.

.
.

Sonntag, 23. Januar 2011

Altered Cigar Box and a batch of Soldered Pendants



65 Kommentare:

Julia @ Vintage with Laces hat gesagt…

Deine Kiste ist super schön geworden und die Anhänger sehen auch toll aus, liebe Gaby!
Einen schönen, restlichen Sonntag wünsche ich Dir!
Viele Grüße
Julia

Robin hat gesagt…

What a beautiful transformed cigar box Gaby! The roses look wonderful and your charms are stunning.

Hugs,
Robin

stregata hat gesagt…

Wunderschöne Kiste, Gaby! So verträumt und nostalgisch. Die Anhänger sind ebenfalls super.

Anonym hat gesagt…

A most romantic box and pendants to match. xox Corrine

Kerstin Bank hat gesagt…

Superklasse Gaby, sowie die Box, als auch die Anhänger, warst ja mega fleißig ;-))

LG Kerstin

Luthien Thye hat gesagt…

so very romantic and beautiful and they even go together wonderfully!!

Jan hat gesagt…

Beautiful, beautiful, BEAUTIFUL!

Sarah hat gesagt…

Absolutely gorgeous work.

Lululiz hat gesagt…

The box turned out ever so pretty, and all those charms, wow, they are just fantastic!

Melisa Waldorf hat gesagt…

GORGEOUS box! And all the pendants are so beautiful!

COUNTRY PICKINS hat gesagt…

this is so beautiful! love it. Linda

Lisa hat gesagt…

gorgeous gaby...i love the rounded corners on that box and your pendants delightfully pretty!!

Terri Kahrs hat gesagt…

Gaby, what a beautiful box full of treasures!!! Gorgeous!!! Hugs, Terri xoxo

Carol hat gesagt…

Love the soft romantic look of your altered box, and the pendants look gorgeous!

Anonym hat gesagt…

Oh what treasures. They are so romantic and feminine.

Dorthe hat gesagt…

So einer schöner box, hast du gemacht Gaby- und alle deine anhängeren sind wunderbar , auch.
Dorthe

steufel hat gesagt…

Einfach nur wunderschön!

Kim Palmer hat gesagt…

These are lovely Gaby. I see you have been hard at work again!

Marie Lost Bird Studio hat gesagt…

Hi Gaby,
your soldered charms came out wonderful and the box is just lovely.
Have a wonderful evening.
Hugs,
Marie

Nigel hat gesagt…

Stunning box, and the pendants are exquisite.

Mescrap hat gesagt…

marvelous !! Love the Eiffel tower.

~*~Patty S hat gesagt…

You have been busy dear Gaby!
Who would guess that was a cigar box

beautiful as always! AND so many soldered treasures tucked inside = Oh La Laa!!!
oxo

Guriana hat gesagt…

amazing box!!...I love roses and postal ornaments:))

Sharmon Davidson hat gesagt…

Very cool, Gaby! I love what you've done with the cigar box. I got 2 cigar boxes for Christmas (without cigars, of course)- excellent gifts, right? Haven't figured out exactly what I want to do with them yet. Your pendants are fabulous, too! how did you make them?

The Artist Within Us hat gesagt…

Greetings dear Gabi,

Looking at your beautiful creation I would not think that it was previously a cigar box. Once again you have surprised us with your creativity.

The charms within are a perfect addition to discover with.

Warmest regards,
Egmont

Shannon hat gesagt…

When I first saw this collage box I thought it was really beautiful, but then I saw what was on the inside and now I think this whole piece (the box and contents) is just stunning. I love these soldered pendants, they are so wonderful. I read that you haven't been soldering for long. I haven't tried yet myself and I really want to (especially after seeing these pieces you've made and getting completely inspired by them), but for some reason I'm a bit intimidated by the whole soldering thing. I even have all the supplies I need. I just love what you made on this post, truly stunning work.

Unknown hat gesagt…

Je te souhaite une très belle année créative et je te remercie de tes visites sur mon blog, bravo à toi, tu as un grand talent.
Théalie

ArtPropelled hat gesagt…

Can't believe that was once a cigar box. It's so pretty, as are the pendants within.

Silvia(Barnie) hat gesagt…

Klasse, eine wahre Schatzkiste, vor allem mit dem Inhalt.

Jinny Holt hat gesagt…

Positively charming :~)

gaby braun hat gesagt…

Love this litle box!

