I love how you name your children. It gives them personality. I also adore the touches you've given them like the suspenders and flowers on their hats!!!
This is great....I see that you already got a bff gold card...I was gonna put you as my new bff in another country.....hope that is alright...Hugs, Diane
du warst ja total fleißig die letzten tage, ich komme gar nicht mehr mit... dieses hier ist dir auch wieder ganz toll gelungen! liebe den orangen hintergrund und die details an den mädels!
All works posted on this website belong to me and are protected under international copyright laws. No portion of my work or statements may be duplicated, altered, downloaded or reproduced in any way! Please ask for permission, if you wish to copy or use any of these photos.
24 Kommentare:
I love how you name your children. It gives them personality. I also adore the touches you've given them like the suspenders and flowers on their hats!!!
WOW, absolutetly gorgeous.
Great, fun, art with those beautiful faces! Love it!
Also appreciated your visit to my blog today....as always. Pat
Gorgeous piece.
Love the background combi.
Gaby this is just awesome your work is outstanding
Jen
They are so cute Gaby ;-)
Genial!Und die Farben sind absolut super...
Beautiful!
Love this! Love those faces!
So charming!
Greetings from New York.
This is great....I see that you already got a bff gold card...I was gonna put you as my new bff in another country.....hope that is alright...Hugs, Diane
Your atc's are just fabulous,can't wait to maybe get to swap with you one day?!
wow, so nice!!! Love them!!
I'm nominating you for an award! Please see my blog! :)
Tolles ATC, Gaby! Wie immer!! ;o)
That is great did you make it?
jaaaaaa....wie immer.:0)))total klasse,Gaby!
du warst ja total fleißig die letzten tage, ich komme gar nicht mehr mit... dieses hier ist dir auch wieder ganz toll gelungen! liebe den orangen hintergrund und die details an den mädels!
beautiful ! so cute
Lovely, just lovely Gaby!
Lovely, just lovely Gaby!
Beautiful....
Petite Abeille (Little Bee)
By France
Ach Gaby, wie schön ist dieses wieder! Great great colour, lovely little ladies, nice details!!!
All of the work I see on yout blog is spectacular. Lots of great eye candy.
Kommentar veröffentlichen