.

.
.

Dienstag, 25. November 2008

ATC Bertram

Private Collection

29 Kommentare:

Kerstin Bank hat gesagt…

Ganz große klasse Gaby, einfach traumhaft schön!!!!!!!!

Debbi Baker hat gesagt…

You really are the queen of the rusty (and very stunning) ATC! Love your eye for composition.

Patti G. hat gesagt…

What a wonderful vintage rusty atc! LOVE IT!!!!!
Hugs,Patti

Pocket Full of Prettys hat gesagt…

Hi Gaby, glad to hear from you. Love your recent art work, beautiful & so creative. I too would love to vacation to Australia! Hope you have a great Thanksgiving Holiday. Hugs***Renea

Karina Beck hat gesagt…

Absolute gorgeous.

Peggy hat gesagt…

Das ist ja wieder mal was ganz was für meinen Geschmack. Ich mag es so alt und rostig. Wie kriegst du das nur so gut hin?

Heather Robinson hat gesagt…

I was just thinking, "I hope that Gabi has been working with metal gain" and lo and behold you have! I just love seeing your pieces filled with the most amazing and unique metal objects.

johanna hat gesagt…

jetzt gehn mir dann die worte aus... immer wieder superlative zu finden, ist gar nicht so einfach:))

girlgonethreadwild hat gesagt…

THIS piece is just METAL-rific Gaby! Love the touches of color thrown into the mix! I would love to hold this beauty in my hands and take in all the lil details...

(and NO, my small lil pkg to you hasn't gotten lost..I'm sending it a lil closer to Christmas...so you'll have another thing to slip under your tree..)

xo, me :)

kelsey hat gesagt…

Just simply gorgeous! I love the bits at the top especially!!!

Anonym hat gesagt…

Oh Gaby - this is beautiful! I think your ATC's get better and better!

Anonym hat gesagt…

More rustiness, I just love it, although that guy is a bit creepy looking LOL. It is amazing that you can put so much detail onto such a small piece of art, you are such an inspiration :)

Thank you very much too Gabie for visiting my blog on a regular basis, it means so much to read your comments.
Lynn

Jen Crossley hat gesagt…

Oh Gaby You really are amazing I love your work so much. I agree with Debbi Baker Long live the queen of rusty long may you reign
Jen

Jacky hat gesagt…

I have to agree with Debbi...my first comment when I saw this ATC was... she is the Queen of Rust!

Absolutely fantastic ATC, so much detail...just love it!

Jacky xox

Laura Kirste Campbell hat gesagt…

Exceptional, Gaby, especially the glowing touches of color and the contrast of masculine rust and feminine florals! Wonderful!

Barb hat gesagt…

Oh Gaby, this is such a unique and interesting piece - you are so creative! Thanks for inspiring others.

June hat gesagt…

I am always so stunned by your beautiful qwork. Absolutely fantastic !!!
Hugs June xxx

Anonym hat gesagt…

Fabulous!

Healing Expressions hat gesagt…

Oh Gaby...I absolutely love what you do with the vintage and delicious rusty metals. You are sooo talented and your blog is always an inspiration!

Take Care
Lani

~*~Patty S hat gesagt…

I can not believe what detail and texture you achieve on an ATC size canvas Gaby = truly amazing and so wonderful to look at = Bravo once again! oxo

Anonym hat gesagt…

Gaby - your ATC's are all wonderful. You add rusty elements to your art beautifully. Gorgeous, gorgeous stuff!

Sam Marshall hat gesagt…

Wow this is amazing!!! Love your art.
Sam xx

Anonym hat gesagt…

Ich liebe es...

Jo Wholohan hat gesagt…

lovely once again gaby, you have a way with metal and rust :))
xx

Anonym hat gesagt…

real fantastic Gaby, great pieces !

*jean* hat gesagt…

fabulous gaby~~I especially love the corner and spinner at the top....so many wonderful details!!

Anonym hat gesagt…

wow! stunning :)

Anonym hat gesagt…

I love everything you make, but this piece ... LOVE IT EVEN MORE!!!

Gretz hat gesagt…

Oh Gaby this is stunning. You are so clever and you provide such variety in your pieces ;-)