this is just gorgeous! i am in love! you are amazing beyond words, lovely lady.
and you are entered into my drawing. :) i'm so glad it's up before we are to swap ATCs because if you don't win the Frida, i'll just have to make you a better one for our swap. :)
I wish we lived closer because I feel such a connection to your art! I love your use of rusty things and images. I am so glad your are out here to inspire me and others. Blessings to you Gaby!
Wow Gaby, I just LOVE this..it is amazing, gorgeous..fabulous! i Love the textures and all the rusty embellishments..especially the wire and..oh i just love it all!
Blimey Gaby - can you get anymore detailed than this??? This is what I just love about the atc format - it's such a fantastic challenge to work on such a small scale but once mastered, you never look back! You, my dear, have truly mastered the art!!
Wow, I love Karl Ludwich even better than the already so beautiful Friedrich ... This is a very special rusty technique you have and I LOVE it!!! Ganz liebe Grüsse!!!
All works posted on this website belong to me and are protected under international copyright laws. No portion of my work or statements may be duplicated, altered, downloaded or reproduced in any way! Please ask for permission, if you wish to copy or use any of these photos.
39 Kommentare:
Oh Gaby!!!
Here is another absolutely fantastic piece. You are so amazing!!! LOVE this!!! : )
Gaby, this piece is outstanding! Love all of the texture and embellishments. Hugs, Terri xoxo
Amazing!!!I love it every inch of it!!Warmest Regards,Cat
Hi Gaby,
WOW - another great piece of art.
Love all the rusted elements.
Have a great day
Hugs
Marie
Gorgeous work. Love it.
oo gaby your rusty works are simply amazing!! so well designed and full of intrigue!!
YOUR ART is FABULOUS!!
Ein grandioses Werk, liebe Gaby!
Ich bin total begeistert.
Oh, I just love your work!!
What a awesome piece of work!
Whoa !! This definitely a gorgeous terrific piece !!!
Stunning piece!!! The textures in your journal are excellent.
WOW, your art is simply amazing...thanks for visiting me today...bless you x
WOW!! Gaby- just love this awesome piece.♥
Fantastic piece, Gaby!
genial, wie gewohnt:) die farbe braun kommt einfach als rost am schönsten rüber!
Gaby, this is breathtaking!!!!!! How wonderful and deep with texture.....the wire at the top, the beads, the details! Wonderful!!!!!!!
Hugs,Patti
I can't believe this is all layered on such a small size, it is absolutely amazing, I love the rusty look :)
your work is perfect for what I am attracted to-- rusty stuff, numbers, text-- textures.
beautiful! I love the aged quality of it - it looks as if it's been lost and growing old - only recently found by you :)
this is just gorgeous! i am in love! you are amazing beyond words, lovely lady.
and you are entered into my drawing. :) i'm so glad it's up before we are to swap ATCs because if you don't win the Frida, i'll just have to make you a better one for our swap. :)
As always amazing texture Gaby. I love how you always manage to pack so much detail into such a wee space!
I wish we lived closer because I feel such a connection to your art! I love your use of rusty things and images. I am so glad your are out here to inspire me and others. Blessings to you Gaby!
Sensational Gaby
Wow Gaby, I just LOVE this..it is amazing, gorgeous..fabulous! i Love the textures and all the rusty embellishments..especially the wire and..oh i just love it all!
fabulous piece!!
amazing art work love love love it.
thank you for sharing.
chriss x
Blimey Gaby - can you get anymore detailed than this??? This is what I just love about the atc format - it's such a fantastic challenge to work on such a small scale but once mastered, you never look back! You, my dear, have truly mastered the art!!
Gaby you do this kind of art soooooooo beautifully ... I so enjoy visiting your blog .... Linda F
Wow, I love Karl Ludwich even better than the already so beautiful Friedrich ... This is a very special rusty technique you have and I LOVE it!!!
Ganz liebe Grüsse!!!
Karl Ludwig is a cool assemble!!
It's great to discover you Gaby Bee!
Constance
Gaby, this piece is stunning! It has a Nick Bantock feel to it, but still it is Gaby all the way.
fantastic art love it and will be back for more eye candy.
Fabulous ATC, great piece Gaby !
It's amazing that you could get so much on an ATC and so artfully placed. Well done!
I stumbled across your blog today and I am so happy I did. You create some wonderful things! I am now a follower and hope to be back often.
Jacque
I *LOVE* this Gaby ;-)
stunning stunning STUNNING! Your rich, textured art really does take my breath away, dear Gaby.
- vicki xo
waow ! fantastic composition with metal, with all ! and for a little piece !! bravo ;)))
Kommentar veröffentlichen