What wonderful artwork I especially love your nature work, the tulips are so lovely. I found you through Laura at Layers of Color. I look forward to seeing more of your work keep on blessing us with wonderful eye for color! Fondly, Heather
Gaby doll, when I see your art I DO SEE SPRING! The colors are bbeuatiful and your background and images just perfect! We are getting a snow storm right now as I type, snow is flying.....5-8 inches worth! I WANT SPRING! <3 Wishing you a wonderful Easter my friend! Hugs,Patti
This is the first time I visit you and I really love every single part of your blog. From now on it will be in my favorites list. Please come and visit me at http//:craftandbitthings.blogspot.com . Sheila from Puerto Rico
Sweet Gaby! I'm so glad I came by today to see that you have inspired ALL of us with your warm glow of sunshine & a lovely garden theme on yet another stunning ATC!
You know how much I treasure your talent for color & collage. Happy Spring! - vicki xo
All works posted on this website belong to me and are protected under international copyright laws. No portion of my work or statements may be duplicated, altered, downloaded or reproduced in any way! Please ask for permission, if you wish to copy or use any of these photos.
22 Kommentare:
absolut genial!!!
wunderschön geworden deine ATCs
Wonderful color-looks like the spring I wish was here! Fantastic ATC!
chris p
absolutely stunning :-) your colours are totally amazing and vibrant
Wunderschön Gaby, superschöne Farben, bin absolut begeistert!!!
na, die letzten zwei atcs hätten doch super zum thema der woche bei den mittwochstemplern gepasst:))
sind wieder sehr schön geworden!
There's such a lovely warmth to this atc...as though the sun is shining brightly. Beautiful in every way.
Gaby...these flower/garden atc's are gorgeous. Love those birdies :o)
p.s. yes, that gate on my latest piece is a rubberstamp. It's by Stampington.
Love Love LOVE this piece! You do beautiful work.
So viele Details auf so ein kleines Stück. Ich finde es sehr sehr schön!!!
Stunning atc! The colours are so vibrant!
Your artwork is very inspirational for me! I love how you work with color, texture and pattern. Exceptional!
Creatively Yours, Laura
What wonderful artwork I especially love your nature work, the tulips are so lovely. I found you through Laura at Layers of Color. I look forward to seeing more of your work keep on blessing us with wonderful eye for color! Fondly, Heather
I'm just crazy for birds right now. Love the birds in the garden. And yes had great time with grandson's. Hugs***Renea
Gabby, I have such Iris flowers in our garden this time of year! Magnificent card.
einfach fantastisch , super!!!!
Gaby doll, when I see your art I DO SEE SPRING! The colors are bbeuatiful and your background and images just perfect! We are getting a snow storm right now as I type, snow is flying.....5-8 inches worth! I WANT SPRING! <3
Wishing you a wonderful Easter my friend!
Hugs,Patti
Gaby!!!! You won my blog giveaway! Please email me at krishubick@hotmail.com and confirm which digital collage sheet you would like! Congrats!
Kristin
Such vibrant color saturation! You have inspired me to do a bright yellow ATC!
Smiles-
Tootie
This is the first time I visit you and I really love every single part of your blog. From now on it will be in my favorites list. Please come and visit me at http//:craftandbitthings.blogspot.com . Sheila from Puerto Rico
Sweet Gaby!
I'm so glad I came by today to see that you have inspired ALL of us with your warm glow of sunshine & a lovely garden theme on yet another stunning ATC!
You know how much I treasure your talent for color & collage. Happy Spring! - vicki xo
Beautiful!
Kommentar veröffentlichen