Here are my latest pieces.
front
back
Wishing you all a wonderful Sunday and as always thank you so much for stopping by and for all your lovely comments.
Hope to catch up with you soon
C ya! Gaby



39 Kommentare:
OMG stunning as always I so love these Gaby Your a really inspiration to me
Boah Gaby die sind mal wieder Hammer.
Verkaufst Du die auch ????
Grandios gelötet.
Ich wünsche dir einen wunderschönen Sonntag meine liebe Gaby.
fantastic!!!
They make lovely pieces of jewellery. Very unusual and striking,
JoZarty x
I've never soldered (in craft anyway) and am impressed yours is so neat, Gaby. Wonderful charms!
These really deserve a close-up view to see all of the wonderful detail. Very impressive!
These are beautiful, Gaby. Call me weird but I was immediately drawn to the one with the fly in the centre..... and I don't even like flies :-)
Sweet pieces. I love the insect one personally! xox
fabulous art Gaby! Love these! Happy Sunday to you!
I am in love with your pieces. Not sure of the size, but they are all fantastic. You solder SO well!! I know. I used to inspect solder connections (as a quality engineer in a manufacturing establishment!).
these are wonderful Gaby ... each one is very special and someone very lucky will totally enjoy them ... Linda F
Hi
These are incredible and the attention to detail to decorate the back.
Wishes
Lynne
I love that the backs are so different from the fronts. Using the twisted wire is a great touch.
These are beautiful as always!!
These are beautiful I always wanted to try soldering but afraid I'd burn my fingers off !
Hugs
oh I´ll say you are having fun ...these look wonderful!! Happy Sunday to you...
When you're having fun
WE get to have fun too dear Gaby...Lovely eye candy as always!
oxo
Hi Gabby. Amazing creations, as always. I love how you have 'grunged' around the edges and all those little textural details. Hugs to you my friend. xx
Beautifully done,dear Gaby.Love them.
Have a wonderful week.
Hugs,
Marie
Oh goodness, your new pieces are a treasure to behold, what a feast for the eyes Gaby! Love them all!!
Stunning pieces!!:))I love them all:))
xox
Guriana:)
Dear Gaby, they are gorgeous, and I love you gave those men a little tulle and lace in their lives :-)
the backside is BEAUTIFUL, too.
Have a happy week-Gaby.
Hugs,Dorthe
These are so Beautiful Gaby! Love them All!
Have a Wonderful Day!
Hugs
Jill
Uiiih, da war aber jemand sehr fleißig:-) Traumhaft schöne Charms sind das, liebe Gaby! Und wie sauber gelötet! Wow!
Liebe Gaby, wunderschon, wie immer ! :-)). Ich mag alle Deine Charms sehr !
These are so beautiful Gaby! You show tremendous talent in all you do. Hugs to sweetie! Mina
Liebe Gaby
Wow... die sind wirklich der Hammer! Wunderschön!
Vielen Dank für Deinen lieben Kommentar auf meinem Blog.
Ich wünsche Dir einen sonnige Restwoche und grüsse Dich herzlichst Yvonne
These are gorgeous! I love that you did both sides too, magnificent!
Beautiful charms, Gaby, but the I really do like the vintage touch.
Hope your week is being blessed with joy.
Coleen in Ukraine
Wonderful makes. Just love them, Kim
These are incredible! Love each of these charms with all their awesome details!
You are an inspiring artist!
I do think you can make anything gorgeous...
I think these would make adorable necklaces.
Sherry
Love these Gabby!
See what I mean, All out!!!
Awesome pendants!
Dear Gaby these charms are amazing and so beautifully made, love them all.
Hugs Anni
Oh Gaby!
Beautiful!! These are just beautiful! Thank you so much for sharing. This is one of the crafts I would really love trying, but just haven't had the time as yet. I love them!!
Blessings,
Donna
These are just stunning!!!! I absolutely adore the creativity you put into them! :D
Hugs,
Wow, really stunning!
Hi Gabby! So glad your following me! Love your blog and your work is amazing. I would love to know how to do the soldering. Looks kinda challenging, your pieces are to die for! Love the choice of ephemera:) xxx Pam
beautiful pieces as usual!
Kommentar veröffentlichen