The detail in this piece is amazing. The background is so stunning and perfect for the rusted heart and the swirl of rope. I love how you've name the two little guys!
I really love your artwork! I am very particular about who I put on my list of favorite blogs because the artwork has to consistently be exquisite. Yours fit, I will be adding your blog to my list of favorites and visiting often. Thank you for visiting me. I'm so glad to have met you. Creatively Yours, Laura
All works posted on this website belong to me and are protected under international copyright laws. No portion of my work or statements may be duplicated, altered, downloaded or reproduced in any way! Please ask for permission, if you wish to copy or use any of these photos.
7 Kommentare:
The detail in this piece is amazing. The background is so stunning and perfect for the rusted heart and the swirl of rope. I love how you've name the two little guys!
Ooooh - more scrumptious work! The background is fab - I want, I want! Your postcard is also stunning ... hugs, Sue xxx
Wow Gaby, superschön, bin begeistert!!!
This is stunning!
This is wonderful!
Ganz schön! auch die Altered Postcard ist Klasse! Die zwei sind so nett!
I really love your artwork! I am very particular about who I put on my list of favorite blogs because the artwork has to consistently be exquisite. Yours fit, I will be adding your blog to my list of favorites and visiting often. Thank you for visiting me. I'm so glad to have met you.
Creatively Yours, Laura
Kommentar veröffentlichen