.

.
.

Montag, 6. Dezember 2010

Here is the winner


A warm welcome to my new followers and
thank you to all who left such lovely comments!



Random integer generator


Here is the random integer, generated without replacement:


12

Timestamp: 2010-12-06 08:30:03 UTC


The winner is:

Robin at "A Robin's Nest"

comment # 12


Congrats Robin! Please contact me with your shipping information!

Thank you all for playing! I wish I would have candy for everyone.

Best wishes to you all for this holiday season!


17 Kommentare:

suziqu's thread works hat gesagt…

Best Wishes to you Robin - you are the perfect winner and will really appreciate Gaby's gifts!

Marie Lost Bird Studio hat gesagt…

Congratulations to Robin!
Thank you Gaby for the fun giveaway - Have a wonderful week.
Hugs,
Marie

Lisa hat gesagt…

good for Robin! thanks for the great giveaway Gaby!

Terri hat gesagt…

Congratulations Robin!
Thanks so much for the wonderful opportunity Gaby!

Caterina Giglio hat gesagt…

congratulations to Robin!!

Robin hat gesagt…

I'm so lucky to be the winner of your wonderful giveaway Gaby!!!

Hugs,
Robin

Marilyn & Jeff hat gesagt…

congratulations to Robin.
What a gorgeous piece of art you have in this post.

Bleubeard and Elizabeth hat gesagt…

OH congratulations, Robin. How lucky you are!

Terri Kahrs hat gesagt…

Congratulations to Robin!!! Hugs, Terri xoxo

Patti G. hat gesagt…

Hurray for Robin!
Sending Hugs Gaby!
xoxoxox
Huggies,Patti

Stampindamour hat gesagt…

Yippee for Robin! What a nice giveaway! :)

-pamela
(USA)

sharon hat gesagt…

Congrat's Robin! Looks like a missed a great giveaway, but more importantly found a great blog and artist! You work is really specail, I love it!

~*~Patty S hat gesagt…

Congratulations to the very lucky Robin!
fa la la
oxo

Anonym hat gesagt…

woo hoooooo, congratulations to Robin, and I hope you are finding some time to be creative Gaby :)

Kim Palmer hat gesagt…

Congratulations Robyn. I hear a little birdie might be sending something your way too Gaby! Bet you love them!

Thespa McLaughlin hat gesagt…

Yeah, congrats Robin! Happy HOlidays everyone!

Lynn Stevens hat gesagt…

A big Congrats to Robin,
I know she will be thrilled!