.

.
.

Samstag, 29. November 2008

Chinese ATC

Private Collection

22 Kommentare:

Femmy hat gesagt…

fabulous!!!!!

Anonym hat gesagt…

exquisite Gaby!

Mescrap hat gesagt…

Beautiful . You always amaze me.
Seems that it's quite 'heavy' too.

Jen Crossley hat gesagt…

Gaby Gaby STUNNING Your amazing
Jen

Alexandra hat gesagt…

gefällt mir super dein Chinese ATC.

Anonym hat gesagt…

deine rost ATCs sind wahre kunstwerke,Gaby!
absolut genial!
wünsche dir einen wunderschönen 1. advent!

Retro Cafe' Art Gallery hat gesagt…

Gorgeous Gaby!!!! And thanks for the congrats!!!!!
BTW, what is your email address? I have a question for you :).
xoxo,
Kristin

Angela Sturm hat gesagt…

Großartiges ATC ! Die Details sind so gut bearbeitet.

Sam Marshall hat gesagt…

I love the colours and the fabulous textures in this ATC. Beautiful.xxx

Kathy McElroy hat gesagt…

Love your ATC's.

Sally hat gesagt…

Great work - love your style. It is all gorgeous.

Carrie Hudson Peralta hat gesagt…

I just LOVE your rusted look! I wish you could teach me your beautiful technique! Another awesome piece of art!

Anonym hat gesagt…

Es ist sehr schön.
Kiss

~*~Patty S hat gesagt…

Wow Gaby ~ it is amazing what you capture in the ATC size, is the foundation wooden? SO beautiful!!!

Anonym hat gesagt…

Fabulous, love the materials you use. Gorgeous layout.

Pecos Blue hat gesagt…

Great work. I like your style.

Heather Robinson hat gesagt…

There is something so interesting in rusted metal and you use it to perfection. I'm always excited by your artwork...such talent!

*jean* hat gesagt…

so very cool! I really like the pieces you've been adding to the tops...you are the queen of rusty things!!

Francoise MELZANI LAURENTI hat gesagt…

great work !!!
I love it !!!

Catharina Maria hat gesagt…

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh what a great art , I love these ATC"s

Rini

stampgram hat gesagt…

Both of these are absolutely awesome. LOVE the rusty parts...they add so much. Thanks for sharing.

Deb hat gesagt…

Stunning works!