Gaby, This is such a clever and wonderful piece! Love this little treasure found at a flea market and what you have done with it! AMAZING, my Dad is a big fisherman, so I can relate to the clever altered piece you did here! WOW! Hugs,Patti
Since I'm on a rusting kick lately, I've done a lot of rusting pieces. This fishing tackle box is stunning. So much better than anything I have made. The date is wonderfully rusty and that fishing poll is so well placed. I am also so impressed by all the vintage pieces you have placed inside the box. This is one lovely assemblage.
Hi Gaby - Oh wonder of rustic inspiration! I bet you would find many of these in sheds around the world but not quite the way you have assembled this! Thank you for your friendship! Hugs Suzy
Did I hear someone say that it was your Birthday?!?! Happy, Happy Birthday, Gaby!!! Your box is absolutely beautiful. I always enjoy your assemblages. Hugs, Terri xoxoxo
Ooh, this is so wonderful! My Dad fishes and he used to take me with him when I was young, this brings back fond memories : ) I always want to make him something, but never know what...he would love something like this! Thanks for the inspiration! And I LOVE the colors, depth, and wonderful details. Beautiful.
I absolutely love that!! Stunning!! I thought I'd lost your blog and I was so upset! I'm putting the link on my blog, so that won't happen again. Hugs, gabriele
I love this box. My hubby is an avid fisherman and it reminds me of him. Your work is so beautiful and it always touches me. Thank you for sharing, I get inspired every time I visit your site.
All works posted on this website belong to me and are protected under international copyright laws. No portion of my work or statements may be duplicated, altered, downloaded or reproduced in any way! Please ask for permission, if you wish to copy or use any of these photos.
50 Kommentare:
WoW! Atemberaubend.
das währe was für mein vater (übrigens mit leib und seele ein begeisterter angler).:-)
wunderschöne kästchen.
Klasse geworden deine Anglerbox :) Gefällt mir super gut. Schöne woche wünsche ich dir. l.G. Alexandra
Sensationell, liebe Gaby. Ich hoffe dass dieses Kunststueck ein ganz besonderes Platz in deinem Haus finden wird.
Alles liebe,
Svetlana
This is so gorgeous, Gaby. I love the rusty filigree corners and the numbers.
Da kannst Du ja jetzt stilvoll angeln gehen, hi, hi! Ganz toll, Deine Box, liebe Gaby!
Viele Grüße
Julia
I love your altered tackle box. Beautiful and clever work. xx
More awesome work Gaby .... My uncle would have loved this ... Linda F
Beautiful Gaby!
Fantastic work as always, you're a very talented lady.
Ich find sie auch absolut megacool, fantastisch Gaby!!!!!!
Aahhhh another masterpiece! You certainly have a way with boxes Gaby.
Hope you are having a wonderful Birthday!!!
Absolutely fabulous, love this piece, would make a great gift, I so love all the rusty elements, so unique. Tracy Evans x
Gaby, This is such a clever and wonderful piece! Love this little treasure found at a flea market and what you have done with it! AMAZING, my Dad is a big fisherman, so I can relate to the clever altered piece you did here! WOW!
Hugs,Patti
Since I'm on a rusting kick lately, I've done a lot of rusting pieces. This fishing tackle box is stunning. So much better than anything I have made. The date is wonderfully rusty and that fishing poll is so well placed. I am also so impressed by all the vintage pieces you have placed inside the box. This is one lovely assemblage.
wonderful assemblage Gaby, lots of great rusty pieces and memorabilia!
Totally fabulous. Enjoy the weekend. Annette
Gaby, this is magnificent on so many levels...stunning work.. you are truly inspired. This just leaves me breathless!
Fantastic Gaby!
Wow Gaby, I am in awe of your creativity. Marvellous!
Divine!!!!
Ganz großartige Gestaltung, liebe Gaby! Einfach spitze!
Wünsche Dir ein schönes WE.
LG
MARTINA xxx
Hi Gaby - Oh wonder of rustic inspiration! I bet you would find many of these in sheds around the world but not quite the way you have assembled this! Thank you for your friendship!
Hugs Suzy
Did I hear someone say that it was your Birthday?!?! Happy, Happy Birthday, Gaby!!! Your box is absolutely beautiful. I always enjoy your assemblages. Hugs, Terri xoxoxo
your blog is simply wonderful!
hugs from Spain
Oh my goodness! This is really incredible. I love all the fine details you have included in this box.
Hugs,
Terri
Cool ! So excited when looking at it.
Love the use of vintage fishing themed pictures and scraps! Very clever idea!
Lovin the rust Gaby and that great wee fishing rod too! Great ideas for the tackle box.
This is wonderful Gaby!!!I love all the details and treasures!!!Its always a pleasure seeing what you are up to..very inspiring!!Hugs,Cat
it's like a wonderful story, gaby...i love the colored moths and fish on the cover...
What stunning work! I have been before but I am now a follower I love your blog
Love Dawn xx
You must have had so much fun, Gaby!!! Beautiful colours and inspiring objects of art!
was sollen mir da noch für superlative einfallen?! die krachfarben als kontrast zum alten look sind fantastisch!!
Gaby, its absolutely fabulous. My family are or were into fishing so I must do a similar gift for one of them.
oh my goodness, this is a gorgeous creation...I love it..it has so much charm ...the colour tones are brilliant and so complimentary to one another!
great job...i'm off to poke around your blog some more! come by anytime...
CIAO BELLA
CREATIVE CARMELINA
Ooh, this is so wonderful! My Dad fishes and he used to take me with him when I was young, this brings back fond memories : ) I always want to make him something, but never know what...he would love something like this! Thanks for the inspiration! And I LOVE the colors, depth, and wonderful details. Beautiful.
Fantastic! Love it!
I absolutely love that!! Stunning!!
I thought I'd lost your blog and I was so upset! I'm putting the link on my blog, so that won't happen again.
Hugs,
gabriele
this is amazing Gaby! what an awesome piece of art - every detail! love this! :)
fabulous tabox, love everything about it, so much details!!
Wow , this is great !!
♥RINI♥
I missed this post, wow this is superb, just amazing :)
Schätze in der Kiste - da werden Kinderträume wach..... Eine schöne sonnige Woche wünscht Dir Luzia.
What an amazing blog you have, a treasure chest for sure!!
Fantastic!
Gaby, This is soooooo cool. I wonder if m,y hubby would notice if I raided one of his boxes. hummmm......
I love this box. My hubby is an avid fisherman and it reminds me of him. Your work is so beautiful and it always touches me. Thank you for sharing, I get inspired every time I visit your site.
Great box. I love it
your work is amazing! i've enjoyed my visit to your blog!
Kommentar veröffentlichen