.

.
.

Sonntag, 9. März 2014

Funky little house pendants


Hi folks,
As you all know I’m just going to tidy up my work space.  I found tons of paper shavings - literally - from older projects, and five little wooden houses on my working bench, waiting to be altered since eternities...




I loved making  these little wooden houses! 


They are addictive!


If you want to see a closer view just click on the photos.


There are so many neat ways to get creative with them ...


you can decorate them with stamps, 


 vintage images, birds, nests, loved ones, steam punk images...


the possibilities are nearly endless


and they make amazing gifts. I plan to make more of them :)

A warm welcome to my new followers and as always thank you so much for stopping by and for taking the time to leave a comment.


Gaby <3

63 Kommentare:

Matilde hat gesagt…

Sie sind so süss :))

~*~Patty S hat gesagt…

Your little houses are fabulous!
Clearly you are having a great time ♥
oxo

Denise hat gesagt…

I love them :)......and all Your artwork.

Karen Larko hat gesagt…

Such cute little houses!

Valerie-Jael hat gesagt…

Die Häuschen sind wunderschön! GLG, Valerie

Rosie hat gesagt…

*Schnappatmung*
Meine Güte, liebe Gaby, was für bezaubernde und entzückende kleine Häuschen. Ich bin hin und weg. Sooooo schön.

Ich wünsche Dir noch einen schönen Sonntag.

Rita hat gesagt…

Oh my goodness Gaby. I have fallen in love with those cute little houses. They look ever so pretty sitting on the grass. Gorgeous collection. You are so very talented. Hugs Rita xxx

Unknown hat gesagt…

Hast du noch Zimmer frei liebe Gaby {grins}? Deine Häuser sehen fabelhaft aus, so unheimlich kreativ gestaltet, sehr fantasiereich!! LG, Ira
Ira’s Crea Corner

margits bastelstube hat gesagt…

die sind wunderbar geworden, liebe gaby. jedes einzelne ist eine "augenweide". da ist wieder mal deine ganze krativität drin....
glg
margit

Astrid Maclean hat gesagt…

Totally fabulous Gaby! Love your funky little houses! They are wonderful to look at and I bet they were great fun to create!!

Anni - My Creative Life and Mixed Media Books hat gesagt…

Gaby your five little wooden houses are so wonderfully altered and you display them so beautiful in the nature.
Anni

Claudia N. hat gesagt…

Sooooo adorable! LOVE them all!
Hugs,
Claudia x

Unknown hat gesagt…

They are so cute! I love the idea of using stamps. :)

Elaine hat gesagt…

These are adorable Gaby, these are such fun, I love them! Elaine

Cavestamper hat gesagt…

Great houses. Soon to be "taken" by enthusiastic gnomes. Wonderful atering.
L.Gr. Leonie

Elly hat gesagt…

Was für schöne, kleine Kunstwerke. Auch ohne Lötzinn bin ich hin und weg. So im 5er Pack wirken sie wie ein Art - Special. Hättest du einen Shop, wären sie jetzt verkauft!! (:o)

Lorraine hat gesagt…

these are fantastic..your are superb at doing these little trinkets

Penny hat gesagt…

Gorgeous, I love little houses.

Debbi Baker hat gesagt…

These are so beautiful!! Makes me want to make some too!!

Brenda Brown hat gesagt…

Fabulous mini houses, love the idea of these xx

Claudia hat gesagt…

Liebe Gaby,
das sind ja wunderschöne kleine Häuschen! Die gefallen mir sooooooo gut!
Ich wünsche Dir einen guten und sonnigen Start in die neue Woche!
♥ Allerliebste Grüße, Claudia ♥

Jester hat gesagt…

I LOVE everything about your tiny houses, Gaby. They are cute and stylish and just look so good! Fabulous.

Gabi MeWi hat gesagt…

Hinter den Bergen bei den Vintagezwergen...die sehen einfach umwerfend aus.

Deborah hat gesagt…

Goodness, these are *wonderful* Gabi!Just goes to show you should never throw away scraps of paper.

ACreativeDreamer hat gesagt…

Those are cute beyond words... the perfect project for all of those little scraps of paper!

Robin hat gesagt…

Oh Gaby, these little houses are adorable! What a great way to use up those paper scraps. You created some gorgeous combinations with them on these sweet little houses. Have a great week.

Hugs,
Robin

Julia @ Vintage with Laces hat gesagt…

Deine Häuschen sind toll, liebe Gaby!
Ich wünsche Dir eine schöne und sonnige Woche.
Liebe Grüße
Julia

johanna hat gesagt…

die sind ja total putzig! eine tolle idee!

Dreaming of Vintage hat gesagt…

Hi Gaby! These houses are so cute! I love them!