Martina hat gesagt…

Ach, herrje - ist das eine schöne Box. Wunderschön gestaltet, liebe Gaby! Und die gelöteten Anhänger sind einfach HAMMER!
Hab` eine schöne Woche!

Katie hat gesagt…

I love your romantic style!

suziqu's thread works hat gesagt…

The roses on the altered cigar box get me in every time - just to die for! and those lovely pendants - you are really getting heaps of practice soldering here Gaby.
I really think you are a Romantic at heart.Hugs, Suzy

Debrina hat gesagt…

Oh Gaby! Your ART makes me SWOON!

Janny hat gesagt…

Gorgeous box you made!

Anonym hat gesagt…

wow wow wow !!! fantastic and beautiful. both the box and the charms. simply gorgeous.
I have a freebie on my dezinaworld blog today for just one day and thought i would also let you know about it so you can grab it while its there. Have a lovely week
take care for now
June

Laura Haviland hat gesagt…

Dazzling dazzling,Wow talented Gaby !!!
The box is outstanding and then inside the treasure... I love your pendants too, so fabulous.
I love them ...
Truly awesome Gaby,hey maybe we can trade one day ?
Have a great day and marvelous creations.Loved seeing them.
Hugs,Laura. xoxx

Lynne Moncrieff hat gesagt…

WOW - the altered box is divine and all those soldered charms. This is stunning. Lynne M

Tami hat gesagt…

OH WHAT BEAUTY, Gaby!!!!

Hugs,
Tami

Unknown hat gesagt…

SO beautiful outside AND in!

Diane hat gesagt…

This is simply stunning! I love everything about it. xo Diane

*jean* hat gesagt…

oo gaby!! i never thought of painting the cigar boxes white!!! brilliant! and your pendants are so lovely!!! love, love, love!!!

Debbi Baker hat gesagt…

Hi Gaby - I have to agree with everyone else - this is just gorgeous and the charms look amazing too!! I just love visiting your blog and seeing what you are up to!

Gaye Todd hat gesagt…

All I can say is WOW ..... Just beautiful! :)

CK Chai hat gesagt…

OMG! These are simply awesome!!! Loving everything abt the altered cigar box and the soldered pendants!

Oxana hat gesagt…

WOW! So beautiful creations!!!
Hugs
Oxana

Evie hat gesagt…

Gaby, this is just splendid!! I have lots of cigar boxes in varied sizes and this has given me inspiration to do something with them.
Evie xx

Jen Crossley hat gesagt…

OH Gaby,Sensational so beautiful ,I so love your work.

Gabriele Agustini hat gesagt…

OHHH!! Fabulous, Gaby!!!!!!

Julie hat gesagt…

Oh, Gaby these are gorgeous!

carylsrealm hat gesagt…

oh my goodness! This is SOOOO stunning!

TonyaA hat gesagt…

WOW!
Blessings, peace, and love!
Tonya

Pat hat gesagt…

Gaby, I always love your work, my dear, but the box and the pendants....especially gorgeous!!! Love...love...love. pat

Sugar Lump Studios hat gesagt…

this is just stunning Gabi! Gorgeous box and lovely soldered charms!

Anonym hat gesagt…

You really have created such a beautiful, beautiful treasure box Gaby, and look at all your amazing soldered charms, you really inspire me over and over again :)

deep viola hat gesagt…

What a beauty! Simply magical!

CK Chai hat gesagt…

OMG, the altered cigar box is really something to dir for... it is of such great beauty and the pendants inside are really beautiful!

Glenda hat gesagt…

Wow Gaby, that cigar box is stunning and I love the pendants, just beautiful

Luzia hat gesagt…

Oh waaaaaaaaaah, Gaby. Das ist ja eine Zauberkiste geworden!!! Sogar innen mit Postkarte - richtig klasse. Hast Du diese charms auch noch selbst gemacht? Eine schöne neue Woche wünscht Dir Luzia. Du hast mich übrigens mit Deiner Kunst angesteckt und ich habe die ersten Versuche in Kombination von Malerei und Aufgeklebtem gemacht.

Carolyn hat gesagt…

Fabulous box filled with wonderful charms!

Jocelyne hat gesagt…

Wow ! I love the box and the gorgeous pendants Gaby !

Sanja hat gesagt…

alles wie immer super schön Gaby!:-)
hoffe ist alles gut bei dir ?!

Liebe Grüße
Sanja xox

Anonym hat gesagt…

wow this is amazing work! box with trasures! I love it.

ALTERED ARTIFACTS hat gesagt…

Just stunning!