.

.
.

Sonntag, 18. Mai 2014

More funky houses


Hi folks, 
these are my latest wooden funky houses.








If you like to have a closer view just click on the pictures.

Wishing you all a wonderful Sunday and as always thank you so much for stopping by and for taking the time to leave a comment.

Gaby xo

45 Kommentare:

Rosie hat gesagt…

Hach, liebe Gaby, gut, dass ich hier eben noch reinschaue. Was sind das für entzückende und wunderschöne Häuschen. Ich bin hin und weg, wie Du sie verziert hast. Ein Träumchen.

Ich wünsche Dir noch einen schönen Sonntag und eine tolle neue Woche

Unknown hat gesagt…

Beautiful little houses - I'd love to live in one :) You are so creative - you inspire me!!

Heidi hat gesagt…

Ach die kleinen Haeuschen sind aber wunderschoen!
Hoffe Du hattest ein gutes Wochenende mit viel Sonnenschein.
Liebe Gruesse,
Heidi

Words and Pictures hat gesagt…

Oh, but they are fantastic - I love every side and corner and roof! Gorgeous, and so much fun!
Alison x

angel hat gesagt…

Wspaniałe są te domki :)
They are gorgeous :)

Claudia hat gesagt…

Liebe Gaby,
die Häuschen sind soooo schön!
Ich wünsche Dir einen schönen und sonnigen Wochenstart!!
♥ Allerliebste Grüße, Claudia ♥

Claudia hat gesagt…

Liebe Gaby,
die Häuschen sind soooo schön!
Ich wünsche Dir einen schönen und sonnigen Wochenstart!!
♥ Allerliebste Grüße, Claudia ♥

margits bastelstube hat gesagt…

liebe gaby,
oh wie schön wieder von dir zu lesen!!! ich freu' mich richtig.
deine häuschen sind ganz wunderbar-
eine herrliche arbeit hast du da gemacht.
alles liebe und bis bald
margit

Marie Lost Bird Studio hat gesagt…

Your little houses are just wonderful, dear Gaby. Have a great day.
Hugs,
Marie

Caterina Giglio hat gesagt…

These are fantastic!

Candy C hat gesagt…

Hi Gaby! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and leaving all the nice comments! I hope that all is going GREAT with you, my friend. Your funky wooden houses are so pretty! I love all of them. Love the papers and the bird theme you've got going on with them! Did you notice on my glitter challenge piece that I mentioned you and the beautiful text you sent to me that I used in my piece? I love that book text! Thank you again so much for it and all of the other wonderful things you've sent to me. Your little houses are darling! So springy and sweet! Have a wonderful week! <3 Candy

Unknown hat gesagt…

Ist da noch ein Haus bei dir frei Gaby? {grins} Möchte dort gerne den Urlaub verbringen ;-) Sehen ja erstklassig aus, deine Häuser, sehr kreativ gestaltet! LG, Ira
Ira’s Crea Corner

Catharina Maria hat gesagt…

Beautiful little house , love them so much !
Love Rini

Silvia(Barnie) hat gesagt…

Wow, die sind megagenial. Tolle Kunstwerke.

Valerie-Jael hat gesagt…

Die Häuser sind wunderschön, und du hast sie wunderbar in Szene gesetzt! GLG, Valerie

suziqu's thread works hat gesagt…

What gorgeous little Spring houses - plenty to remind us all with flowers, birds and fairies!
So sweet!
Hugs,
Suzy

maj. hat gesagt…

Gaby, they are gorgeous!!!

Anonym hat gesagt…

These are perfectly perfect. xox

ArtPropelled hat gesagt…

Your little houses look so pretty amongst the flowers, Gaby.

Denise hat gesagt…

Prettiest little houses ever :) I love them.Thank You for visiting Me this morning so good hearing from You.

Annette G hat gesagt…

wow Gaby they are gorgeous, Annette x

Leovi hat gesagt…

Wonderful composition , beautiful houses ! Great colors! Magnificent ! Greetings !

Lynne with an e hat gesagt…

Sweet and adorable! Lovely work.

~*~Patty S hat gesagt…

Your houses are precious Gaby
and you photographed them beautifully to!
oxo

froebelsternchen hat gesagt…

diese Häuschen sind ein fach traumhaft Gaby! Wunderschön!

Anni - My Creative Life and Mixed Media Books hat gesagt…

Gaby your houses are so wonderfully made, love how they stands with the beautiful flowers in the background, wish you a lovely weekend.
Anni

Martina hat gesagt…

Hallo liebe Gaby, Deine wundervollen Häuschen habe ich ja auf Facebook bereits so "angesabbert"....die sind Dir wirklich ganz hervorragend gelungen. BRAVO! Und was Du für eine schöne Kulisse zum fotografiern gewählt hast....ich bin begeistert!

Hab noch einen schönen Sonntag, meine Liebe:-)

Jester hat gesagt…

Gaby, these houses are just gorgeous. They look so colourful and cheerful and I love the birds.
Thanks for popping by. Much appreciated Jx

Anke hat gesagt…

WOW die Häuschen sind ein Traum, unglaublich schön.

Begeisterte Grüße
von Anke

ULKAU hat gesagt…

Du hast ja eine umwerfend schöne "Stadt" gebaut!
Solch schöne Häuser würde ich mir auch in groß wünschen, damit unsere Städte bunter würden!
Liebe Grüße von Ulrike

CK Chai hat gesagt…

OMG, these are simply stunning, Gaby!!! Love them to bits... Always love your works. I wished I have the magical hands like you ^_~

Jo Murray hat gesagt…

Hi Gaby....your little houses are wonderful, as are your beetle pendants. Clever girl.

Draffin Bears hat gesagt…

Hi Gaby,

The little houses are so very sweet - I really love the ones with the birds.
Happy Sunday and many thanks for visiting me.
hugs
Carolyn

Sugar Lump Studios hat gesagt…

Love love LOVE all of these! beautiful! They have lovely images as well! :)

Patti G. hat gesagt…

Gaby,
These are absolutely delightful!!!!
I am sending hugs. I have been out of the loop for a while, but as always I appreciate and adore you artwork! These house just bring a happy vibe for sure! LOVE them!
xoxoxoxoxo
Huggies,Patti

Sharmon Davidson hat gesagt…

so charming, Gaby; I just love all the birds on them!

Anita Houston The Artful Maven hat gesagt…

WOW!!!! These are all fabulous! So much work, but oh so wonderful!

1CardCreator hat gesagt…

Gorgeous little houses Gaby, love all the beautiful details too. ~Diane

Terry hat gesagt…

Gaby these are adorable! I love each and everyone. So clever! Hugs!

Unknown hat gesagt…

They are sweet! You have enough to make a little village for garden fairies

Anneke hat gesagt…

Soooo beautiful, wow!!!

Margik hat gesagt…

Your little houses are wonderful too!
Mar

Jackie PN hat gesagt…

GABY! These are fantastic little house treasures! I love them!!

A Magical Whimsy hat gesagt…

These bird houses are so sweet! I love the colorful images you used.
Cheers!
Teresa in California

Anonym hat gesagt…

These are all so darling.