Dreaming of Vintage hat gesagt…

Hi Gaby! These houses are so cute! I love them!

Rostrose hat gesagt…

Liebe Gaby,
diese Häuschen sind ja wirklich UNGLAUBLICH! Einfach entzückend!Ich kann sie größenmäßig nicht ganz einschätzen, aber nach den Umgebungspflänzchen nehme ich an, dass sie "Winzlinge" sind...(?)
Hab eine schöne neue Woche!
Herzliche rostrosige Grüße, Traude
ჱܓჱܓჱܓჱܓჱܓჱܓ ჱܓჱܓჱܓჱܓჱܓჱܓ
PS: Dank dir auch sehr für deine lieben Zeilen zum Thema "pink". Bei all dem netten Feedback werde ich mein Trauma wohl bald überwunden haben ;o))

Silvia(Barnie) hat gesagt…

Die sind ja wohl nur klasse.

Mescrap hat gesagt…

Beautiful !!
I love little house series.
Seems that so many treasure piece can be dig out from your workplace..keep digging.

Mescrap hat gesagt…

Beautiful !!
I love little house series.
Seems that so many treasure piece can be dig out from your workplace..keep digging.

Christianne Teixeira hat gesagt…

Gaby, I love these little houses!!! So so beautiful . Warm hugs, dear friend

Ana K. hat gesagt…

Wow these are so cute Gaby...I love all!

Lululiz hat gesagt…

I adore these little houses, they are the cutest things ever.

Sugar Lump Studios hat gesagt…

Gaby
swoon! these are awesome!!!! love them!

Leovi hat gesagt…

A wonderful wooden houses! Excellent photos!

Sharmon Davidson hat gesagt…

Oh, these are so charming...

Anita Houston The Artful Maven hat gesagt…

These are amazing!!!! I love each one and their sides! Love it!

Anonym hat gesagt…

These are simply adorable Gaby. What a wonderful wee collection. xox

displaced mountain girl hat gesagt…

I love your little houses. Totally adorable!

Candy C hat gesagt…

Gaby! Oh my gosh! Where do you come up with all of your ideas?! These little pendant houses are darling! Never in a million years would I have thought of something like this! LOVE them! <3 Candy

Terry hat gesagt…

Gaby, these are absolutely amazing in every detail! Each one is so intriguing and beautiful!! Love each one. Happy Friday!

Words and Pictures hat gesagt…

Completely brilliant tiny houses - definitely inspired me to want a go!
Alison xx

Unknown hat gesagt…

OMG! Stunning! Love these tiny houses! xo

maj. hat gesagt…

These are stunning! I love every single detail of them!!!!

A Magical Whimsy hat gesagt…

Thank you for stopping by the 'Hues of Oz' blog party. I hope to post a photo of my giveaway when I am done with taking photos with my disposable camera, which will be sometimes late next week.
I love everything you create, as I love the rustic style/Steampunk style
things you create.
Have a good weekend!
XO
Teresa in California
http://amagicalwhimsy.blogspot.com/

Annie hat gesagt…

Hi Gaby....I adore your sweet houses and the details you have incorporated.....absolutely stunning

Hugs Annie x

Martina hat gesagt…

Meine Güte, Gaby - die Häuschen sind wirklich eine Augenweide....wunder..wunderschöööön, kann ich nur sagen!

Hab einen schönen Sonntag, meine Liebe!

Boei hat gesagt…

Lovely! I'm delighted :)

Linda Manning Findley hat gesagt…

Gaby I love these little houses ... you come up with such great ideas ...

Terri hat gesagt…

Gabby, you are so creatively clever! These are so cute! What a sweet little project : )
hugs,
Terri

Barry hat gesagt…

GB - these little wooden houses are exquisite. How big are they - appear to be tiny in the photo given the size of the chains. Go well. B

Sue Marrazzo Fine Art hat gesagt…

These are the cutest!!!
What GREAT colors, too = )

Marie Lost Bird Studio hat gesagt…

I think I'm in love with your little houses, dear Gaby:)Have a wonderful upcoming weekend.
Hugs,
Marie

Liberty hat gesagt…

So cute!

greer / eggstudio hat gesagt…

I was checking out your bugs and then I saw these little houses...they made my jaw drop. These are the cutest things I have seen in a long time. Thanks for sharing your art.

CK Chai hat gesagt…

Love these!

Alie Hoogenboezem-de Vries hat gesagt…

What a great houses you've created Gaby...stunning!
Also thanks for for your kind comments on my blog!
Greetings, Alie :-)

Jackie PN hat gesagt…

So sweet!!

Anonym hat gesagt…

These are so cute!!!