.

.
.

Mittwoch, 4. November 2009

Third Journal Page again and THANKS


journal page front



journal page back


Thanks a bunch to everyone. I got lots of mails with all kinds of suggestions, but I couldn’t change that nasty blue link colour. Just horrible!
Today I got an email from my dear friend Beckie. She asked me: 

Did you paste some pre-formatted text with links somewhere on your Blog recently?  Yes I did!


Somehow my Blog code picked up these codes and carried them throughout my Blog. I deleted that post and now my links have the same colour as before! Hooray that’s it! Doing a happy dance.


The only disadvantage is… all 46 comments to this post are deleted as well.

Beckie thanks a million for this helpful advice!!!!!





18 Kommentare:

Samantha Marshall hat gesagt…

Hi Gaby- these journal covers are FANTASTIC!!I love the colours, the wire, the metal-just everything!!

Jan hat gesagt…

I just love these colours and all the different elements. Another great page!

In the Light of the Moon hat gesagt…

Gaby I am new to blogging,and I have just finally figured out the whole Html thing,So I understand your frustration!!Anyway I just love your pages!!!Just Wonderful.Warmest Regards,Cat

Terri Kahrs hat gesagt…

YAY!!!! I'm so happy that you found the solution! That goodness for the "sisterhood"!!! Hugs, Terri

Lynn Stevens hat gesagt…

I'm Lovin your Artsy work, Incredible!

Kristy C hat gesagt…

Just amazing!!!!

Lisa hat gesagt…

beautiful.. i LOVE that fabulous cloudy blue grey color.

Femmy hat gesagt…

these pages are fabulous!!!

Jacky hat gesagt…

Blogger...it is so exasperating sometimes. Thank goodness for our computer literate friends out there!
Wonderful journal pages - you are so clever!

Jacky xox

Gayle Page-Robak hat gesagt…

Gaby, your journal pages are absolutely stunning...so beautifully created!! Hugs, Gayle.

Sugar Lump Studios hat gesagt…

a gorgeous journal! lovely work and I love the sweet paper whimsy images on the bottom...darling work!

sallyt hat gesagt…

Oh, wowza, Gaby -- these are incredible. Love love love the wire, nuggets, tap, well -- just all of it. You rock! I'l having a ball look over your blog. It's terrific.

Sue Berry hat gesagt…

Your pages are just faaaaaaaaaaabulous!!! Sue xxx

Debrina hat gesagt…

Gaby - how are you? I really like the way you take your art to that next level. You really have done that, especially your 2nd page!

Sanja hat gesagt…

hi Gaby,
ich kann deine neueste ATCs leider nicht sehen...hab schon deine seite aktualisiert,aber komm immer wieder journal pages.

Lieb Grüße
Sanja

Chris hat gesagt…

So pretty! LOVE the metal and the dark greys and golds.

vintage wil hat gesagt…

They are gorgeous!!!!!

Riet Harikini hat gesagt…

Amazing, beautiful