The richness and depth of this piece are fantastic Gaby! You certainly have a way of transforming everyday ingredients into sometime wonderful! What a collection you must have = real treasures!
beautiful work Gaby - the colours you have achieved on the metal are great - it all works together really beautifully. I have tagged you today - details are on my blog. hugs xKeron
Gaby I adore your rusty and textured pieces! This is amazing and makes me want to run my fingers over this! WOW! And your sweet pieces below are darling......The ROBIN too (Our state bird here:) fantastic as always! Sending a hug,Patti
Every time I think I have found my favourite piece on your blog a new one appears. I see you love the screw brads too - but the leaf and the stitching, sublime!
Hello friend! It's been a while! I dropped in to see what you've been up to and can I just say "WOW?" You certainly have created a unique personal style using (color) metal, dimension and RUST! I love it soooooo much & wish I could reach out and touch this one.
All works posted on this website belong to me and are protected under international copyright laws. No portion of my work or statements may be duplicated, altered, downloaded or reproduced in any way! Please ask for permission, if you wish to copy or use any of these photos.
38 Kommentare:
Gosh this is just stunning. Love your rusty pieces.
wow, wow, wow.
This is absolutely stunning, i just love it.
xxx margaret xxxx
*umfall*..kann mich jemand von boden auskratzen *g
absolut obergenial,liebe Gaby!
ps: so ein wünsche ich mir zur weihnachten *dückundwegrennen*:0))))
WOW, great work Gabi, I have to someday learn these techniques, I love the aged look.
Wow, ist das wieder schön geworden, einfach supi Gaby!
Wauw, i love it.
Every time I visit your blog, you inspire me with your creations. This one is splendid in all of its details. I love your work with metals.
Fabulous!!! Wonderful background!!
chris p
Your ATC's get better and better Gaby! This is beautiful. Love how you incorporate metal into your art. Stunning!
The richness and depth of this piece are fantastic Gaby! You certainly have a way of transforming everyday ingredients into sometime wonderful! What a collection you must have = real treasures!
beautiful work Gaby - the colours you have achieved on the metal are great - it all works together really beautifully. I have tagged you today - details are on my blog.
hugs xKeron
Gaby I just love your ATC's. So much detail in them and I love how you incorporate the rusted/metal pieces. Little treasure this one!
Jacky xox
I love the thoughtful placement of objects that appear to have been discarded and no longer thought about. Wonderful contrast and inspiring colors!
Oh Gaby this is just awesome I love the colours and the metal you know Im a metal, wire, rust girl LOL
Jen
This is fabulous Gaby. Look at all of the wonderful rust, it definitely does inspire.
wowwweee gaby!!! this is amazing! I love how it seems to glow!
Gaby I adore your rusty and textured pieces! This is amazing and makes me want to run my fingers over this! WOW! And your sweet pieces below are darling......The ROBIN too (Our state bird here:) fantastic as always! Sending a hug,Patti
This is incredible Gaby. I absoloutely love the metalwork. Your Robin too is amazing. Beautiful, beautiful work.
man sieht richtig, mit wie viel liebe das wieder gemacht ist! deine rost-phase ist sehr ergiebig, hoffe noch viel in der art zu sehen:)
wow gaby!!!! i LOVE your depth of texture and rust xx
du hast schon ein award,macht aber nix..von mir bekommst du noch eins :-)
Simply too gorgeous Gaby! I've had a look through your previous rusty pieces and you have a way with that medium!!! Just wonderful!
Klasse geworden Gaby
This is amazing. I love it. Very cool texture going on.
WOW! This piece certainly does inspire! It's just gorgeous Gaby!
xoxo,
Kristin
Stunning work, Gaby!!!!
WOW this is superb. Truly fabulous atc
Hugs J xxx
Oh my, this is stunning! Fabulous atc!!
Hi Gaby, Please see my arty blog for something special for you - an award
Hugs J xxxx
What an awesome piece...Great job!!!
What a gorgeous piece of work!
Gaby, das ist der helle Wahnsinn!Das sieht so gigantisch toll aus...
Total cool, Gaby! Klasse!
Every time I think I have found my favourite piece on your blog a new one appears.
I see you love the screw brads too - but the leaf and the stitching, sublime!
wow ! the colours and the metalwork are real fantastic ! love love love your ATC, Gaby !
Hello friend! It's been a while! I dropped in to see what you've been up to and can I just say "WOW?" You certainly have created a unique personal style using (color) metal, dimension and RUST! I love it soooooo much & wish I could reach out and touch this one.
You inspire so many ~ THANK YOU!!
- vicki xo
Amazing textures and colours..wonderful work!
STUNNING!
Kommentar veröffentlichen