Dear blogging friends,
I thought it is time for a little giveaway. It's my way of saying thank you to my followers, for your continued support, all the lovely comments and for your friendship.
If you would like to win, simply leave a comment. That's all. Please make sure that I have a way to contact you. The winner will be announced on February 13th.
Good luck to all of you.
Wishing you all a wonderful weekend!
Gaby xo


35 Kommentare:
What a lovely surprise, count me in dear Gaby!! xox
Wie großzügig von Dir, das sieht so schön aus, was Du da zusammengestellt hast als Giveaway♥
Lieb wenn Du mich in die Verlosungstrommel schmeisst!
Klar will ich gewinnen, ein herrliches Candy!
Schönes Wochenende liebe Gaby!
oxo Susi
How kind of you, Gaby, and I would love to join in. Have a nice weekend, Hugs, Valerie
I always enjoy reading your posts. And a giveaway is icing on the cake! Have a wonderfully creative weekend!
This is really special giveaway Gaby!!! I would like to join to!!!!
I just found your blog via Pinterest. How fun! I'll add your blog to my blogroll and I'd love to be counted in on your giveaway, if you don't mind shipping to the US. I've no idea where you are... :)
What a lovely collection Gaby, I always enjoy your posts and the way you put things together.
Such lovely goodies! I'm a lurker here and it's nice to say hello!
You always create the most incredible art and I can only imagine what you would do with these if YOU won this giveaway. This is above and beyond. After all, we visit because you are such a fabulous artist.
A generous giveaway Gaby, and indicative of your fascinating work.
Oh wow, aren't you ever sweet, looks like so many fun goodies too :)
...du lässt dir immer was tolles einfallen, liebe gaby! dein giveaway ist echt toll.
glg
margit
Hallo Gaby!
Wunderschöne Sachen verlost du, da hüpfe ich gerne in den Lostopf.
Wünsche dir einen schönen Sonntag mit glg
Ingrid
Hi GB - it always amazes me that from different sides of the globe that we can continue to enjoy each other's art and creativity. May you continue to inspire and offer smiles. Go well. B
Lovely goodies Gaby! Thanks for the giveaway and have a great week! Hugs, Sue
What a lovely bunch of treasures, Gaby! Thanks for the giveaway! xox
OMGoodness. Such goodness!!! You are so very, very kind to give all of this away to one unsuspecting soul.
Thank you so much for your generosity.
xo
SuZeQ
Yes please! This is very generous of you, thanks!
Oh boy, this is one give-away I would LOVE, love to receive. Such an interesting selection, and the beautiful calligraphy nibs, with a special box to hold them even. Adorable cabinet cards, and stickers, and the holy medal..Awesome. Thanks so much for the chance to win. bstoby@charter.net
Liebe Gabi, mit den alten Federn gibst du ja richtig Schätze weg... sie gefallen mir am besten in deiner Sammlung, aber auch das Foto links ist toll!
Lieben Gruß von Ulrike
What a lovely giveaway, full of wonderful vintage items - how kind of you. It always makes me happy when an email pops up to say you have posted some inspiration, and this is an extra bonus!
Alison x
Hallo Gaby, das sind ja tolle Sachen, da möchte ich auch gern in den Lostopf.
Ich wünsche Dir eine schöne Woche.
Liebe Grüße
Gisela
Beautiful! I love all the pieces! But most of all I love your work and that is why I stopped by! Have a wonderful day!
Liebe Gaby,
was für ein schönes Giveaway! Das sind lauter sehr schöne Dinge, die Du da zusammengestellt hast ..allein beim Anblick bekommt man Lust, loszulegen :O)
Hab einen guten Start in die neue Woche!
♥ Allerliebste Grüße,Claudia ♥
Dear Gaby,
What a delightful post to wake up to this morning, your generous giveaway!
Please do count me in on the draw, I would be pleased as punch if I were to win!
Gaby, thank you for sharing with us and inspiring us with your beautiful art.
hugs and love,Jackie
Hey Gaby! It was great to hear from you. Thank you for the sweet comment you left. You made me feel so good. Wow...that is some giveaway you are doing on your blog. Congrats on all of your consistent followers. I always love seeing what your up to. You do some of the neatest things with your mail art, little miniature things and your soldering.
I hope life is being good to you so far this new year!
Sending hugs to you!
Love, Candy
Fabulous vintage goodies, thanks Gaby! This is a great detail. Love love all interesting items!
Mar x :)
That is so generous, Gaby, and what a lovely and interesting collection of items.
Hope you are surviving these cold dark months! I can't wait for Spring to arrive ... Jx
Great collection and very nice things! I would also like to participate in this raffle. There are immediately endless ideas for how I could use the lovely parts.
Best regards
Solveig (vonleidenberg@web.de)
Here's hoping I am lucky enough to win! dgwynn2005@verizon.net
Such a lovely giveaway.
What a lovely surprise your generous giveaway is dear Gaby.
Someone will be very lucky indeed win so many wonderful treasures.
Thank you for the chance.
oxo
I have loved your work since the first day I found your blog. I have drooled over each time you shared your hauls from the fabulous markets you attend. I am over the moon to get a chance to win not only some of your amazing finds, but to win one of your wonderful little books. Thank you for sharing all of these years and for the chance to win some of your art!
I have loved your work since the first day I found your blog. I have drooled over each time you shared your hauls from the fabulous markets you attend and again when you have made amazing pieces of art from thoser wonderful objects. I am over the moon to get a chance to win not only some of your amazing finds, but to win one of your wonderful little books. Thank you for sharing all of these years and for the chance to win some of your art!
Oh darn. I think I missed this! But WHO cares?! Not I. I'm always just pleased to see what your're up to next!!
Kommentar veröffentlichen