.

.
.

Donnerstag, 8. Oktober 2009

Thanks




Thanks to everyone for all the very kind suggestions and lovely comments. I can hardly tell you how much I needed those encouraging words. Thanks for motivating me! Now I’m looking forward to creating new things. I’m behind on some projects; particularly email responses and Blog reading…but these are the daily challenges, isn’t it :-)






40 Kommentare:

Samantha Marshall hat gesagt…

This is stunning, Gaby!

Terri Kahrs hat gesagt…

Gaby, it looks like you've come out of your artistic "slump" with this gorgeous piece! You should enter it into the Three Muses Challenge this week, as their theme is "numbers"! Hugs, Terri

Lorri hat gesagt…

Gaby this is gorgeous. I adore that background too - wonderful piece :)
Nice to see you finding your muse again xo

Robin hat gesagt…

Beautiful piece Gaby!

ArtPropelled hat gesagt…

Lovely! The green sings in this piece.

Anonym hat gesagt…

Great news to hear you are back to creating :)
The background on this is spectacular Gaby, you are back in full force!

Lisa hat gesagt…

fabulous colors really energize this lovely piece. Looks like you've got your groove back!

vintage wil hat gesagt…

What a fabulous piece! beautiful background and colors!!

Terri Kahrs hat gesagt…

Yay! I'm so happy you entered this gorgeous piece! Hugs, Terri

Martina hat gesagt…

This is very impressive.
Stunning work. Love your creation.

Anonym hat gesagt…

Wonderful piece, Gaby!

Sanja hat gesagt…

Happy Birthday,liebe Gaby! :-)
ich mag deine ATCs,sehr. die sind einfach unschlagbar.

Sei lieb gegrüßst
Sanja

indybev hat gesagt…

Great numbers entry, Gaby! I like the background, and I like your attention to detail in the fact that her dress trim, her wings and her pointy hat all feature that luscious shade of green! Thanks for joining our challenge!

Sandy hat gesagt…

Boah wow was für ein grandioses Werk.
Echt wunderschön und der HG ist ne Wucht.

Karina Beck hat gesagt…

This is a true Gaby card. Love it.

Janny hat gesagt…

Gorgeous piece of work, glad you are back;o))

Lori Saul hat gesagt…

I love the green touches on this wonderful collage!

Mescrap hat gesagt…

What a lovely ATC !!!

Judy hat gesagt…

Fabulous collage, Gaby, love the colours in your background!

Planète hat gesagt…

Gaby I love your work ! all the details, the colours, the images, so fantastic !

Unknown hat gesagt…

I'm glad to see you're up "riding your bicycle" again :)
It's hard to fall off once in awhile - but friends are here to dust you off and tell you to get back on again :)

This is a lovely atc ..... makes me wonder what the No. 24 "means" .... it surely must be special!

Kim Palmer hat gesagt…

Love all the little green touches Gaby, she's gorgeous! Glad to hear you're finding your inspiration again!

Anonym hat gesagt…

they ARE daily challenges indeed!

and i LOVE your new piece. how gorgeous!! you've done such a fantastic job -- i love the colors and texture and numbers!

Hella hat gesagt…

This is stunning! Beautiful numberart! Love it!

*jean* hat gesagt…

ooo she's so beautiful! glad to see you back, rested and relaxed...sometimes we just need a break and some friends to speak kind words..

Jacky hat gesagt…

We all have those quiet times Gaby, but its so lovely to have you back!!!
Beautiful piece and I just love the green you have chosen!

Jacky xox

"MOI" Freubel hat gesagt…

Phew....what a FANTASTIC style Gaby !!
One off my favorits i must say !

.Trudi Sissons hat gesagt…

Beautiful as usual Gaby! Your backgrounds always amaze me!

Johnna hat gesagt…

Oh This is wonderous Gaby! So colorful and I really like the Iowa tag in the corner!
Xo's Johnna

Tumble Fish Studio hat gesagt…

Well, I am glad to know I am not the only one that gets behind! Whew! I was beginning to think I was the only one feeling not on top of things! Just go with the flow and do what you most want to do and it will all fall together. Just like this lovely, lovely piece. Oh, your colors are always so rich and give such the perfect punch! Gorgeous!

Femmy hat gesagt…

fabulous card!!!

Ozstuff hat gesagt…

Gaby, I think this is your first time at the Muses and I hope it won't be your last!! Your artwork is incredibly beautiful and creative. The colours are superb. I love it!
Thankyou so much for joining in the challenge.

Susan Sager Brown hat gesagt…

This is wonderful!! I am loving your use of numbers. I have recently become excited about using numbers and different letters in backgrounds. So many different and creative fonts out there! I think she would make a good Christmas Card, no???xoSusan

Yitte hat gesagt…

This is really great!!!

Anonym hat gesagt…

Gorgeous work!

Annieta Vries hat gesagt…

Yes Gaby, sometimes time just slips trough our fingers ... pfff ... But I am só happy to see your fabulous works .. This piece is sóóóó you ... LOVE it!!!! What a choice of colours: everything fits so well. Wish I had just a little of your talent! It sure inspires me a lot! Thank you! Danke Gaby! Ganz liebe Grüsse!

Nettie Edwards hat gesagt…

I missed this one Gabi and it's bloody marvellous, so I'm sorry! I love what you've done here x

Alexandra hat gesagt…

Fantastic dein ATC!

Laura Kirste Campbell hat gesagt…

As always your art has captured my heart, Gaby!

Your friendship is a blessing1

Laura
Layers of Color

Anonym hat gesagt…

So beautifully created - the background is fabulous!