oh wow!!! congratulations on hitting 400!! that is a GREAT achievement :) you do such beautiful work ... i am always inspired when i visit you my fren ... and i thank you for that :)
Gaby this is wunderschon. I have been altering sardine tins lately so will now have to have a go at altering altoid tins from your inspiration..I love the rusty cover
You know I'm addicted to rust, and this rusty tin is perfect. I so love it all. I don't have a favorite side or a favorite part. It's all perfect as far as I'm concerned.
Hello! And thank you for visiting my gallery the other day! I LOVE your blog! Your work is amazing!! I am following you now, because I can not wait to see what you create next! Gorgeous work! xxDaniella
An altoid tin never looked prettier. I love the way you decorated the altoid. The design elements look veyr nice together. Also those vintage photographs are pretty cool.
GORGEOUS altered altoid tin!! Love it! Very inspiring!
So glad I found you through the “All Kinds of Artists” Artist blog hop! I am your newest blog follower. :) Looking forward to seeing your upcoming posts!
I welcome you to check out my art blog, too!
Best, Mary C. Nasser http://www.marycnasser.com/blog.html
All works posted on this website belong to me and are protected under international copyright laws. No portion of my work or statements may be duplicated, altered, downloaded or reproduced in any way! Please ask for permission, if you wish to copy or use any of these photos.
51 Kommentare:
Beautiful Gaby!!
Love it, especially making the tin rusted!!!
Absolutely Beautiful!!
Love this one Gaby,especially the rust.
Hugs, Amy
This is awesome Gaby! Love, love, the rust patina you have achieved here!!
Hugs,
Robin
So beautifully fabulous Gaby! I love tins, rusty tins with lovely photos and embellishments. Blessings ~ Katie
Очень красиво!! Просто отличная работа!
Das Döschen ist super, liebe Gaby und so wie es aussieht, funktioniert ja auch mal BLOGGER wieder :-) PERFEKT!
oh wow!!! congratulations on hitting 400!! that is a GREAT achievement :) you do such beautiful work ... i am always inspired when i visit you my fren ... and i thank you for that :)
Art to adore. This is stunning.
Wishes
Lynne
Gaby, what a beautiful piece! Stunning work, as always! Hugs, Teri xoxo
Your tin is beautiful Gaby, in all its rusted glory. Always inspirational to visit here.
Beautiful work Gaby, loving the altered tin.
Always love everything you create! Rust is just my all-time favorite :)
Ein wunderbarer kleiner Schrein!!!
Another very attractive work, I like very much this new collage, vintage and romantic!
Beautiful day
Gaby your tin is gorgeous, love how you have embellished it.
Anni
What a great altered tin, think I'd have to carry it around in my pocket and keep getting it out to look at, marvellous
Stunning work as always. I love the amount of work and detail that goes into your altered pieces.
Amazing how you can make a rusty old tin look so fantastic.
Marvelous vignette inside this tin. The burnt edges really make this sing with the rust. Thanks for visiting and your sweet comments. xox Corrine
Wow, this is gorgeous!Thanks for your kind words on my blog too.
Gaby this is wunderschon. I have been altering sardine tins lately so will now have to have a go at altering altoid tins from your inspiration..I love the rusty cover
So totally gorgeous!!!
XO
Cindy
Spectacular as always... and very moving.
xxxx
Beautiful!!!:)
You know I'm addicted to rust, and this rusty tin is perfect. I so love it all. I don't have a favorite side or a favorite part. It's all perfect as far as I'm concerned.
Another beautiful piece!
Absolutely Beautiful Gaby.
Hugs Lucy from Oz
Love the text & the rust! Your altered bottles are lovely, too, my favorite is the pic with the cornflowers ;)
Absolutely Beautiful, Gaby!!:))
I love the rust look:))
So beautiful Gaby!! xo
Your tin is AMAZING!
Such an amazing piece - love it!! So much detail, and the rust is perfect:)
Hello! And thank you for visiting my gallery the other day!
I LOVE your blog! Your work is amazing!! I am following you now, because I can not wait to see what you create next!
Gorgeous work!
xxDaniella
This is simply stunning, Gaby! I always love to browse through your creations.
Beautiful work!
Gorgeous work, Gaby!
Ya know rust makes my heart burst with joy! So cool.
Thanks for your sweet comments. BLESSINGS ;-)
Beautiful Gaby!!
i wish you a wonderfull weekend!
Thanks for your visiting to my "home"!
love this, wonderful work...
oh Gaby!!! this is just so lovely! that rusty effect is amazing and so is your collage work! I hope you have a wonderful weekend!
Hi.
Thank you so much for leaving a comments on my blog.
You make so beautiful creations!
I am a new follower.
Greetings from FarfallaDK
An altoid tin never looked prettier. I love the way you decorated the altoid. The design elements look veyr nice together. Also those vintage photographs are pretty cool.
GORGEOUS altered altoid tin!!
Love it! Very inspiring!
So glad I found you through the “All Kinds of Artists” Artist blog hop!
I am your newest blog follower. :)
Looking forward to seeing your upcoming posts!
I welcome you to check out my art blog, too!
Best,
Mary C. Nasser
http://www.marycnasser.com/blog.html
Very inspiring !!
The rust effect blow me off .
Gorgeous creation ... your altered tin tells such a precious story dear Gaby!
I've just been playing with mint tins too :)
oxo
Stunning!
Wonderful and pleasant, how beautiful ...
This is a very cool little art object. I am going to have to try making one.
Auch was Besonderes!
LG, Sascha
Kommentar veröffentlichen