.

.
.

Mittwoch, 25. November 2009

Christmas Ornaments




made for a friend

click on image to enlarge

36 Kommentare:

Kerstin Bank hat gesagt…

Superklasse Gaby!!!!!!!!

Robin hat gesagt…

Oh Gaby, these are just perfect! From the buttons, lace and sentiments....they are just adorably sweet!

Eliza hat gesagt…

Wow I have now found another brilliant blog to follow, thank you for visiting mine and in return I have yours to follow too.

I really love your Christmas Ornaments they are fantastic.

Karen Owen hat gesagt…

These are so lovely, Gaby!

Sanja hat gesagt…

die sind ja herzallerliebst, Gaby!:-)


Liebe Grüße Sanja xox

Terri Kahrs hat gesagt…

These are beautiful, Gaby! Hugs, Terri

Anonym hat gesagt…

Precious, precious gifts for your friend Gaby, they are simply beautiful :)

Lynn Stevens hat gesagt…

Gaby, These are just adorable and your friends are so lucky to get one of your wonderful creations!

In the Light of the Moon hat gesagt…

So beautiful,every detail,every inch.. areal beauty.Warmest Regards,Cat

Mescrap hat gesagt…

Absolutely gorgeous !!

Jen Crossley hat gesagt…

These are so Gorgeous Gaby,Your friend is very lucky and will love them

Patti G. hat gesagt…

Gaby, HOW BEAUTIFUL these are! Just precious!!!!!!!
Happy Happy!
Hugs,Patti

Julia @ Vintage with Laces hat gesagt…

Die beiden sind wunderschön!

Barb hat gesagt…

Gaby..I love this little angel....she has such an innocent look on her face.

artymarty hat gesagt…

Very Beautiful Gaby.
And thanks for your comment on my blog

kelsey hat gesagt…

Gorgeous Gaby!!!

A question for you, do you have a favourite so far of the Magic Stamp atc's I've done? If you do, I'll do something similar for you to include with your other atc's I'm going to send to you. Email me at kelsey@netspace.net.au and let me know!

Sugar Lump Studios hat gesagt…

your Christmas ornaments are fabulous! I love the design and wonderful images! :)

johanna hat gesagt…

die sind ja wirklich wieder wunderschön geworden!! und das tüpfelchen sind natürlich die sprüche - perfekt!!

Janny hat gesagt…

So beautiful!

Mieke hat gesagt…

Wow looks great...wish I was that friend ;O)

Mieke hat gesagt…

Wow looks great...wish I was that friend ;O)

Barb hat gesagt…

Hi Gaby, oh such gorgeous creations - so many lovely details. Your friend is so lucky!
Many thanks for stopping by my blog with Thanksgiving wishes.
Hugs,
Barb in Texas

Heather Robinson hat gesagt…

These ornaments are so unique and divinely beautiful. Love how you've included a quotation on them.

http://www.papermooonies.blogspot.com hat gesagt…

Oh Gaby!!
Me likey yours better!!!
Cheers doll.
Brittany

Marie Lost Bird Studio hat gesagt…

Hi Gaby,
absolutely gorgeous - toll
Schoenes Wochenende
Hugs
Marie

~*~Patty Szymkowicz hat gesagt…

Your lovely angels carry perfect messages of the heart dear Gaby...SO very beautiful in every way!
oxo

Heidi hat gesagt…

Thank you for your sweet comments in my blogs:-) Your artwork is wonderful!! Heidi

Femmy hat gesagt…

gorgeous ornaments!!!!

artbeckons hat gesagt…

Oh, so sweet!

ArtPropelled hat gesagt…

Beautiful pieces to get me into the christmas spirit. Can't believe another year is nearly over.

Hanne hat gesagt…

Really beautiful angels!

Julie H hat gesagt…

These are the most beautiful Christmas ornaments I have seen this year. Thank you.

Shelly hat gesagt…

Beautiful, beautiful ornaments, Gaby !! You have such a unique style.
Thanks for your comment. Feels good to flex the art muscles again.
All the best,
Shelly

carylsrealm hat gesagt…

These are just stunning!

Unknown hat gesagt…

Oh.... the sideview of your book is incredible... as well as everything that is happening for you... your energy seems as if it is overflowing!

r4i

gunnelsvensson hat gesagt…

Very beautiful!
Happy New Year !!!