Gaby, this page is magnificent. The work and thought you've put into creating this masterpiece is incredible. Love, love, love all of the elements. Hugs, Terri xoxo
Marvelous pages, Gaby! I love the combination of feminine lace contrasts with the wire and metal elements! It makes for a powerful statement of a woman's feminine strength! Dynamic!
It was great to see you at the party, thank you for coming!
W o W.....Your journal pages are amazing. What a lot of work..They are beautiful. Thanks for stopping by my blog. I haven't been around much lately. Love and Hugs, Diane
It was very interesting for me to read this article. Thanx for it. I like such topics and everything that is connected to them. I would like to read a bit more soon.
Sensational! Stunning! Stupendous!Fantastic! Fabulous!....can you tell I LOVE these pages??...LOL Infact...I love all I have seen so far! Very talented artist!
All works posted on this website belong to me and are protected under international copyright laws. No portion of my work or statements may be duplicated, altered, downloaded or reproduced in any way! Please ask for permission, if you wish to copy or use any of these photos.
43 Kommentare:
*flot*....die erste *g
das hat was.
oberhammergenial!!!!
Sanja xox
oo gaby, these new pages are really incredible! i love the eyelets & metal elements!!! fabulous!
Gaby, this page is magnificent. The work and thought you've put into creating this masterpiece is incredible. Love, love, love all of the elements. Hugs, Terri xoxo
Lovely Gaby. Love the text thats almost faded into the background and the littlies in the bottle cap. Great touches as always!
Fabulous Gaby!
Love it Gaby! Awesome color palette and textures..especially all the wire.
Gaby,
These pages are absolutley amazing.
XXX
These are wonderful
I loved looking at all your wonderful art and assemblages! Thank you so much for sharing it! Hello from the Philippines!
These are coming along so beautifully. They will look amazing all together. Have a good weekend x
great pages gaby!! have a nice weekend!
Brilliant work Gaby, so unique, I am in awe of the talent you have :)
Ooooh - am loving all the eyelets and wire and how her name looks studded - very grungelicious! oxo
Marvelous pages, Gaby! I love the combination of feminine lace contrasts with the wire and metal elements! It makes for a powerful statement of a woman's feminine strength! Dynamic!
It was great to see you at the party, thank you for coming!
Hugs!
Cool !! Love all the combination with wire, eyelet, mesh !
Gaby Just sensational is all I can say Sensational Girl
Jen
Your latest journal page is just brilliant Gaby! I love the mix of softness with the metal elements.
W o W.....Your journal pages are amazing. What a lot of work..They are beautiful. Thanks for stopping by my blog. I haven't been around much lately. Love and Hugs, Diane
as always, these are fantastic, gaby! how many pages do you have in your black and white journal now? i'm loving these!!
hugs!
a
You are the queen of the ATC Gaby ! They are stunning !!!
Oh sorry, They are journal pages, Great pieces !
Lovely! I'm enjoying looking at all the details. Love the little metal discs down the sides.
Stunning artwork, Gaby!!!!
It was very interesting for me to read this article. Thanx for it. I like such topics and everything that is connected to them. I would like to read a bit more soon.
Gaby - these are just so cool! I love the wiring! You are just so fabulous!
Love the grommets and the wire with the photos!
AWESOME, as always!!! I love and admire your art!
Hugs,
Tami
very nice! -- i love Luzy!
I love how you can work in both colours and black and look comfortable with both!
Absolument magnifique Gaby !!!!
Merci d'être venue sur mon blog.
Grosses Bises
Aqua
GREAT pages. love seeing the continued story of this journal.
I love the metal combination on your journal pages. Exceptional work.
Thanks for comenting on my work as well.
Oh these are fabulous!!! Marva
It's always fun visiting you, Gaby. Your journal pages are outstanding! Keep up the good work.
Sally
Dear Gaby, what you make is art with a BIG BIG A ...
Richtige KUNST!!!! Só schön!!!!
Sensational! Stunning! Stupendous!Fantastic! Fabulous!....can you tell I LOVE these pages??...LOL
Infact...I love all I have seen so far! Very talented artist!
How beautiful! You are very talented!
Cheers, JJ
deine Journalseiten sind wunderschön, der absolute Hingucker, gefallen mir seh
Awesome!!!!
Really something different! Love this style! Its gorgeous!
Your work is stunningly beautiful.
Have a wonderful holiday season and a healthy New Year.
Phenominal! Inspires me to get out my brads and eyelets and go wild!
Ho ho ho
what a great mind you must have, to make such artistic things.
Can you sleep at night, ore do you dream about your art work?
Your work is fantastic
Kommentar veröffentlichen