.

.
.

Samstag, 18. Februar 2017

Mail Art and new Rubber Stamps


 Dear blogging friends,

Today once more I like to share with you a Mail Art postcard I just finished. I've used a few of my new rubber stamps.



Recently I found this rubber stamp plate...a real bargain. A gorgeous stamp set with postage themed Nick Bantock stamps. I was on cloud nine, because this plate is out of production since many years.



I wish you all a lovely weekend and a lot of great ideas for the next time!   

Thank you so much for stopping by 
and for taking the time to leave a comment.

Gaby xo

26 Kommentare:

froebelsternchen hat gesagt…

Die Mail Art Stempel sind richtig klasse und die Karte, die Du damit gewerkelt hast ist ein GEDICHT!
Schönes Wochenende liebe Gaby!
oxo Susi

Linda Manning Findley hat gesagt…

As always you have done a super job with the stamps and so happy for you that you found that set .... Linda F

Valerie-Jael hat gesagt…

Lucky you, this is really wonderful, enjoy playing with your find! Hugs, Valerie

Margik hat gesagt…

Another fabulous piece of mail art! Your postcard design looks amazing. I really love your great new stamps.
Mar x

Penny hat gesagt…

A lovely piece of art.

Cappuccinoandartjournal.blogspot.com hat gesagt…

What is the name of the company that makes that stamp plate? i would really like to buy it. Thank you!

Conniecrafter hat gesagt…

So happy for you finding that stamp set, so perfect for your Mail art, this one is Beautifully done!!

Words and Pictures hat gesagt…

Wonderful mailart with those beautiful stamps. I didn't know about Nick Bantock, so I've just spent a happy half hour exploring his art and his books.
Alison x

Jackie PN hat gesagt…

Gaby,
your mailart is just fabulous! I love the inspected stamp on the rooster! made me LOL!
Good for you finding these stamps, I imagine your joy to have found such a treasure! Thank you for creating with them and sharing with us- I just adore your style and am always thrilled to oooo and ahhhhh over the pieces you create!
hugs&love,Jackie

Marie Lost Bird Studio hat gesagt…

What a lucky find, dear Gaby. Just perfect for your awesome mail art.
Have a lovely Sunday.
Hugs,
Marie

Claudia hat gesagt…

Liebe Gaby,
das sind ja tolle Stempel! Die Karte sieht richtig toll aus und ich bin gespannt, was Du mit dem Stempel noch alles zaubern wirst!
Ich wünsche Dir noch einen schönen Restsonntag!
♥ Allerliebste Grüße,Claudia ♥

Marva Plummer-Bruno hat gesagt…

Love your art! Do you know who made the stamps?

Bleubeard and Elizabeth hat gesagt…

What an incredible find. I had NO idea this was a stamp. I've seen some of the pieces used before, but that was YEARS ago. So, I think you found a wonderful bargain and now I'm even more impressed with your mail art!

Anonym hat gesagt…

Great post card, love all that red and blue. Wonderful stamp find, perfect for mail art. xox

Beulah Bee hat gesagt…

Cock-a-doodle-do, yet another fantastic mail art creation! You are so masterful at this (and many other things too). And my goodness what a find for perhaps Nick's biggest fan.

Barry hat gesagt…

Hi GB - what a joy to find a new tool that can bring additional dimensions to your work. Did you have to cut the large stamp into small sections? Go well. B

margits bastelstube hat gesagt…

liebe gaby,
wieder ein ganz wundervolles teil. der stempel ist der hit und du hast "das möglichste aus ihm rausgeholt"! spitze.
glg
margit


Sue @ Miss Phoebes Perch hat gesagt…

HI Gaby! Love your mail art and glad to see nice rubber stamps still being used. After letting my own stamps sit on the shelves for way too long, I have started to use a few of them again myself. Your find is particularly nice. I love Nick's work and have a great book of his work. Have a great day, Sue

johanna hat gesagt…

super schöne Postkarte wieder! die farbenfrohen Gockel sind immer gut für gute laune!
gabi, würdest du mir bitte verraten, wie groß die platte ist?

liebe grüße, johanna

Anonym hat gesagt…

Beautiful mail art. Love the rooster. Is it hand painted?

maj. hat gesagt…

This project is simply stunning!!!

Jester hat gesagt…

No doubt that the cockerel was inspected and found to be magnificent! And he looks so good on your fabulous postcard, Gaby.
Lucky you, on finding those stamps. Jx

Debrina hat gesagt…

That's a seriously cool stamp, Gaby!

Teresa Carini hat gesagt…

Beautiful your composition! Great find that beautiful stamp! A hug!

Anita Houston The Artful Maven hat gesagt…

LOVE all the stamping on this, and that rooster is wonderful! LOVE the colors!

Anonym hat gesagt…

Die Stempel sind der Hammer und deine Werke wie immer auch!!!!