These are GORGEOUS, Gaby. I can't believe these are your first ever. They are very, very, very well done. Who cares if they are perfect or not. They are handmade and look pretty darned perfect to me!
Die sehen ja richtig klasse aus, echte Schmuckstücke. Ich wünsche dir und deiner Familie ein besinnliches Weihnachtsfest und einen guten Rutsch ins Neue Jahr.
Wow, I think these are incredibly lovely! Beautiful detailed pieces! Wishing you a beautiful holiday season ~ Merry Christmas to you and yours! Hugs, Peggi
Hi Gaby. Thank you for visiting my Blog (Adorn). Ador your soldered pieces, in awe that they are your first attemps. I want to master soldering - would you give me lessons please lol. Need to follow your blog so I don't miss out on your wonderful art. All the very best for the New Year when it arrives. Wishes. Lynne
All works posted on this website belong to me and are protected under international copyright laws. No portion of my work or statements may be duplicated, altered, downloaded or reproduced in any way! Please ask for permission, if you wish to copy or use any of these photos.
45 Kommentare:
Hi Gaby,
your soldered charms came out great. Love them. Have a wonderful day.
Hugs,
Marie
They look amazing, Gaby!!! You're so talented. xx
beautiful soldered pieces! love them all!!
Excellent work, Gaby. Keep going, soldering is such fun.
Na die sind doch wohl klasse geworden, ich denke, jetzt hast du Blut geleckt ;-))
LG Kerstin
Dickes Lob...echt klasse!!
I have never tried soldering...but love the look. They look fantastic!
You must have the knack already because these pieces certainly don't look like first attempts.
lovely work, gaby!! well done for the first ones!!!
Gaby, good for you for trying "new creative wings"!!! They're awesome! Hugs, Terri xoxo
Hi Gaby....so gorgeous and super enchanting...beautiful work..shine on!!
Victoria~
Oh Gaby, I wish I could do that! They look pretty perfect to me. Hugs xx
Waaaaas? Deine ersten Lötarbeiten? Ha-ha....das kann ich kaum glauben....die sind einfach der Knüller, Gaby! Wirklich 1.Sahne! Ganz toll gemacht.
Wünsche Dir auch eine schöne Adventszeit.
LG
MARTINA xxx
These are fantastic for your first try! I just adore the additional embellishments you have added at the top of them....wonderful additional touch!!
Hugs,
Robin
Congratulations Gabie,
These are truly beautiful and it is nice to see you are trying something new and expanding your creative horizon.
Warmest regards this holiday season
Egmont
They turned out extremely well, Gaby! So, with all the other things on your to-do list, you are also experimenting - kudos!
Gabby, these are wonderful. I love them all. No need to be "perfect", they are fabulous as they are.
nice work Gaby! love mucha!
these are beautiful Gaby.. doesn't look like your first try to me! Soldering in a challenge!
Those are just lovely!!!!
I can't believe they are your first attempt!!
Have a wonderful Holiday Season, my friend!!
xoxo,
gabriele
You did a fabulous job on these for your first time. I think they are all beautiful.
Hugs,
Terri
Endlich bekomme ich sie zu sehen! Die sind toll geworden, Gaby!!!!
Ganz liebe Grüße,
Janna
These are stunning, especially the second set. Are those images by Mucha?
These are GORGEOUS, Gaby. I can't believe these are your first ever. They are very, very, very well done. Who cares if they are perfect or not. They are handmade and look pretty darned perfect to me!
These look wonderful...I like the soldering, adds another dimension to your already beautiful work.
Jacky xox
Oh wow they are all gorgeous. Merry Christmas to you. Annette x
Just beautiful - stunning work indeed!!
So gorgeous, Gaby. I don't solder. It looks like it is difficult to do.
Great pieces, Gaby...I love them all!
Oh Gaby, I would have never imagined these were your first soldered pieces. They are beautiful!
these are AMAZING! what gorgeous pieces of art! :)
Your first??? Well I must say your a quick learner, There beautiful!
I'm sure we will be seeing more in the near future!
Die sehen ja richtig klasse aus, echte Schmuckstücke. Ich wünsche dir und deiner Familie ein besinnliches Weihnachtsfest und einen guten Rutsch ins Neue Jahr.
Beautiful work Gaby, I tried soldering but I am terrible at it, you did great!
They are beautiful, Gaby!
Happy Christmas!
Hi, These soldered pieces are beautiful! Looking forward to visiting. Wishing you a wonderful Christmas. Sincerely, Jonny
Wow, I think these are incredibly lovely! Beautiful detailed pieces! Wishing you a beautiful holiday season ~ Merry Christmas to you and yours! Hugs, Peggi
Your soldered pieces are so well done for a beginner. I'm so inspired!
May the New Year bring you lots of creative time to work on your wonderful art, good health and prosperity.
God bless you and yours.
Your art is always so indiviudal and creative. Wishing you a very Merry Christmas and a wonderful new year ahead !
These are so gorgeous!
They are beautiful! Have tried doing this but I guess it needs a LOT of practice! Yours are great! Patsy from
HeARTworks
GB _ brave of you to solder. These are looking good - like mini icons or church windows. B
Hi Gaby. Thank you for visiting my Blog (Adorn). Ador your soldered pieces, in awe that they are your first attemps. I want to master soldering - would you give me lessons please lol.
Need to follow your blog so I don't miss out on your wonderful art.
All the very best for the New Year when it arrives. Wishes. Lynne
wow!! they are wonderful and your soldering is so gorgeously neat!! beautiful work ... as always!
Fantastic! I think they turned out great!
These look great. I love that little extra charm you added to the top. What a cool idea.
Kommentar veröffentlichen