.

.
.

Sonntag, 1. November 2009

I NEED YOUR HELP




Since yesterday, I have some trouble with my Blog. I don't know what's going on, all links are suddenly blue. I can change all Blog colors, except for the link color. I tried anything, but I can't change that nasty blue. If anyone knows a way how to modify the link color, PLEASE let me know!!!
Here are some more details:
The problem is:
  • The changes can be implemented in my HTML script, but when I apply “preview”, there is no change for the link-colours!
  • When I make changes e.g. for the simple text, it does work! But in particular for the “link-colour” there are no changes.
  • I suggest the problem is a little “deeper”, possibly related to some “freezing” functionality of the CSS- or Widgets- parts of my HTML. Looks “protected…” (?)
  • I tested it on several PCs with several browsers- same (negative) results.



11 Kommentare:

artbeckons hat gesagt…

It might be your computer settings and not your blog at all. What I see on your site are links in a light blue (the color of the first dot at the top of the page) and the links I've already visited are a light green (the color of the second dot).

artbeckons hat gesagt…

What browser do you use? I have Mozilla Firefox and if I go to Tools, Option, Content, Advanced... there's a checkbox to allow websites to use their own fonts. Other browsers should have similar settings - you might try that and see if it helps =)

Patti G. hat gesagt…

Gaby, I am sorry you are having troubles......and I am absolutely NO Help because I know the bare basics for the this stuff. If I could give you an answer, I surely would! I sense your frustration! :(
I hope someone can help you out!
Sending a hug to make things better though, sorry
Patti

Terri Kahrs hat gesagt…

Gaby, try rebooting your computer. Sometimes this helps. Good luck! Hugs, Terri

Unknown hat gesagt…

They look very bright blue.
Is it something you can change in "Layout" under the fonts and colors tab? I know there are different choices for sidebar links and post links .... good luck with it!

*jean* hat gesagt…

have you asked the blogger buzz team? also, i have had good luck with just googling the problem+blogger...it seems you are not the only one who has encountered glitches....i've had good luck but i've changed mine around on several occasions...

there is also a blogger blog somewhere in the help area ... it could be that they have changed the code on some of their templates.

Gabriela hat gesagt…

Hello,

Well, I used to blog on Blogger...
You don't have too much javascript stuff on yours which gives problems sometimes...Did you alter the HTML of the template?
It could also be that they implemented the template...
Would you try another one?


~ Gabriela ~

Anonym hat gesagt…

sweet, sweet gaby. blogger can be a bitch sometimes. if i were you, i would first try re-applying your desired blog theme because some of the code may have somehow gotten tweaked, and this should fix it. if you are changing the link and visited link colors to something not blue, and they aren't changing, something is definitely wonky. why don't you send me the code and tell me what color you want the links to be and i'll fix it for you if there is an issue... i can do it in about 13 hours when i wake up unless you email me soon. :)

Anonym hat gesagt…

when i view your code, i see some weird stuff. hex codes should be 6 characters long for most browsers to recognize them so you may want to change #da7 to #ddaa77 (it will be the hue it was before). then change #799 for visited link to #779999, etc. still email me if you'd like help 'cause i would be glad to assist. xo

Debrina hat gesagt…

Hands down, I'd go with what Alicia is saying. Dude, she's the hex-code queen!

Four Seasons in a Life hat gesagt…

Gaby let's talk. I might be able to help.

Egmont