Tolle ATCs ! Ich finde es auch super spannend zu sehen, wie unterschiedlich die ATCs wirken. Ich bin Fan von Deinen Rost-ATCs ! Aber die bunten Akrylhintergründe sind bei Dir auch immer so toll, weil sie so kräftig sind. Mein Favorit von diesen dreien ist das zweite ATC.
Wonderful ATC's Gaby!!!!!!!! Love Minerva also. Wishing you many happy days ahead. And, thanks for the visit to my blog today....always makes my day! Pat
All works posted on this website belong to me and are protected under international copyright laws. No portion of my work or statements may be duplicated, altered, downloaded or reproduced in any way! Please ask for permission, if you wish to copy or use any of these photos.
21 Kommentare:
Huih Gaby, jetzt mit Musik!
Alle drei sind wieder wunderschön, kann absolut nicht sagen, welches das schönste ist.
Ooh boy ! I love those colourful ATCs.
I love these. Very colorful indeed. Great song, one of my favorites.
Love it! Great to see how they are all so different just by color choices!
Sandra Evertson
Tolle ATCs ! Ich finde es auch super spannend zu sehen, wie unterschiedlich die ATCs wirken. Ich bin Fan von Deinen Rost-ATCs ! Aber die bunten Akrylhintergründe sind bei Dir auch immer so toll, weil sie so kräftig sind. Mein Favorit von diesen dreien ist das zweite ATC.
Oh my gosh, I totally LOVE all three! Such great bright, bold, and rusted colors! I could just stare at your work ALL day! ~hugs to you~
Love these ATCs!!!
HI Gaby,
Love your ATC's!
Wishing you a happy weekend. :)
Barb
I love those vivid colors!
A beautiful trio, Gaby! You've blessed my day today. Holiday hugs to you and your family!
I love them all , great work !
XOX RINI
genial!!
ich liebe deine art!
wünsche dir einen wunderschönen 3. advent liebe Gaby!
Liebe Grüße
Sanja
Gaby these are fantastic...love the colour!!! I think the first one has to be my favourite, so vibrant and I love the wording.
Alle 3 sind super schön, Gaby!!
Wonderful ATC's Gaby!!!!!!!! Love Minerva also. Wishing you many happy days ahead. And, thanks for the visit to my blog today....always makes my day! Pat
great pieces of work
They are super!
Ach Gabi, die sind ja alle só schööön!!!! So viel zu sehen und solche fantastische Farben!
great ATC, love the colors !
That is a great trio. I love them all...beautiful colors!
My oh my - what fabulous ATC's!!!
Kommentar veröffentlichen