Love this card. Your friend is very lucky. I could not find an email address for you so i stopped by here. Thanks so much for all the nice comments you left on my blog.
All works posted on this website belong to me and are protected under international copyright laws. No portion of my work or statements may be duplicated, altered, downloaded or reproduced in any way! Please ask for permission, if you wish to copy or use any of these photos.
26 Kommentare:
Genial geworden Gaby die Frau sieht richtig lebendig aus.
Wunderschöne Karte, Gaby ! Und ich hab`auch direkt gesehen, dass es eine Karte ist, lach! Schönes Wochenende!
Wow, klasse Gaby, die Farben sind wieder mal ein Traum, schönes WE!!!
Wow this just stunning Gabby
I have to say WOW too, the card looks like a painting, everything blends into each other, it is perfect !
sieht irre aus deine Minerva,liebe Gaby!
ps: ja..ich hoffe auch das ich morgen in meiner handschuh ein nitrolausi finde *g
Beautiful!!
You make her look so beautiful & shine.
You make her look so beautiful & shine.
EXQUISITE.
xxxx margaret xxxx
Gaby it's wonderful ... love those colors ... Linda F
Oh Gaby, this is beautiful. I like the added necklace. Thanks for "visiting" my blog.
Wishing you a happy week-end from Texas
Gaby...this is so gorgeous. I always love the colors you use and the necklace on her is awesome.
Yiour friend will be happy, it's gorgeous card!
Oh Minerva is so lovely and surrounded but such richness and organic details.
Tellement bien mis en valeur sur ce fond magnifique aux couleurs chaudes !
Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful...
Minerva is magnificent, looove those rich colours, and the gorgeous accents you have used.
Always beautiful art.
Soooo beautiful....xxx
Lovely, lovely, lovely. Great work!
Oooh, Gaby, it's truly gorgeous! I'm in awe =) Thanks for stopping by my blog... your encouragement is greatly appreciated.
This card is stunning! What a lucky friend1
Your lucky friend, Minerva is so rich and beautiful looking. oxo
Love this card. Your friend is very lucky.
I could not find an email address for you so i stopped by here. Thanks so much for all the nice comments you left on my blog.
Gaby, what was your source for this image? I've been wanting to make personalized sympathy cards and this is the perfect picture.
Sally
Lucky friend,she is absolutely gorgeous!
Kommentar veröffentlichen