.

.
.

Mittwoch, 8. Dezember 2010

Christmas ATCs




made for friends instead of a Christmas card

38 Kommentare:

Marilyn & Jeff hat gesagt…

Wonderful Christmas cards.

Rosie hat gesagt…

Eines schöner als das andere. Super sind die

Terri Kahrs hat gesagt…

So lovely, Gaby! Your friends will love these! Hugs, Terri xoxo

suziqu's thread works hat gesagt…

Gorgeous cards Gaby - Your European Santa is portrayed so differently to ours over here in Australia and, of course, there is never any snow.
The snow does make it all that much more magical!
Hugs, Suzy

Kim Palmer hat gesagt…

These are lovely Gaby, so much nicer than our everyday cards, and all the more special as you have made them. Have a wonderful creative day!

Martina hat gesagt…

Alle Dreie sind ganz große Klasse, liebe Gaby! Super gemacht!
Wünsche Dir eine schöne Adventszeit!
LG
MARTINA xxx

Debrina hat gesagt…

I like your Santa better than ours! He doesn't look like he's come straight out of a coke advert...which apparently was the origin of our modern day santa, especially in the States (though they have had a huge influence on us here in New Zealand).

I made some little xmas ATCs too, which I then turned into little gift cards for my friends this xmas. Yours are just lovely!

Nigel hat gesagt…

Wonderful creations as always - loving the Santa :)

Robin hat gesagt…

Fabulous ATC's Gaby! Your friends will be very happy when they receive them.

Hugs,
Robin

stregata hat gesagt…

Absolutely fabulous!

Jacky hat gesagt…

Wonderful.... I especially love the last one!

Jacky xox

Marie Lost Bird Studio hat gesagt…

Hi Gaby,
as allways absolutely beautiful!
Have a great day.
Hugs,
Marie

carylsrealm hat gesagt…

So beautiful! You always have such wonderful color!

Junibears hat gesagt…

Your Christmas ATC's are beautiful Gaby. You always do such lovely work.
All the blessings of the season.
Hugs
June xx

Luzia hat gesagt…

Die sind wunderschön geworden! Da werden sich die Freunde aber sicher sehr freuen.... Liebe Gaby, Dir auch eine schöne Advents- und ggf. Urlaubszeit wünscht Luzia.

Kathy McElroy hat gesagt…

I love visiting your blog. Your work is always stunning. Merry Christmas!

Art From The heart hat gesagt…

Hi Gabby, Thanks for your comment.
Your cards are beautiful. I really enjoyed looking at your art.

Tami hat gesagt…

So beautiful, Gaby! It feels like Christmas looking at your cards!
Hugs,
Tami

~*~Patty S hat gesagt…

Lovely cards Gaby...just perfect in my view...the middle card is such a handsome Father Christmas!!!
oxo

Samantha Marshall hat gesagt…

They're so beautiful!!!!

Patti G. hat gesagt…

GABY, these are just bbbbbbbbbeautiful!!!!! I love your artwork! :0)
Huggies,Patti

Alexandra hat gesagt…

Klasse ATCs Gaby besonders das letzte gefällt mir super super gut!
Ich wünsche dir eine schöne Vorweihnachtszeit und einen schönen restlichen Sonntag.
liebe Grüße Alexandra

Annieta Vries hat gesagt…

Nah ... sind die schön Gaby !!!!! Richtig dein Styl !!! Schön wieder etwas von dir zu sehen! Liebe Grüsse!

Gaye Todd hat gesagt…

Love them.... :)

*jean* hat gesagt…

oo love your xmas atcs, gaby!

Lynn Stevens hat gesagt…

What wonderful ATC's and such a great idea, next year I'll be making ATC's instead of cards!

Celeste hat gesagt…

These are great Gaby. That that style.

Vintage Style Downunder hat gesagt…

Oooh...LOVE THE ATC'S...truly beautiful!!
thanks for sharing
jessie nelson nz :)

Terri hat gesagt…

Your Christmas ATCs are really gorgeous! I just love all the layer, your colors and images. So well done!
Hugs,
Terri

Palimpa Lim hat gesagt…

Die sind alle drei ganz traumhaft, liebe Gaby! Da werden sich Deine Freunde riesig freuen. Der Weihnachtsmann scheint mich anzusehen, als ob er sagen wollte: "Ich weiß genau, was du alles ausgefressen hast...aber schwamm drüber - ist ja Weihnachten!"

janita mantel hat gesagt…

you make beautiful art.

Elaine Akers hat gesagt…

Your artwork is beautiful!

Silvia(Barnie) hat gesagt…

Wunderschöne ATCs, ich kann mich gar nicht entscheiden, welches mir am besten gefällt.

Jen Crossley hat gesagt…

Sensational work as always You work always inspires me
Jen

Jester hat gesagt…

These are fabulous ATCs, Gaby!

Mescrap hat gesagt…

Merry merry Christmas to you and your family too :)

CK Chai hat gesagt…

Hi Gaby, thanks for your pretty ATC, loving it!

Anonym hat gesagt…

WOW what a wonderfully creative lady you are! As soon as I entered your blog I was stunned by all your awesome expressive creations. Although some pieces are collaged they're well-organised, attractive and co-ordinate splendidly. I've loved visiting and I'll bookmark your site. Thank you for the inspiration your designs have given me. Happy New Year. Hugs and Blessings, Mo