.

.
.

Samstag, 30. Januar 2010

I'm really sorry!

I just turned on "word verification" after a significant number of spam comments were left on my Blog. I do apologize for the extra step needed to post your lovely comments. I do hope you understand!


11 Kommentare:

Caterina Giglio hat gesagt…

I had to do it too and in my Dolce Shop, I had to put up comment moderation! not fun, but needed.

*jean* hat gesagt…

i had to do it too, gaby, the one time i took it off, i received a spam comment on every single post of mine..

Samantha Marshall hat gesagt…

Hi Gaby,
I had to do it, too, and I also had to take my e-mail off my blog due to spam. I eventually had to move the entire blog because of the spam. It's so annoying.

Carol hat gesagt…

No need to be sorry, I wish we could all continue in the spirit of sharing and friendship I've found amoung the mixed media community. Your beautiful art is well worth going through the extra step for portection. Hugs!

ArtPropelled hat gesagt…

It's a drag isn't it? I also had to do it after over 100 spam messages in one day. I almost went back to the old system and then it happened again so I'm still moderating comments.

Terri Kahrs hat gesagt…

Ohhh, Gaby! Please don't feel bad about this extra step. I, too, had to turn it on. So sorry to hear that you were spammed. Hugs, Terri xoxox

Jacky hat gesagt…

I dont mind taking the extra step, I've had to do the same recently...so much spam and I was told that was the best way to stop it.
Annoying ....spam that is.

Jacky xox

Unknown hat gesagt…

no problem - that happened to me too

Candace hat gesagt…

Not to worry! I need to do that too. I get some weirdo stuff sometimes!
I loved the Karl Ludwig ATC. I think it's the colours and the tee tiny rust bits on it.

Take care.
Candace

Diane hat gesagt…

Same thing happened with me, Gaby. I think we all understand. It's unfortunate but it appears to be the best way. I love your ATC.
Hugs, Diane

Bleubeard and Elizabeth hat gesagt…

Gaby, I am not sure how I found your blog, but it is wonderful. Every piece you make is beautiful beyond words.

I feature a new blog each day on my blog, and today (Feb 4) I will feature yours. Your art is so beautiful, I want everyone to experience it.