I think this is my favorite piece so far! I just love the mysterious feel and blue and choice of elements and the feeling it is a puzzle or clue to figure out. Just stunning! Bravo!
I love it! I am not going to have a chance to do a bee spotting post this week bee-cause I have nothing prepared but would love to post it next week if that is ok!
ohhh, ich glaube das ist mein absolutes lieblingsteil!! da sind ja all meine favoritenelemente versammelt: biene, zahl, blau, rost - ach, einfach alles ist toll daran!
Gaby, I'm sorry to say it's been a while since I visited your blog, and I've missed so much. I love these latest assemblages of yours. This last one is like a little totem - I love it!
I love the way you've wrapped wire around and attached it to a house number. I came on some at a flea market and didn't know what to do with them. Great idea! Thanks for your comments on my blog. Have a great time creating. Sally
All works posted on this website belong to me and are protected under international copyright laws. No portion of my work or statements may be duplicated, altered, downloaded or reproduced in any way! Please ask for permission, if you wish to copy or use any of these photos.
32 Kommentare:
Very cool Gaby!
Take Care - Robin
I think this is my favorite piece so far! I just love the mysterious feel and blue and choice of elements and the feeling it is a puzzle or clue to figure out. Just stunning! Bravo!
Your work is fabuloous! Love this piece too!
Enigmatic and mysterious! This is a fantastic piece.
Amazing piece! I love the distressed elements - especially the bee!
oo i love wilhelm!! that bee is wonderful!! i wish i could visit your studio and see all your wonderful creations!!
Absolutely stunning!
Too cool, love all the metal pieces and parts! This semi-figural thing you've got going is very unique.
I love this hanging! really interesting.
Another marvellous piece !!!
Cool huh.
Fabulous!!
chris p
Absolutely brilliant Gaby!!!
Bold and quirky, strong and fun, wonderful, Gaby!
Your assemblage work is so unique, Gaby !! Great eye for composition and color. Love all the rusty elements.
:-)
Shelly
deine kreation haut mich jedes mal um :-)
genial..wie immer.
Fantastic assemblage !
this one is really cool!! fantastic hanger!!
I love this charming little rusty art piece.
Another cool piece. I love the rusty bits!
AWESOME!!!!! and I love the big rusty BEE, he is beautiful, you are really into the funky art dolls, and are soooooo good at it too :)
Love the blue and rust together - a very mysterious piece.
LOVE this Gaby- you're so amazing!!!
Love all your work Gaby. Your birds are wonderful!
Gaby where ever do you come up with all of these wonderful rusted pieces... looooove that bee!
Beautiful as always.
Jacky xox
WOW! This is totally FABULOUS!
Gaby STunning just stunning
Jen
Wonderful as usual !!
I love it! I am not going to have a chance to do a bee spotting post this week bee-cause I have nothing prepared but would love to post it next week if that is ok!
ohhh, ich glaube das ist mein absolutes lieblingsteil!! da sind ja all meine favoritenelemente versammelt: biene, zahl, blau, rost - ach, einfach alles ist toll daran!
Gaby, I'm sorry to say it's been a while since I visited your blog, and I've missed so much. I love these latest assemblages of yours. This last one is like a little totem - I love it!
Gaby, this by far is my favorite! Of course, you know I say that each time I stop in.. you keep topping yourself! Love it!
Happy Easter, monica :)
I love the way you've wrapped wire around and attached it to a house number. I came on some at a flea market and didn't know what to do with them. Great idea! Thanks for your comments on my blog. Have a great time creating.
Sally
Kommentar veröffentlichen