.

.
.

Donnerstag, 4. Februar 2010

Shell Collecting Box















click on images to enlarge


51 Kommentare:

Jo Archer hat gesagt…

That's beautiful Gaby. I love how you have got the string to resemble tangled seaweed, and the rust effect on the outside.

*jean* hat gesagt…

o gaby this is gorgeous!!!

Patti G. hat gesagt…

Gaby this is amazing! You altered this and added all the shells? Have you been saving shells forever? THEY are artful in themselves! WOW! Beautiful!
Hugs,Patti

Nigel hat gesagt…

Stunning! I love the labels, and commentaries on the individual exhibits.

Lisa hat gesagt…

this is stunning Gaby! I love what you've done with the inside of the lid. That box is awesome too..youfind the best boxes for assemblages!

Caterina Giglio hat gesagt…

what a magnificent box, love the string and shells colors!

Terri Kahrs hat gesagt…

What a beautiful chest, Gaby, to hold all of the glorious treasure of the sea! Every detail is stunning and perfect. Hugs, Terri xoxo

Samantha Marshall hat gesagt…

I love it Gaby!!! Looks amazing.

Mescrap hat gesagt…

That's beautiful !!! I love it too !!!

Femmy hat gesagt…

this is fabulous!!! what a great box!!!

In the Light of the Moon hat gesagt…

What a wonderful box full of Treasures.It's wonderful Gaby!!Warmest Regards,Cat

Diane hat gesagt…

Oh my, this is beautiful, and so are all of those shells!

Penny hat gesagt…

As a long time shell collector I am very envious of this lovely box.

Anonym hat gesagt…

oh gaby, this is just gorgeous! i adore your wonderful boxes and collections. how magnificent! if it's okay for them to be shipped to you, i shall look through my shell collections before i post your parcel in a few weeks.

ute hat gesagt…

Gaby, ein wunderschönes Sammelobjekt, da sind sicher viele Erinnerungen eingepackt, man spürt und hört das Meer, die Freiheit....
sehr schön geworden

Kim Palmer hat gesagt…

Love the effects on the box Gaby, and your collection is lovely. I have a similar collection of shells from my grandfather here. I should do over a box to put them all in too! Lovely work!

Unknown hat gesagt…

This is just wonderful, Gaby and the shells are so beautiful! Thanks for stopping by and for lovely comment!
Lots of love, Sanda xx

Anonym hat gesagt…

Gaby you never cease to amaze me. This is an absolutely gorgeous piece of art work and such a glorious collection of beach treasure
hugs
June xxxx

Marie Lost Bird Studio hat gesagt…

Hi Gaby,
Your Box is awesome - love it.
Have a great weekend
Hugs
Marie

Debrina hat gesagt…

I love it Gaby! So many different shells too!!! I particularly like what you've done with the top of the box. A little bird told me you also like Frida?? Hmmm....

Alexandra hat gesagt…

Tolle Box Gaby

Janet hat gesagt…

It's a beautiful box holding a lovely collection. I have quite a few shells but nothing as nice as this.

Seth hat gesagt…

Really wonderful Gaby. Looks like a scientific specimen collection you might find in a museum.

Robin hat gesagt…

I'm speechless on this piece Gaby! This one takes my breath away....it's gorgeous!!

Four Seasons in a Life hat gesagt…

Greetings Gaby,

What a magnificent collection and so very well displayed.

I am sorry to hear that you too were spammed and that we need to undergo these little extra steps, but we understand.

Warmest regards,
Egmont

Anonym hat gesagt…

Simply Beautiful! the colours shapes and textures contained within the box make it a visual museum :)

ArtPropelled hat gesagt…

This is just so wonderful, I think I'm about to swoon!

johanna hat gesagt…

das ist ja wie im naturhistorischen museum, in meiner lieblingsabteilung! saaagenhaft!!! alle selbstgesammelt, vermute ich mal? eine schöne erinnerung an tolle urlaube!

Ragamuffin Gal hat gesagt…

What a treasure trove you have in this magnificent box! I would be opening it again and again to enjoy the many lovely things! Blessings to you Gaby!

.Trudi Sissons hat gesagt…

This box is absolutely a treasure Gaby - as both a shell and a box collector - I am green with envy!!
Beautiful job!

Jen Crossley hat gesagt…

Oh Gaby this is a sensational piece.speechless as always when I see your work
Jen

Anonym hat gesagt…

Oh Wow, your shell box is absolutely brilliant :)

Julia hat gesagt…

OOOOHHH This I think is amazingly stunning! What a treasure !!

Anonym hat gesagt…

what a wonderful collection of shells...and the presentation of them is so precious!

very well done...

i love your stuff...i will follow you..and this is only my first stop here to your blog!

come and see me too sometime...
ciao ...nice to meet you

lilylovekin hat gesagt…

This is stunning. What a lovely collection of shells and a beautiful way to show them off.

Lisa Lectura Creations hat gesagt…

Thank you for your sweet visit to my blog! Take care. Lisa :)

layers hat gesagt…

so many shells and so well displayed--very lovely collection

Trudy hat gesagt…

I just adore these shell boxes. What a cool idea. My kids would love to make these. Thanks for sharing them.

You have a really awesome blog. Happy Valentine's day to you. My family and I made some really neat heart bags. I hope you'll come and take a look and look around the blog a little while you're there and see if it's one you'd like to bookmark so you can come back. It's kind of new, but I have lots of great things planned. So stay tuned. Thanks, and have a great day.

Trudy

www.artisticcreationswithtrudy.blogspot.com

Wildflowerhouse hat gesagt…

I love this. You are so creative. Thanks for visiting my blog.

Planète hat gesagt…

Your box and your shell collection are absolutely amazing Gaby !

Sanja hat gesagt…

Geniales teil Gaby!
Sanja xox

Sadia hat gesagt…

A precious box with a precious treasure! It's beautiful!

Oxana hat gesagt…

WOW!!! I love it Gaby!
Hugs
Oxana

Laura Kirste Campbell hat gesagt…

Marvelous, Gaby! I also ADORE your altered purse on your sidebar, WOW!

I've missed visiting with you. I've been super busy in life and business.

I've really enjoyed checking out all that you've been creating on your blog...you're always a HUGE inspiration to my creative soul!

hugs my friend!

Svetlana hat gesagt…

This is stunning Gaby. I love the rusty look of the box and the shell collection. Great work!!!

rivergardenstudio hat gesagt…

Dear Gabby, this box is incredible... I love to see collections like this. Opening it must be magical. Also, your collages are beatutiful, especially the large bug ATC for the three muses. Have a great weekend. roxanne

Luzia hat gesagt…

Eine herrliche Sammlung mit nostalgischem touch. Viele Grüße von Luzia.

Catharina Maria hat gesagt…

Oh Gaby, this is great !
I love to collect sea-shells
I wish you a happy easter !
Love Rini xox

Retro Cafe' Art Gallery hat gesagt…

This is such a cool box full of wonderful treasures!
xoxo,
Kristin

Phil hat gesagt…

Amazing and inspirational! You have turned collecting into an art form...

CK Chai hat gesagt…

This is simply stunning, as a shell collector too, I would definitely wish for such a beauty to hold the shells! You are simply amazing!