.

.
.

Dienstag, 25. November 2008

Ive been tagged

I've been tagged by Caryl Hoobler and Keron Lee.

I'm to tell you 6 quirky things about myself and tag 6 others.



Here are the rules:


* Link to the person who tagged you.
* Mention the rules.
* Tell six quirky yet boring, unspectacular details about yourself.
* Tag six other bloggers by linking to them.
* Go to each person’s blog and leave a comment that lets them know they’ve been tagged.


1. I hate to shop for clothes, but I love to shop for art supplies.

2. Blue and turquoise are my favorite colors.

3. I’m the shortest person in my family…156 cm

4. I’m a morning person. One of my favorite things to do is, get my first cup of coffee and visit everyone's blogs.

5. I am a packrat. I love all kinds of arty stuff and I hoard things that might come in hand one day.

6. If I could go anywhere in the world on vacation, I would love to go to Australia and New Zealand.



I don't want to tag anyone and make them feeled pressured. If you play, please let me know and I will read your facts!


2 Kommentare:

Debbi Baker hat gesagt…

Hi Gaby - Just love your 6 quirky things (still trying to work out what mine are!). Anyway I have a lot on common with yours although in my case I am already in Australia and think you should definitely come visit us!!

Patti G. hat gesagt…

Gaby, your quirky things are fun!
I know you love snow, so I think you need to come visit in the USA too! :0) I will be here waiting!
Hugs,Patti