.

.
.

Montag, 16. April 2012

Mixed Media Collage

*



Good morning everyone! I hope you all had a fantastic weekend and some fun plans for the week! Today's post is a small canvas 15 x 15, done with layers of paper, acrylic paint, gel medium, glaze, and rubber stamping ... recently made for my dear friend Gayle.

Wishing you all a great Monday and as always thank you so much for stopping by and for your continued feedback.

C ya! Gaby


43 Kommentare:

Celeste hat gesagt…

I love it
Lucky Gayle

Deborah hat gesagt…

Love the glowing colour and the glaze. Lucky Gayle!

Anne Huskey-Lockard hat gesagt…

Beautiful Gabby!!!
All I did over the weekend was start cleaning the studio...I think I would have rather been doing what you were doing!
Really lovely use of color/image.

XXOO~~
Anne

suziqu's thread works hat gesagt…

Oh Gaby you have so captured the feeling of spring flowers - old world roses and irises - it is simply beautiful!
I love all the stamping also!
Have a creative filled week!
Hugs,
Suzy

ArtPropelled hat gesagt…

A beautiful gift for your friend Gayle. I love the layers.

Art From The heart hat gesagt…

Oh Gaby this is beautiful. Love the colors!
Hugs

Lynne Moncrieff hat gesagt…

Beautiful layers and the colours are glorious.
Wishes
Lynne

Sarah hat gesagt…

Oh, Gaby, this is gorgeous. The warm background is so inviting!

Sandy hat gesagt…

Gaby Deine Collage ist ein Traum.
Es sieht so nach Sommer aus. Hach wat schööön.

Ich wünsche Dir eine sonnige Woche.

angel hat gesagt…

Beautiful:)

Nigel hat gesagt…

Lovely to see one of your gorgeous mini-canvases again :)

Carol hat gesagt…

Beautiful collage. Love your creations!

sharon hat gesagt…

this is jaw dropping gorgeous Gaby! Beautiful work!

Unknown hat gesagt…

WOW Gaby! Das hast du ja aber wieder ganz ganz entzückend gemacht! Bin total begeistert von den Farben und wunderschöne Kombination von Elementen! Hut ab! LG, Ira

Gayle hat gesagt…

I really like the darker edges,like a frame for the golden light,she will love it!

Anonym hat gesagt…

Looks amazing!

Greetings.

ShabbyChicShaz hat gesagt…

Really beautiful, stunning work

Elaine hat gesagt…

Gorgeous work Gaby, I love the golden glow you have achieved. I am wondering what colours you used? A lovely gift for your friend.

Elaine

Gayle Price hat gesagt…

Hey Gabby, I thought I recognised "my beautiful treasure" . wow ! I am so fortunate and so lucky to have this little gem. It hangs in my studio, I look at every day and every day it makes me smile and warms my heart. Thank you again my kind, talented and thoughtful friend. xx

cabbie lopez hat gesagt…

thank you for visiting my blog! your blog rocks too!! your works are very admirable!

yoborobo hat gesagt…

It's gorgeous, Gabby! I love the warm colors. xo!

Silvia(Barnie) hat gesagt…

Wow, total klasse, die Farben sind genau mein Ding.

~*~Patty S hat gesagt…

Lucky Gayle!!!
that is a gorgeous collage dear Gaby!

Happy new art week to you
oxo

Bleubeard and Elizabeth hat gesagt…

This is pure heaven. What a lovely gift for your friend Gayle. I KNOW she will love it! I certainly do.

Marie Lost Bird Studio hat gesagt…

Stunning collage,dear Gaby!Love the colors you used.Have a great week.
Hugs,
Marie

Robin hat gesagt…

It's a beauty Gaby! Have a wonderful day.

Hugs,
Robin

JoAnne hat gesagt…

Stunning!

Happy-Sonne hat gesagt…

Liebe Gaby
Einfach wunderschön! Du bringst mir damit so richtig Frühlingsstimmung ins Haus. Die Sonne zeigt sich bei uns in letzter Zeit sehr spärlich.
Eine wunderschöne Restwoche wünscht Dir Yvonne

Coleen hat gesagt…

So nice Gaby. A great expression of love for your friend.

Coleen in Ukraine

Hola Weg hat gesagt…

This is beautiful Gaby and thank you so much for your kind comments on my blog too! Nice to connect with you :)x

Diane ~ hat gesagt…

This is BEAUTIFUL! Thank you so much for visiting my blog, i am now your newest follower! :D

Terri hat gesagt…

Oh Gaby! Your new piece is so gorgeous! I adore the colors you have worked with. The images and design are fab! Well done!
Hugs,
Terri

Lynn Stevens hat gesagt…

Its Stunning Gaby, Shes going to LOVE it, who wouldn't!!!
Have a lovely weekend
hugs Lynn

Unknown hat gesagt…

beautiful work Gaby ;0) Dxx

Martina hat gesagt…

Das ist wirklich traumhaft schön, liebe Gaby! Gefällt mir ausgesprochen gut.
Wünsche Dir ein schönes WE.
LG
MARTINA

Anonym hat gesagt…

Absolutely stunning Gaby,
your work is always so vibrant and beautiful
Have a lovely weekend
Hugs June x

Jill Zaheer hat gesagt…

Oh Gaby, I just love your collage. The color tones and center flowers on top of the background are super and what a wonderful addition to have what looks like the metal piece hanging down on the side. So happy to come visit today!!

Mis Cajitas Artesanales hat gesagt…

Hello Gaby!!! We love this work and so will Gayle, I´m sure!! It's beautiful!!!
Have a great weekend!!
Sending you a big hug!!
Cristina y Valeria

cheryl hat gesagt…

oh wow your work is just amazing,this piece is just magical,the colours,and all the detail is just fantastic those colours are just divine,bless you for the kind comment you left on my blog just love love your work its so inspiring,take care hugs Cherylxxxx

Anonym hat gesagt…

Oh Gaby, Gayle is so VERY LUCKY! This is such a vibrant beauty my friend. Bravo.

Blessed Serendipity hat gesagt…

I love your blog. I am now following.

Danielle

~Lavender Dreamer~ hat gesagt…

How lovely...the color is especially pretty!

Duaa hat gesagt…

OMG this is brilliant! Really love that vintage, Frenchy style that you usually develop in your work..All that lovely texture with the stamps and flourishes and that yellowed background giving this ancient look and that beautiful image !

Lovely work as usual..thank you so much, by the way for visiting my blog : ibreatheit.blogspot.com

Hope you visit soon because I really enjoyed looking around your beautiful blog seeing all those inspiring pieces of art you're always busy creating..Thanks

Duaa