.

.
.

Sonntag, 5. Februar 2012

Metamorphosis



*




I wanted to tidy up my mess and found an old doll head, cheesecloth scraps, plaster and paper snippets in my stash and suddenly I thought I should do anything with these pieces. Here the result ~ a little doll caterpillar.

Wishing you all a wonderful weekend and as always thank you so much for stopping by and for all your lovely comments.

Gaby xo


41 Kommentare:

orchid0324 hat gesagt…

Oh, wonderful idea!
A little doll caterpillar, and beautiful pictures of her. I liked the blurred back♡♡♡
Love to you, xoxo Miyako

stregata hat gesagt…

Eine wunderbare Idee, Gaby! Sehr schön!

Sandy hat gesagt…

Du kommst auf Ideen.
Das gefällt mir wahnsinnig gut. Super.

Ich wünsche Dir einen wunderschönen Sonntag.

My Creative House hat gesagt…

Oh Gaby she is so wonderfully done, what a great use of the doll head.
Anni

Dorthe hat gesagt…

Dear Gaby, how very sweet she is , I so love this little cocoon of snippets from everything.What a great idea, and beautiful little doll you created.
Happy sunday - here it is white as long my eye can see !
Hugs,Dorthe

Sue hat gesagt…

Oh wow what a fun piece! Made me smile his morning:)

suziqu's thread works hat gesagt…

A little bit of this and a little bit of that and voila! - a gorgeous little caterpillar all cocooned in paper and fabric scraps.
We all have our little baskets full of wonderful snippets ready to create at the ready!
Have a lovely Sunday, Gaby,
Love and hugs,
Suzy

Gayle Price hat gesagt…

Gaby this little doll is amazing and just a little bit scary... I love your idea and how you have created her, and now I need the next chapter...please turn her "into" something.....xx

ArtPropelled hat gesagt…

You always come up with amazing ideas. I bet nothing goes to waste!

Jenny hat gesagt…

Oh Gaby... she is adorable... I really love her...

Hugs
Jenny x

Leovi hat gesagt…

A fun metamorphosis. Thank you very much, I've added a link to your blog in my section FASHION - DESIGN - DECORATION. Greetings.

Netty hat gesagt…

Terrific idea, x

Art From The heart hat gesagt…

Wonderful creative piece of art.
Hugs

Eloise hat gesagt…

I have to say a little scary, yet cool at the same time.

Robin hat gesagt…

What a sweet way to use up what you have!

Hugs,
Robin

peggy gatto hat gesagt…

Charming creation and clever idea!
It works!!!z

Lorraine hat gesagt…

ooh isn this weird but in a good way..you could do a whole series of these..very original and thanks for your lovely comment about my blog

Bleubeard and Elizabeth hat gesagt…

You have such a fascinating imagination. I'm so glad you explained what you used to make this darling little butterfly in waiting.

Debi hat gesagt…

this is just the CUtest!!!!! thing, I 've seen for yonks just perfect, Debi x

Anonym hat gesagt…

Oh Gaby, what an enchanting metamorphoses! This is so very creative, you lovely genius. Hugs to you, Mina

Lynn Stevens hat gesagt…

Your so creative. I Can just imagine what she will look like when she transforms this spring. Darling Gaby!
Hugs Lynn

CK Chai hat gesagt…

Ooh, this is so cute!!! R u feeling like this little doll to be fully wrapped up from the cold weather? Take care my friend...

sharon hat gesagt…

Brilliant Gaby! I love the mixture, and it is so creative.....very cool!

Kerstin Bank hat gesagt…

Auch ich find sie superklasse, eine tolle Idee!!!!!!!!!!!

Deborah hat gesagt…

Absolutely amazing, Gaby! Such a brilliant and original idea. Not to mention, darn cute.

yoborobo hat gesagt…

She is adorable. Will she be a butterfly girl? :) xox

Silvia(Barnie) hat gesagt…

Das ist eine tolle Idee, gefällt mir super gut.^

Candy hat gesagt…

So they don't come from the cabbage patch after all...butterfly baby fly away free.
Blissful Blessings ;-)

Unknown hat gesagt…

How very creative you are my friend. That is awesome!

Ingeborg hat gesagt…

Typisch Gaby, auf so etwas kommst nur du! Was für eine Idee und dann die Umsetzung, einmalig!

Martina hat gesagt…

Du hast ja ausgeflippte Ideen, Gaby! Aber mit großartiger Wirkung! Sieht klasse aus....

Daniella hat gesagt…

Gaby, you have the best ideas! i would have never thought of a catipillar doll! It is gorgeous!!
xxDaniella

maj. hat gesagt…

Awesome!!!!!!

Don hat gesagt…

I think you have entered my dreams.

Guriana hat gesagt…

How cool!!!:)
this is AMAZING!!!:))))

xox
Guriana:)))

Yvonne hat gesagt…

OMG, this is brilliant, Gaby!

johanna hat gesagt…

die kleine raupe ist ja der hammer!! tolle idee, klasse umgesetzt!

Jo Murray hat gesagt…

This is inspired Gaby!

Jacky hat gesagt…

Gaby what a wonderful imagination you have....I love your little caterpillar babe. It is inspired!

Jacky xox

Katie hat gesagt…

Gaby, how did I miss this cool guy? I love it!!
I also love your latest soldered piece. Amazing artist!

Evy hat gesagt…

This transformation is magnificent we would say a chrysalis of butterfly / little baby, another wonderful creation!

Smiles dear Gaby